Joon * Hee nim: sweet assasin

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 5

Sweet assassin

Lee joon * hee min

 


Joon placed his sniper on the edge of the building. He carefully placed himself behind the gun and looked down the building. He looked around the streets of Seoul looking for his target. Instead of his target he found hee min.

The beautiful sweet hee min. just for her he wished he had chosen another job. So he could be with the hug her, kiss her, love her, but he couldn’t he knew that. She didn’t she barely knew his name and Joon wanted to keep it that way, it would make things way more complicated.

Joon had met hee nim years ago. In the old times in which he wasn’t using his sniper. In which he did all his jobs by hand. His job was rather simple. There was a in the neighborhood and some high class man had paid him get rid of that man because the police didn’t do anything. Joon would stroll the streets until he had seen a man grabbing a girl and drag her into the alley he immediately knew that was the man he was looking for. He had saved the girl and delivered the man to the police station.

The girl who was hee nim had been very grateful to him, and he had asked he name.

Hee nim it was. He would never forget her. Her pretty eyes and smile. The way she walked the way she said thank you. He would never forget her and she would never forget him knowing he was the person who had saved her life, but Joon never spook to her again knowing he would bring her into a difficult situation. The police saw him as a criminal anyway.

Yes he was an assassin. No he didn’t like killing people. He rather thought of himself as a private detective. He just did what people ordered him to, but he needed agree with the case. He would never ever kill an innocent person. He loved his job but sometimes he would wish he had chosen something else then this lonely life this job gave him. He would never get married a play outside with his own children.

His eyes where still glued on hee nim. What would she think of him when she knew? When she knew her savior was a killer? Would she hate him? *Probably* Joon though. Then hee nim looked up. It looked like she looked right at him, but that couldn’t be right. He was hundreds of meters away on a high roof. Still it looked like hee nim looked right at him. Joon’s heart started beating faster while looking right back at her. She smiled, like saying in know you’re there Joon. Thank you for saving my life again. Then she looked back to the streets and slowly disappeared in the crowd. Joon tried to follow her movements till the last second; glad she had looked back at the streets. He only woke up again when his phone rang.

‘’ yes’’ Joon answered.

‘’ target is at 2’ o clock.’’ A man on the other side said and hung up the phone. 

 


this time a little bit different i don;t know if this is really fluff, but i just felt like writing this.i hop you guy like it ^^