The Frustration

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

The newlywed couple just moved in to their new house a few weeks ago. The feeling of the house was pleasant. The sun almost set. They both sat on the floor of their home’s balcony and hugging each other. Even by just sitting silently, they were happy to feel each other presence. Jonghyun leaned against the wall while Yoona leaned on his chest.

“I wish we could spend more time like this; enjoying the view of the sunset with my husband. Isn’t it romantic?” asked Yoona as she played her fingers on Jonghyun’s hand that placed on her stomach. Her eyes were glued to the almost dark orange-ish sky. The view amused her.

“Well, to me this is quite cheesy. I saw this kind of scene in romantic movies.” Jonghyun looked at the sky.

Yoona glanced at him and patted his arm softly. Jonghyun is quite a romantic man but it depends on his mood as well. He likes hugging and being pampered. Taurus guy; tough on the outside but gentle on the inside.

“I used to wonder why women love such thing. Now I understand why. If I’m not married to you, I wouldn’t know.” said Jonghyun to her ear with smile on his face.

Yoona giggled. “From now on, we’ll do a lot of romantic scenes of our own.  Maybe even better than those scenes you watched in the movie. We’ll cook together, go to groceries store together, or maybe do a car wash together.”

“And shower together.” Jonghyun added.

“I’ll think about it.” Yoona grinned.

Jonghyun laughed upon hearing the answer. He knew how playful his wife could be. “I take it as a yes.”

Both of them giggled, enjoying each other witty comments.

******

 

The night was late. It was already passed 12am. The room was dark and gloomy. The only source of light of the room was the stand lamp near the television table. Yoona sat on the floor of the living room, leaning against the couch while hugging tightly to her knees, remembering some good memories they’ve shared. Ever since Jonghyun left the house that morning, her eyes were never dried of tears. She felt so guilty for what she had done. She glanced at her phone with hope that Jonghyun would call or at least text her. Unfortunately, it was all silence.

A few minutes later, Jonghyun got home. He entered the house with heavy steps. Although he was still upset at his wife, he wouldn’t neglect his responsibility as a husband. He then noticed Yoona sitting on the floor in that dim living room. His heart ached again.

“Yeobo...” Yoona called him in a whisper when he saw in entered the house. Tears still flowed from her eyes.

Jonghyun heaved a sigh. He was juggling between go talking to her or ignored her. After a few seconds, he slowly approached her. Even his mind reluctant to do so, his heart somehow felt sorry for her when he saw her damp cheeks. He sat on the couch but a bit afar from her.

“I’m really sorry.” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter