Jealousy

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

The shooting finished few minutes ago. I sat on the bench waiting for Sukkie to change his outfit. He told me to wait for him since I came with him and he’s the one who should take me back to my hotel. My eyes stared at the sky. Pretty clear sky and lots of stars. I love stars. Those shiny little things look like diamonds in the black velvet sky. So beautiful. I looked at the most shiny star. That’s Sukkie. I started name it. I smiled. I had fun with him today. He introduced me to his friends. They’re really nice people.

“Hi.” Familiar voice greeted me.

I looked at Min Ho stood in front of me. I smiled at him, “Hi, Min Ho.”. It was such a lovely day because I got to see Min Ho acting for the second time. He did good. He’s such a professional actor.

He sat next to me and looked at me, “I saw you having fun. You had good time with your new friends?” he smiled at me.

I nodded my head, “Yes. They are really nice people. They’re good to me.” I smiled. My eyes widened when I remember he said that he saw me, is that means he was watching me? Suddenly my cheeks felt burning, “You were watching me from a far?”

He laughed, “Yes. Creepy? Im sorry.” he smiled.

I shook my head, “Im flattered.” i smiled back at him and felt my cheeks burning. I must be blushing.

He looked at me surprised, “Flattered? Is that means you like it and fine with that?”

I laughed, “Yes.” I found it cute and sweet when a guy does that to a girl he likes. But wait? He likes me? Or I had fun too much so I kind of attracted him?

“Okay. I’ll do that oftenly then.” He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him, “But it’ll be better if you just come to me. Like this. So we can talk.”

“Ah I see. You really want to talk to me that bad, huh?” He laughed.

I widened my eyes surprisingly and laughed unbelievably, “You…” i kept laughing and tried to find the best word to describe him but I couldn’t find any, “Ah, im speechless.” i punched his arm gently.

He laughed, “Im glad to know that, Iria.” he smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. How could he be that confident? But that was quite true. It’ll be better if he just come to me, so we can talk. He’s fun to talk to. That wasn’t completely wrong. I kind of like it talk to him about anything. I even talked to him about what happened with me and Sukkie. But he doesn’t know that everything is okay now between me and Sukkie.

“I remember I told you I will take you go around. Want to start tomorrow?” He smiled.

I looked at him excitedly, “Yes. Please.” i laughed. I really want to visit those place I’ve wrote on my note before. A lot of places I want to visit while im here. And Min Ho will accompany me. That thought excite me.

He nodded, “You just have to follow my tour schedule. I’ve made a tour schedule for you.”

My eyes widened suprisingly. Tour schedule? Wow that sounds interesting. I nodded my head, “I will follow your tour schedule for sure.”

“Tour schedule?” Sukkie’s voice surprised me.

I looked at Sukkie has finish to change his outfit and stood in front of me and Min Ho. I nodded my head, “Min Ho will take me for a tour starts tomorrow.” i smiled at him.

He looked at me sharply. Creepy looked. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. The way he acted surprise me. I looked at Min ho looking at us  surprised also. Sukkie held my hand tightly. I looked at him confused. Sukkie released my hand and opened his car door for me, “Get inside the car.” he said without even look at me.

“Whats wrong with you?”

Sukkie looked at me sharply, “Get inside the car, Iria.” his voice sounds so deep. That was kind of scary.

I slowly got inside his car and sat on passenger seat. Sukkie banged the door. That was really surprise me and also scared me. I looked at him walking to the driver’s side then opened the driver door. He got inside his car and banged the driver door. I closed my eyes when he did that. He scared me to death. I opened my eyes and looked at him looking straight to the street. He started his car engine and drove leaving the park. His eyes looked sharply to the street. Whats wrong with him? I looked outside the window. He’s such a moody guy. Sighed.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I looked straight to the street. I know she was watching me. Things Lee Min Ho said to her kind of made me mad. A tour? Tch. Seriously? Its so obvious that he fell for her. Couldn’t she sees that? Is she too blind to see that? And she asked whats wrong with me? Couldn’t she sees that I don’t like things Lee Min Ho said to her? Why she’s so clueless about those obvious things?

“Where you taking me?” Her voice sounds low and scared.

I kept looking straight to the street. I don’t want to look at her. Im mad at her.

“Sukkie, where you taking me?” She asked me again with the same kind of voice.

“My house. You’re staying with me from now on.” I answered her question coldly.

“What? Take me to my hotel, Sukkie.” She raised her voice.

I looked at her sharply, “I said you’re staying with me from now on. Im going to be responsible for you while you’re here.”

She looked at me back sharply, “Im mature enough to be responsible for my ownself.”.

That surprised me. I just want to take care of her and protect her while she’s here. I pulled over my car and looked at her, “That’s what you want? Is it wrong if I want to be responsible for you? Is it wrong if I want to take care of you? And protect you.”

She looked at me surprised. Oh no, what did I say? I looked at to the street and started to continue driving. My heart beating fast. Those words that slipped though my mouth kepy replaying in my head. I looked at her slowly. I don’t want her to catch me watching her. She looked down and doesn’t say anything. I looked back to the street. Did I hurt her? Sighed. You messed up again, Sukkie. That’s so great!

*Lee Min Ho POV*

The way Jang Geun Suk reacted kind of surprise me. Whats wrong with that guy? Is he jealous about that tour plan or something? My  mind took me back to when Jang Geun Suk held Iria’s hand then walked her away from me. Ah that guy was jealous. So, he secretly fell for her? That explain why he overreacted. I laughed and shook my head. Guess I have one rival to get Iria’s heart.

I wondered where he took her? Her hotel? They cant be in a hotel room alone. Jang Geun Suk’s feeling will explode and I don’t want that to happen. I got up and walked to my car. I think I should check that out. The thought of her and him together alone making me mad. I don’t want her to be with him alone, just the two of them.

I got inside my car and started my engine then drove to her hotel. I looked straight to the street. The thought of them both together in her hotel room haunting me. I speeded up.

It took few minutes to get to her hotel. I parked my car then walked to the front door. I got inside the hotel lobby and walked to the receptionist table. I will ask the receptionist if she sees Iria or no. I looked at the receptionist. She greeted me. I asked about Iria to her straight to the point and she doesnt see Iria come back to the hotel. I looked around and wondered where Jang Geun Suk took her. Where the hell are they??