The Morning Talk

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was awake from her dreamland and found it was raining outside. The beads of water on the window showed the pouring rain would take quite some time. She snuggled to the comforter while exhaling a long breath. The cold weather makes the bed feels even warmer. She turned to the side of the bed and there was Jonghyun, sleeping peacefully on his stomach. 

She stared at her husband deeply. Something about the calm look of him makes her heart fluttered. Never in a lifetime had she ever imagined that she would marry a guy like him. Lee Jonghyun, a guitar genius and superb composer. Not to mention a guy who can be cold but very caring at the same time. He’s a guy full of hidden charms.

I don’t deserve you but I do love you with all my heart, Yoona talked by herself while her hand touched Jonghyun’s face softly. She was relieved that the conflict had finally resolved. After a long talk last night, everything had clarified. The conflict makes she realized how important this marriage to her. Their ego could ruin what they just built together.

“What time’s now?” Jonghyun murmured with his eyes closed.  

“It’s morning already.”  

Jonghyun changed his position and lied on his back. He opened his eyes a bit, glanced at the window. “But it’s still dark. And it’s cold.” He pulled up the comforter and covered his head.

“It’s raining outside.” Yoona pulled the comforter off. “Hey wake up, you sleepyhead.” She tapped his cheek.  

“Five more minutes...pleaseeee...” Jonghyun whined. He’s not really a morning person so waking up in the morning is absolutely a problem.

Yoona didn’t answer him. She moved closer to him and laid her head on his chest, nuzzled on his neck. His musk scent kind of brings a lusty thought to her mind. But it wasn’t lusty enough to lead to something but in that cold weather, a warm hug can’t be resist. Jonghyun wrapped his arm around her shoulder. They stayed in each other’s embrace silently. She played her fingers on Jonghyun’s shirt with some random thought lingered in her mind. “Ever since we dated, there was quite a time I hurt you. I’m sorry.” She whispered.

“Stop apologizing, will you?” said Jonghyun in his sleepy voice with his eyes still closed. Obviously the whisper wasn’t really a whisper when there was all silence around them.

“I still can’t get over of what had happened to us. It was the biggest fight we ever had. I hate myself for that.” Yoona closed her eyes for a second. The regret in her heart hasn’t fully faded.

Jonghyun slightly opened his eyes. He took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. “Come on...it’s over now.”

“But no matter what I’ve done, you’re always here for me. Why?” Yoona looked up at him. She felt a sudden curiosity to ask.

“And what do you expect me to do? B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter