The Message

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was on her way home. Because of her busy schedule, she decided to not driving and asked her manager to drive instead. She rested her head on the seat head rest. She was tired but foremost, she missed her husband so bad. They hadn’t seeing each other for two weeks. Since both of them were busy, they spent most time talking on the phone.

Jonghyun was busy as well. He just finished the promotion in Japan with his fellow CN Blue for their latest album. The last time she seeing him was last night when he got home from Japan. And Yoona had to leave early in the morning because of her schedule so there was not much interaction between her and Jonghyun.

The clock on the wall pointed to 5pm. She got home pretty early that day. She walked to the living room and saw Jonghyun sleeping soundly on the couch. He was still in his casual wear. He may just got home, thought Yoona.  She glanced at her husband and walked to the bedroom. She was tired herself. After they got back from honeymoon, their lives are back to normal; working, performing and acting. Yoona sighed heavily, releasing her tiredness. The bed felt so comfy but sleeping in her sweaty self wouldn’t be so comfortable anyway.  She lazily got up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a long bath, Yoona stepped out from the bathroom with bath robe wrapping her body. She walked in to living room to wake Jonghyun. She sat on the edge of the couch, exploring his face with her eyes. He must be tired. Yoona caressed his hair softly, unknowingly woke him up.

“What time’s now?” said Jonghyun while rubbing his eyes.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up. It’s 6pm now.”

“I was thinking of taking a nap but end up fall asleep. I actually have schedule at 7.30.” Jonghyun moved and sat on the couch with his eyes half open.

“If that so, I think you should get ready. Get up.” Yoona held his hands hand pulled him up.

Jonghyun lazily stood up and hugged Yoona’s waist. “I wish I could stay at home for awhile. It feels like I haven’t seen you in ages.”

“But unfortunately you can’t, my dear.” Yoona showed her eye-smile and pecked a kiss on his nose. “Go shower.”

Jonghyun sluggishly walked to bedroom. Yoona only managed to smile while her eyes watching his back until he disappeared into the room. Deep inside, she wanted him to stay but work is work. Married or not, they need to keep the professionalism when comes to work.

As she was about to move to the kitchen, Jonghyun’s phone rang.  She was searching for the phone but it was nowhere in sight. After a few second of searching, she found the phone under the cushion, grabbed it and placed it on the small table next to the couch. Later, the phone rang again, but it was an incoming message beep. Yoona glanced at the phone and picked it up. A message appeared on the phone screen. She unlocked the phone and there was message written ‘We had fun. Can’t wait to see you again.’ attached with a photo. A lady the sender was. And the photo, there was Jonghyun by her side.

Yoona searched more and looks like they were exchanging messages. She also found a few photos them, dancing together in the club. There were also some famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter