The Big Day

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was nervous. She kept checking herself in the mirror; her dress, her veil, her makeup. She wanted to look perfect on her big day. Tiffany and Sooyoung were fixing their makeup, Hyoyeon and Sunny helped with each other’s dress, meanwhile Yuri were busy taking selca at every corner of the room.

Seohyun who was five months pregnant rested herself on the couch at the corner of the room, observing her sisters. She glanced at Yoona and smiled. Looking at Yoona seems to flash the moment of her wedding. Her SNSD sister acted pretty much the same. The only difference was none of them were married back then so all of them were extremely excited on her wedding. Yoona sighed and sat next to Seohyun. She was obviously restless.  

“Relax unnie. Take a deep breath. I know you’re nervous.” Seohyun caressed Yoona’s back, trying to ease her nervousness.

“I am...indeed. I guess this is the feeling when you’re a bride.” Yoona looked at Seohyun and smiled.

Seohyun nodded. “Yup, I felt exactly same way on my wedding day. Thank God I didn’t pass out.”

A moment later, Taeyeon walked in the room with a bouquet of flower in her hand.

“Yah, what are you guys doing? You should prepare the bride, not yourself.” Taeyeon shouted at no one in particular when she saw the ladies were busy with themselves. “Where’s Jessica?”

“Jessica is somewhere in the hall, flirting or sleeping maybe.” Sunny responded while still helping with Yuri’s dress.

“We need to take care of our appearance, unnie. Who knows we might meet our Mr. Right out there.” replied Sooyoung jokingly. Tiffany nodded, agree with Sooyoung.

Taeyeon shook her head and approached Yoona. “Here you go.” Taeyeon passed the bouquet and helped fix her veil.

“I hope this is the right decision.” Yoona sighed.

“Why did you say like that? You love Jonghyun so how can you make the wrong decision?” Taeyeon was puzzled with what she just heard.

“What I mean is...I hope this is the right time for me to settle down.”

“Yoona -yah, you shouldn’t second guess yourself. You just being nervous, that’s all. If you’re not ready, you wouldn’t say yes when he proposed, right?” said Taeyeon, comforting her.

“Look at me, I’m the maknae and I got married even earlier than you and Taeyeon unnie. There’s nothing to be worry about, unnie. Jonghyun oppa will take care of you.” Seohyun held Yoona’s waist and smiled.

“Everything will be okay. You’re so beautiful.” exclaimed Taeyeon as she cupped Yoona’s face, exploring every inch of her glowing face.

At the meantime, someone knocked the door. All eyes were on the door, waiting for the person to come in.

“Excuse me ladies.”

“Yah, Jung seobang! What are doing here? This is bride’s room.” bawled Taeyeon. The rest of the ladies were sighing because they weren’t expected any man to come in at that moment.

“I’m looking for my bride.” Yonghwa stepped in the room and moved towards his wife with a foolish smile on his face. Seohyun just smiled when she saw Yonghwa walked in the room.

“And Wooyoung is looking for you. It looks like there are a lot of women trying to flirt with him out there.” Yonghwa said to Taeyeon as he approached them.

“Yeah, right.” Taeyeon looked at him with a straight face. She knew that he just playing around.

Yonghwa glanced at Yoona. “Nervous huh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter