Changmin * Ara: Swimming With Your Boyfriend

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 3

Swimming with your boyfriend

Changmin * Ara

 


A car honked in front of Ara’s house.  She looked outside she immediately knew who was the one who honked. It was Changmin her boyfriend. She and him where going to swim and he was here to pick you up. You looked at the clock 11’o clock. He is exact on time.

You grabbed your already packed bag, and put on your shoes and the run out of the house to get in your boyfriends car.

‘’ hee.’’ You said when you stepped in.

‘’ hee.’’ He answered. ‘’ are you looking forward to it?’’

‘’ yes!’’ you answered enthusiast. I can’t wait.’’

Changmin smiled at his girlfriend’s cuteness.

‘’ yes me too.’’ Changmin said still smiling.

The two of you drove about an hour before arriving at the swimming pool.

Changmin paid for two tickets.

You followed Changmin. Apparently he knew where you needed to go.

Changmin opened a door half before he stopped and turned around to face you.

‘’ why are you following me?’’ he questioned you.

‘’ euhm..’’ you stuttered.

Changmin laughed softly.

‘’ this is the men’s changing room.’’ He said.

‘’ oh.’’ You blushed. How could you be so stupid…?

‘’ you can come if you want en change with me.’’ Changmin smirked and held the door a bit more open.

‘’ euh...  no thanks’’ you said. ‘’ where are the female changing rooms?’’

Changmin pointed to the end of the hallway.

‘’ ok thanks.’’ You held up you right thumb.’’ I’ll see you soon then.’’

You walked to the end of the hallway still ashamed of yourself for almost following Changmin into the male changing room. You already had your bikini on under your normal clothes so you were done changing really soon. You put your clothes and shoes in your bag. You grabbed you towel and bag and walked out of the changing room.

You looked around of you saw Changmin anywhere but you didn’t see him. You waited next to the showers for Changmin. You kept looking for him.

* Where man usually not faster in changing then woman?* you thought

Then you saw him you smiled and waved. He waved back. Then you noticed his well-toned body! You actually had never seen him shirtless. Seeing him like that made your jaw drop.

 

He definitely worked out.

‘’ what’s wrong?’’ Changmin asked while waving a hand in front of your face.

You shook your head to wake up.

‘’ nothing.’’ You said. ‘Let’s go.’’

You grabbed changmin's arm and dragged him to pool.

‘’ should we put our stuff here.’’ Changmin asked pointing to some chairs under some plastic palm trees which were there for decoration.

‘’’alright that seems like nice spot. ‘’ you replied and threw you stuff on one of the chairs.

A little group of girls in bikini’s walked past and you saw Changmin looking up.

You looked at him jealous. When the girls had passed by you gave Changmin a hard push and with a high pitch squeak he fell into the cold water of the pool. You laughed at him.

‘’ yah!’’ he yelled to you. ‘’ what was that for?’’

You just laughed. Changmin pushed himself a little out of the water just enough to grab you hand. You weren’t paying too much attention because you were still laughing. You screamed when you felt that you were dragged by your hand into the water. Soon you were pulled into the cold water by Changmin. This time it was changmin’s turn to laugh. You pouted.

‘Sorry.’’ Changmin said. ‘’ you asked for it.’’

 

You still looked mad at him. Changmin pulled your arm which he still was holding and pulled you closer and gave you a quick peck on your lips. 

 



omg i am so sorry i forgot to updat yesterday!!!!!!!!

nooo

i didn't keep my promise but on the other hand you guys aren't motivating me either!!!!!

come on ! request, subscribe and comment!!!!!! please TT_TT

to make up for forgetting to updat i will double update now.