The Sorrow I

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stood by the hotel window, looked away at the night scenery of the Gangnam. It was as hectic as any busy city should be. Novotel Ambassador Seoul Gangnam; one of luxury hotels in Gangnam District. The hotel that might cost someone half months’ salary for a night stay.  The place where he could get the best facilities and security he paid for.

And the hotel was the place he was spending his life alone and away from home. Ever since he completed the brief tour with his band about two days ago, he never once step his foot on the house he shared with his wife. After the huge fight he had with Yoona, they weren’t in a good term. None of them even spoke to each other. It was the best solution at the moment as they both agreed to take some time apart from each other; to think, to reconsider and to evaluate their relationship. However, as days passed, nothing seemed better for both of them. She was obviously busy with her acting schedule as he was also occupied with his band and the tour. It seems like the best reason to not to see each other and fight more. But the good part is none of them want to call it quit, not just yet.  Still married, as what they believe they still are.

He sighed again and again as he looked out the window. The dark sky was the reflection to his heart; black and empty. He then sat on a sofa next to the window and leaned back. The grab the half full glass of Scotch on the side table, took a big gulp and emptied the glass. Alcohol doesn’t usually solve the problem, but what's best companion to a misery? As the alcohol effect kicked in, his mind started to wander. Yoona; the woman his heart missed too much appeared in his blurry thought.

 

**flashback**

It was a cool pleasant autumn in Beijing. The two were in bed in a hotel, snuggled in each other’s arms to keep the heat. Jonghyun was the first to wake up. He glanced down at his wife who was sleeping soundly on his chest. He leaned in, inhaled the nice smell of her long brown hair and pecked a soft kiss on top of her head. He rolled out of the bed slowly and put on a boxer that was left on the floor. He slide off the curtain and throw his sight far away to a nice morning view of Beijing. For a moment, he was lost in his own thought.

“Yeobo?” She called as she woke up and realized the other side of the bed was empty.

Her voice snapped him back to reality. He turned to her and smile. He slowly climbed up the bed and lied down next to her. “Good morning, dear.”

“You said your schedule is done and you are available all day, then why you wake up so early?” She said in a sleepy state. She opened her eyes and rolled over on her back.

He silently chuckled. “But we still have to wake up no matter what, right?” He brushed her hair with his fingers. A smile crooked at the corner of his lips as he stared at his beloved wife.

They’ve been apart for three weeks due both busy schedules. She made a plan to meet him at Beijing a day befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter