Jonghyun * Minhee: He Is Standing At Your Door!

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 2

He is standing at your door!

kmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkasaklaksdaskaslas

Jonghyun * Minhee

 



You where lazily sitting on the couch watching TV, while eating breakfast. When the doorbell rang.

*who could that be at this hour?* you thought while you dragged yourself from the couch to the door.

You opened the door and when you saw who stood there you immediately slammed the door back into his face again.

*nooo!* you thought * what am I going to do? I am still in my pajama’s I haven’t even brushed my hair yet. He can’t see me like this!!*

‘’ Min hee? ‘’ Asked the person behind the door ‘’ is everything alright?’’

‘’ euhm.. ‘’ you answered not sure what to say. ‘’ yeah, yeah everything is fine.’’

The person behind the door was no other then your perfect boyfriend, Jonghyun! He always looks at his best the most handsome man you had ever seen and you were really proud to call him you boyfriend. But you were not perfect not at all en definitely not when you just came out of bed in your pajama’s.

*think, think, think min hee!!!* You thought and looked through the little hole in the door again.

‘’ if everything is fine, why did you slam the door in my face?’’ Jonghyun asked and through the hole in the door you could see him raise an eyebrow.

‘’ oh sorry.’’ You said and opened the door because you saw no other way out of this than showing yourself. You opened the door but just so little you could only pop your head out.

‘’ Hi ‘’ you said awkward.

‘’ Hi ‘’ he smiled.  ‘’ what are you doing? Aren’t you going to let me in? I thought we were going to eat lunch together.’’

He held up a large bag, which probably contained food because he just said you were going to eat lunch. You slammed the door close again.

*what! Lunch! But it was 7 in the morning who eats lunch at this time.* you thought in panick. Your eyes fell on the digital clock on your table.

12:30

*what? How was that possible?*

Then it hit you and you face palmed yourself the clock in your bedroom was broken and stuck to 7 in the morning and you thoughtlessly thought it was the right time… *stupid, stupid*

‘’ jasmine? I will  just go okay?’’ Jonghyun sadly said ‘’ it seems like you don’t want to see me.’’

You heard him slowly walking away without thinking things trough you threw the door open.

‘’ NO!!’’ you yelled ‘’ Jonghyun wait!’’

Jonghyun look back and you immediately regretted what you had done.

Jonghyun started laughing when he saw what you were wearing.

 

You blushed.

‘’ it was a present, okay?’’ you said still blushing ‘’ and it is comfortable. I just hadn’t expected you yet…’’

‘’ now- haha – I know – ha-ha – why you – hahaha –wouldn’t…’’ Jonghyun kept laughing and you hit his head.

‘’ yah!’’ you said to him ‘’ it is not fun okay, you wear one of these when filming hello baby!’’

‘’ yeah but that wasn’t a Pikachu – ha-ha’’ Jonghyun still laughed.

You pouted and slammed the door ones again in his face.

‘’ min hee!?’’ Jonghyun yelled.

You ignored him.

‘’ min hee.’’ Jonghyun said. ‘’ I am sorry.’’

He said it like he really meant it.

‘’ can I make it up with the incredible food that I brought?’’ Jonghyun asked hopefully.

You hesitated a moment, but still opened the door for him and finally letting him in.

‘’ Hi ‘’ Jonghyun said with a smile.

You glared at him still mad about the whole Pikachu incident.

‘’ Hee ‘’ you mumbled back.

Jonghyun walked to the kitchen table and started unpacking the food he brought. It wasn’t any regular Korean food out of the bag cam steaming hot delicious looking pancakes!

‘’ where did you get these?’’ you asked.

Jonghyun grinned.

‘’ I made them myself.’’ He answered proud.

‘’ really?’’ you asked surprised.

‘’ yeah.’’ Jonghyun he awkwardly scratched his head. ‘’ I had a day of today and I wanted to surprise you.’’

You were touched by his actions. Jonghyun really is the perfect boyfriend inside and outside. You smiled widely and grabbed two plates out of a cabin and sat together with Jonghyun down at the table.


still no requests, subscribers or comments TT_TT people please do request, subscribe or comment!!!!

i will update again tomorrow see you then ^ ^