Warm night

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

Sukkie parked his car in front of a minimalist modern house. I looked at the house, it’s a pretty big and nice house. It must be his. Sukkie opened passenger door for me. I looked at him. He doesn’t even look at me. I think he’s angry with me. I don’t know exactly why. I think I didn’t do anything bad. I got out of his car. Sukkie closed the passenger door and walked to the house. I looked at him ignoring me. Sighed. Maybe I should just follow what he really want me to do, just for now. I followed him. Sukkie unlocked and opened the door, he waited for me to get inside his house. I looked at him still ignoring me. I walked inside his house. I looked around while he closed and locked his door. His house looked so neat for a guy’s house. I kind of amazed.

“I’ll take you to your room.” He said and walked in front of me.

I looked at him and followed him. Scary angry Sukkie and I don’t want to deal with that angry Sukkie. Lets just be a good girl, Iria. I said to myself.

Sukkie opened a room door and told me that room is mine from now on. I got inside the room and looked around. Comfortable room. I like it. I walked to the bed and sat on the bed. Felt like my own bed room. Super comfy. I smiled.

“Guess you like it.”

I looked at Sukkie stood on the door. I didn’t realize he was watching me. I nodded my head, “How about my clothes?”

“I’ll take you to your hotel to get your clothes tomorrow.” He answered me coldly.

Tomorrow? Min Ho will take me to go around with him tomorrow, “I cant tomorrow. I will go out with Min Ho.”

He looked at me sharply then banged the door. Okay, that surprised me. Whats wrong with him?! Gaaah!! He’s so annoying! Sighed. I looked at my clothes. Guess I have to sleep with undies tonight.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

Why she mentioned about that damn plan again? That pissed me off! I walked to my room and got inside. Tch. That cheesy plan. What should I do about it? I don’t want her to go with him. I looked at my closet. She doesn’t have anything to wear tonight. Maybe it’ll be better if she wear one of my shirt. I walked to my closet and took my shirt. I walked out of room then went to her room. I opened the door. My eyes widened suprisingly when I saw her with undies only. She looked at me also surprise.

“Sukkie! Get out!!” She screamed loudly.

I threw my shirt to her, “Here. Wear this.” then I closed the door. What did I see? Did I just see her with undies only? My God. My mind took me back to what just happened. It happened. I saw her with undies only. I messed up again. Sighed.

Iria opened the door. I turned around and looked at her wearing my shirt. My shirt looked big on her and that makes her looks so cute.

“You should knock the door next time.” She looked at me sharply.

I looked at her, “I didn’t see anything.” i saw everything. Clearly. And I like what I saw.

“You’re a bad liar.” She widened her eyes.

She looks adorable. I pinched her cheek, “Im not a liar.”

She hit my hand, “You are. You are a very bad liar.”

“Are you hungry?” I smiled at her innocently, “Lets eat.” i held her hand tightly and walked to the kitchen.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I couldn’t stop thinking about Iria. Where is she right now? I looked at to the ceiling. Sighed. Iria. I missed her. Will I meet her again tomorrow on the set? I will take her away from Jang Geun Suk. I will take her to lots of places. I remember her amazed face when I told her about the tour schedule I’ve made for her and the way she excited when I told her about the tour. She looked so happy. I love to see that smile again on her beautiful face. And how could I forget to get her number? Dummy me. Sighed. My mind took me back to the first time I saw her on the street, she looked confused. Like a lost puppy. I laughed. Adorable face. And that night when she accidently kissed me. Her sweet lips. That morning when we kissed. Im wondering where is she now and whats she doing?

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I’ve done cooking ramen for dinner. Easiest food and tastes really good. I looked at Iria watching You’re Beautiful DVD seriously. I walked to her and placed the bowl on the table in front of her then I sat next to her.

She looked at the bowl, “Its all for me?” she looked at me.

I looked at her, “Are you that hungry? Its our dinner. Not only yours.” i gave her chopsticks.

“Our? Why don’t you make your own ramen? So we don’t have to eat in one bowl.” She took the chopsticks.

“I don’t have any disease. Don’t worry.” I started eating.

She looked at me surprise, “Hey, where’s your ‘ladies first’ attitude?”

I looked at her, “Im hungry. Sorry.” i smiled at her innocently and continue eating.

She sighed and shook her head then started eating. Her face so close to mine. She looked at me looking at her but she seems doesn’t care about that. Her bambi eyes so pretty. I looked at her red lips. Her lips look so delicious.

“Im done! Thanks, Sukkie. Tasted so good.” She smiled at me widely.

My eyes widened surprisingly, “What?” i looked at the bowl. She ate all the noodles and left me nothing. I looked at her, “You ate all the noodles.”

She nodded her head and smiled, “I love it. Delicious.”.

Unbelievable. Tsk. I put the bowl on the table and grabbed my glass of water then drink it all. I looked at her drinking and continue watching the dvd. She doesn’t feeling guilty at all. Not even ask if I still hungry or no. I put my empty glass back on the table and leaned my back on the couch. She moved closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. My right arm wrapped her shoulder. I looked at her. Her hair smells so good.

“DVD night?”

“Huh?”

She looked at me, “Lets watch DVDs tonight. I want to watch the whole episodes.” she smiled.

I nodded my head, “Okay.”.

She smiled at me then continue watching. She moved really close to me, “You’re so warm, Sukkie.”

“You feeling cold?” I held her hand. Her hand felt so cold, “Come here.” i pulled her closer to me and put her hand wrapped around my waist. I held her, “Better?”

She nodded, “Uh huh.”.

I felt my heart beating fast. I looked at her. She watched the dvd seriously. I kissed her head gently. She didnt move and still focus with the movie. I smiled. I love this kind of moment and I don’t want this to end.

*Iria POV*

Warm night even when the weather felt so cold. Sukkie held me close while im watching You’re Beautiful DVD. I think we’re cuddling. I love cuddling. I smiled. I held Sukkie tightly. So comfortable. I could feel his thumb caressing my arm. He smells so good. I leaned my head against his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast, “Are you okay, Sukkie? Your heart beating fast.” i caressed his chest gently. He doesn’t say anything. He fell asleep? I looked at him looking at me. He moved his face closer to mine. His face so close to mine. I felt my heart beating fast. I closed my eyes when his lips touched mine. He kissed my lips gently. My hand caressed up to his neck. I kissed him back softly. I felt his hand caressed my back. I could feel my heart beating faster. I couldn’t breathe. I bite his bottom lip gently and smiled. I opened my eyes and looked at him smiling. He opened his eyes. I released his lip and laughed, “Bad, Sukkie.”.

He laughed, “But you like that, don’t you?” he winked at me.

I smiled and moved my hands. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead deeply. He held me tightly. That surprised me. I held him back tightly. He pushed my body to the couch and made me laying on it. He laid on top of me and still held me tightly. I caressed his head gently. I think he could hear how fast my heart beating since he laid his head on my chest. I looked at him, he closed his eyes. He looked tired. I took the remote and turned off the dvd and tv. I put the remote on the table. I looked at Sukkie. He fell asleep. His sleeping face looked so innocent. I smiled and caressed his head. Even he could be so annoying but his sleeping face looked really cute. And he saw me with undies only. That was so embarrassing. He could knock first but he didn’t do that. My cheeks felt like burning. So embarrassing. He’ll forget that and maybe I should just pretend that didn’t happen. Yes, I should do that. I closed my eyes. I still could feeling when his lips touched mine gently. That feeling brought smile on my face.