The Proposal

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona suddenly woke up from her sleep. She glanced at the clock on the wall; it was 3.45am. She tried to get back to sleep but something crossed her mind unexpectedly, something good to be remembered. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and smiled.

*flashback*

Yoona stood at edge of Heundae beach, letting the wave wetting her feet. Her eyes were exploring the sea view while waiting for Jonghyun. Many thoughts crossed her mind. She inhaled the smell of beach and smiled. The breeze of Busan felt so relaxing. She remembered that Seohyun used to tell her how excited and happy she was every time she visited Busan and Heundae beach with her husband. Not only she can meet her in-laws but because the beach had so much memories for them. Sometimes, she envied Seohyun. She did most of her first with her first love. Unlike herself, Jonghyun might not be the first guy she had relationship with but deep inside, she hoped that he could be the last. But who knows future better than God. . A moment later, Jonghyun surprised her jokingly push her to the wave.

“YAH!” Yoona was shocked and slapped his shoulder pretty hard.

Jonghyun laughed. “Zoning out again?” He stood beside her.

“What took you so long?” Yoona glared at him and pouted. “What a good boyfriend are you, leaving me at the middle of the beach alone. What if someone kidnap me?” She raised her eyebrow.

“But you’re here, pretty much safe. Wait, no one touch you when I’m not here, right?”

“Someone tried to push me just now.” replied Yoona jokingly.

Jonghyun chuckled upon hearing that. He took Yoona’s hand and held it tightly. “I’m sorry, the toilet is pretty far. I need to go pee.” He touched his stomach.

They stood next to each other, enjoying the view of the beach. The breeze was relaxing and the sun was calming. Holding each other's hand feel so soothing. Indeed.

“When exactly did you fall in love with me?” Jonghyun broke the silence.

“Hmmmmmm.....I don't know but one thing for sure I like you, like crazy.” Yoona giggled. Despite of being the fan of CN Blue as a band, she was always a truly fan of Lee Jonghyun in person.

“Wow...that's surprising. I bet you were having eyegasm when you looked at me on that day.” said Jonghyun teasingly.

“What day?” asked Yoona and smiled foolishly, pretended like she didn’t know what he means. How can she forget the day their eyes met? The moment was electrifying.

“Stop pretending like you didn’t know what I’m talking about. I know that you can’t keep your eyes off me on that day.” Jonghyun pinched her nose softly.

Yoona chuckled. She remembered how excited she was to be standing closer to him on that day. Even though she tried to act cool, she was in fact trembled inside. Something in his eyes makes her heart thump. At some point, her fangirl feeling towards him obviously showed. Who wouldn’t like a man like him? Tall, handsome and undeniably talented.

“You better admit it Yoona-ssi. You fall for me ever since we laid eyes on each other. Am I right?” Jonghyun continued teasing her, making her cheeks blushed.

“Okay fine, I’m attracted to you. Even I tried to look at Yonghwa oppa, Jungshin or Minhyuk, my eyes seems pinned to you. I can’t help it.” Yoona tried to avoid his eyes while hiding her blushed cheeks.

“Whoa...that’s an unexpected confession.” Jonghyun smiled happily. He never thought that Yoona would like him that much.

“And when exactly did you fall in love with me?” asked Yoona.

“Well, you know that I don’t easily fall for someone but after we hang out several times, I started to like you more and more. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter