The Frustration_II

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun sat on the floor of the studio, leaning against the wall with a guitar in his hand and a few cans of beer by his side. He strummed the guitar, making some random sound. His mind was in a mess. His mind wasn’t really helping his fingers to produce a good rhythm. It had been a week since the fight, but nothing seemed to be resolved. Ever since the big fight with his wife, Jonghyun spent more of his time in the studio or at his former dorm. He stopped strumming the guitar and opened another beer can. He finished a can with just a few gulps.

At the meantime, Yonghwa pushed the studio door slowly and smile. “I know I’ll found you here.” He entered the studio.

Jonghyun didn’t look at him. He kept strumming his guitar. “If you plan to nag me, you can do it later. I’m not in a mood right now.”

“Why should I nag you? You’re not a kid anymore. I heard you been drinking alone so I’m here to accompany you. We’re still drinking buddies, aren’t we?” said Yonghwa as he sat next to him and opened the beer can.

Jonghyun gave him a short nod.  He wasn’t really in the mood of talking but somehow Yonghwa’s presence didn’t bother him.

Yonghwa watched him without saying any word. All he wanted is to accompany his gloomy dongsaeng. Although he never wanted to interfere Jonghyun’s marriage matter but he can see how devastated Jonghyun was regarding the fight. Jonghyun lost his focus and his passion to music lately.

“Are you sleeping at the dorm tonight?” asked Yonghwa of curiosity. He knew Jonghyun didn’t go home for quite a few days.

Jonghyun nodded. The booze seemed to show its side effect. He was drunk.

“It’s getting late. Come, I’ll take you to the dorm.” Yonghwa stood up and move closer to him.

“Hyung...” Jonghyun called him in a whisper but it was enough for Yonghwa to hear him. “I’m not sure what’s going to happen to our marriage now. I really don’t know.”

Yonghwa sat down but closer to him. “All couples in the world have their ups and downs. All you have to do is face it, not run from it.”

“How could I do that? What kind of husband that slapped his wife? Only idiots do that. And I am that idiot.” said Jonghyun unemotionally but he was full of regret inside. His eyes began to teary.

Yonghwa heaved a sigh. “Let it out, Jonghyun-ah. Talk to me. The more you keep it inside, the more pain you’ll feel. Jonghyun that I know is not a person who easily gets mad or loses his patience. I believe there’s reason why you do that.”

“I feel betrayed. When I found out about the birth control pill, my trust faded right away. I tried to comfort myself but I couldn’t. It’s not really about the baby or something, but this whole time I trusted her with my all heart and yet she lied to me. When she said we should wait, I believe her. Even though it hurts sometimes but I know I should respect her decision. But how could she do that to me?” Jonghyun burst out of tears. The feeling of betrayal was too much for him to put up with. If Yoona is just a friend, he could simply erase her from his life and move on like nothing happen. But Yoona is his wife and he couldn’t simply do that.

Yonghwa couldn’t find any word to comfort him. He hugged Jonghyun as tight as he can to help him ease the pain he hold ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter