The Excuse

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun had risen. It was Saturday. Both, Jonghyun and Yoona had no schedule for that day so both of them planned to stay at home. Yoona woke up early that morning. She decided to do some cleaning. After washed up her face, she tied up her hair up in a ponytail and she ready to do the cleaning.

A moment later, Jonghyun walked in the bedroom. He just got home from jogging. “Morning babe...” He greeted Yoona while throwing the small towel into the laundry basket. But the towel didn’t land in the basket.

“Hey...take it back and put it in there properly.” Yoona glared at him.

Jonghyun grinned and picked up the towel. “Come on, you’re going to clean the room anyway.” He walked closer to Yoona and planned to . While Yoona was occupied taking off the pillow cover, he had back-hugged her.

“Yah...you’re smelly.” Yoona jumped. “Go shower.” She pushed him to the bathroom.

Jonghyun giggled while taking off his sweaty t-shirt. “Join me?” He winked.  

Yoona pinched his stomach and smiled. “No way! I’m busy.”

While Jonghyun was taking shower, Yoona was busy tidying up the bedroom. She took off the pillow cover and threw it on the floor. A few minutes later, Jonghyun stepped out from the bathroom with towel wrapping his lower body. He combed his damp hair with his fingers as water dripped on his bare shoulder.

“Are you tidying up or messing up?” said Jonghyun as he looked around the room. Comforter, bed sheet, pillows and its covers were everywhere on the floor.

Yoona glanced at her husband with a plain look and continued with her chore. She moved to the corner of the bed and took off the bed sheet.  While she was trying to take it off, Jonghyun unexpectedly lie down on the bed.

“You’ll wet the bed sheet.” Yoona’s eyes widened. “Get up! I need to take this off.” She patted his arm.

Jonghyun giggled as he saw Yoona’s upset look. “Chill out. It’s Saturday. You should rest and hangout with your husband.” He pulled her hand gently. He was teasing his wife.

“Hangout can wait. I need to clean this thing up first. Get up.” Yoona tried to push Jonghyun but he resisted to move. She crossed her arms.

“Kiss me and I’ll move.” Jonghyun wiggled his eyebrows.

Yoona sighed. She knew Jonghyun loves being coax but she wasn’t intended to do so.  “Whatever. You can lay there as long as you want.” She picked up all the stuff on the floor and put it on a laundry basket.

Jonghyun turned and rested his head with his hand. “I love watching you cleaning. It’s y.”

“How cleaning can be y?” Yoona glanced at him while picking up the pillows on the floor and arranged it on the bed.

“Because no one would clean up the house wearing what you’re wearing right now.” Jonghyun giggled.

Yoona stopped what she was doing and looked at herself. She was wearing an oversize t-shirt with only underneath. Since she was planning to clean up the house, she didn’t really care of grooming herself that morning. She glanced at her husband and chuckled silently. She then threw a cushion to him as she blushed.

The cushion landed on Jonghyun’s face. “Ouch...” He rubbed his nose. Then he picked up the cushion and hugged it. He kept staring at her as she continued doing her cleaning stuff. The slender figure in front of him was amusing. A naughty giggle escaped his mouth.

Yoona glanced at him. “Looks like you’re enjoying the view of my .” She sort of predicted what was inside his mind.

“What? I’m not staring at your .” Jonghyun denied with a wicked grin on his face. He did enjoying the view of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter