Surprise Call

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

I unlocked my hotel room and opened the door. My eyes looked around the room. White wall, peach carpet, comfortable bed with white sheet, mini refrigerator, tv, pretty standing lamps and a couch near the sliding door that connect the room to the balcony. Comfortable room, i thought to myself and that makes me smiled. I entered the room and closed the door, i dragged my luggage and walked to the sliding door. I stopped walking and put my luggage near the sofa. I opened the curtain and slid the door. The wind caressed my face gently, i saw people walk passed by. Pretty nice view. I coudnt stop smiling since arrived here.

Suddenly i thought of Geun Suk. My Korean friend. We met online and we talked a lot about everything. He doesnt know that i visited him. Im sure he'll be surprise. I love to surprise people. Unfortunately some people doesnt love surprises, that makes me sad if they doesnt like my surprises. I hope Geun Suk will love my surprise.

I will meet him today. I have his number and i will call him. I walked inside the room and slid the door close. I walked to the bed and took my phone out of my bag. Deep breath and lets call him, i said to myself. I dialed Geun Suk's number.

I waited patiently for him to answer my call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Uhm Hallo?"

"Ne."

"Geun Suk?"

"Nuguseyo?"

Uuuugh i cant speak Korean!

"Uhm... I cant..."

"Yoboseyo?Hallo?" Different voice? I never heard Geun suk's voice before. He said he doesnt have mic so we couldnt do voice call. He never answered my phonecall either, he said busy and stuff.

"Yes. Hallo. May i speak to Jang Geun Suk, please?" I asked politely.

My heart beating so fast, i even dont know why. Uhm maybe because this phone call took so long and i felt nervous. I took a deep breath.

"Who's this?"

Wow he sounds unfriendly. Maybe i was disturbing him, whoever picked up Geun Suk's phone. Maybe Geun Suk is busy now.

"Hallo?" His voice brought me back to reality.

"Ah yes. Im Iria. Geun suk's friend."

"Huh? Iria? Korea number?"

I walked around the room. Why am i so nervous?! Gaaah!!!

"Yes. Im in Korea. Geun Suk?"

"What?!Why didnt you tell me?!So i could pick you up at the airport." He screamed. Why did he scream?

"Surprise!" I laughed hearing his reaction.

"You surprised me." He laughed, "Are you really in Korea?" he sounds not sure, "Okay, you're in Korea. Korea Number." he laughed.

I laughed, "Yes, i am. Im here in Korea." i laughed awkwardly.

"Welcome!" He laughed.

I smiled and stopped walking, "Can we meet today?"

"Ah i cant right now. Tonight?"

"Okay, tonight."

"I'll text you the time and place?"

"Sure."

"Dont take the tour alone. I'll be gladly to be your tour guide."

I laughed, "I wont. See you tonight?"

"Ne. See you tonight."

I hung up the phone and ran to my bed. I threw my body on the bed and smiled. Sighed. I cant wait to meet him tonight!!

 

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

"Done." Mi Hyun's voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked at my face on the mirror. She did the makeup really well. I love her work. She's the makeup artist on the set of my movie. The director called me last month and he offered me to join You're Beautiful's team again to do the sequel and i gladly accepted his offer. Too bad Jung Yong-hwa coudnt join the team and the director replaced him with Kim Hyung Joong who played as Kang Shin Woo in this sequel.

I looked at my manager, he talked to someone on the phone. Wait. That's my phone. I stood up and walked to him. I grabbed my cellphone and looked at the screen. Hmm i dont know this number.

"Yoboseyo? Hallo?"

"Yes. Hallo. May i speak to Jang Geun Suk, please?" A girl? I never heard her voice. How did she get my number? She's speaking English?

"Who's this?"

Hmm? I dont hear anything, "Hallo?"

"Ah yes. Im Iria. Geun suk's friend."

Iria? My mind flashed back to those nights and the first time i talked to a girl from Philippine. I didnt have much things to do that day, so i decided to online and messing around with people. Then i met her. She looks so pretty on her pic. Long black hair, bambi eyes, small and kissable lips. Her lips look delicious. Her pic made me couldnt sleep and i couldnt stop stare at her lips and those beautiful bambi eyes. But she's calling me with Korea number? My God, is she in Korea?

"Yes. Im in Korea. Geun Suk?"

It felt like my heart stop beating and my eyes widened surprisingly, "What?!Why didnt you tell me?!So i could pick you up at the airport.".

"Surprise!" She said laughing. She must be laughed at my surprise reacted.

"You surprised me." I laughed. Ah yes, im really surprise. But is she really in Korea? I dont know, im not sure, "Are you really in Korea?" i asked her. I looked at the number that appear on my cellphone, Korea number, "Okay, you're in Korea. Korea Number." i laughed. Yes, she's in Korea.

She laughed, "Yes, i am. Im here in Korea."

I could her she smiling while we're talking. I couldnt stop smiling either. Funny.

"Welcome!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Can we meet today?" She asked suddenly.

I looked around and saw my director gave me a sign with his hands to start shoot the movie. I nodded at him, "Ah i cant right now. Tonight?" i asked Iria. I really hope she wont mind.

"Okay, tonight."

Okay, i will text her the time and place since i dont know when this shoot finish today, "I'll text you the time and place?"

"Sure."

Great! I said to myself and smiled widely. I will take her to amazing places here, "Dont take the tour alone. I'll be gladly to be your tour guide." i smiled. The director gave me the sign with his hands again. I nodded at him for the second time.

She laughed, "I wont. See you tonight?"

"Ne. See you tonight." I coudnt stop smiling. Nice feeling.

She hung up the phone. I gave my cellphone to my manager and went to the set with a smile on my face. I really want to meet Iria tonight, i dont want to miss this opportunity!