The Unexpected

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was awake by the sound of the alarm of her phone. She slowly opened her eyes and shut the alarm up. She lazily woke up and realized that the other side of the bed was empty. She stretched her sore muscle for a few minutes and rolled off the bed. She looked at the mirror while tied up her messy hair and put it into a simple bun. She grabbed the towel and walked to the bathroom. She turned the door knob and pushed it slowly.

“Oh my God!” Yoona almost screamed. She was shocked when she saw Jonghyun standing at the sink doing the shaving, totally . She got no idea that he was there.

As Jonghyun was surprised with her scream, she turned to her and furrowed his eyebrows. “What?”

“I thought no one in here.” Yoona hung the towel on the hook plastered on the wall near the shower. She the hot shower and let it flow for a little while. She glanced at Jonghyun’s reflection in the mirror. He seemed preoccupied with the shaving.

“Don’t pretend like you never see me before.” Jonghyun smirked as he realized that he had been watched.

Yoona turned her head to him. “I’ve seen it thousand of times and will keep seeing you every day, I guess.” She smiled and later undressed herself, piece by piece.

Jonghyun giggled but his eyes were occupied by the reflection of a figure from the mirror. With or without clothes, Yoona’s back view would always be an amusement to his eyes.  As Yoona stepped in the shower and shut the shower curtain, he continued with the shaving. After a few minutes, he was done. He checked his face in the mirror while his hand turning off the water tap.

“Yeobo...” Yoona called her husband when she heard the water tap has been turned off.

“Mmm-hmm...” Jonghyun replied with a short hum as he wiped his wet face with towel.

There was a short pause. “Care to join me?” asked Yoona with grin on her face. A mischievous thought just suddenly popped in her head.

“Huh? Are you serious?” Jonghyun asked followed by a silent chuckle. Yoona’s naughty act could be surprising sometimes. Even though she is a mischievous person but it wasn’t usually something ual.

“Don’t pretend like you never see me before.” said Yoona teasingly while letting the water drip on her head.

Jonghyun turned his head, looking at her shadow behind the translucent curtain. He bit his lower lip while his brain considering the offer. He was already bathed and he has schedule on that morning but if he rejects the offer, it will be a waste. He took a towel and wrapped his self.

“Well...are you coming? There is enough space for two.” Yoona asked again, with a seductive tone. She was somehow aroused by the thought of two of them in the same shower.

“I’m still considering it.”

“You take too much time thinking, babe. This hot shower offer won’t be ‘hot’ for long.” Yoona tried to seduce him more.

Jonghyun his lower lip upon hearing it. The figure behind that curtain was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter