Kris * So hee: wallflower

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

 

Chapter 7

Wallflower

Kris * so hee


So hee was at a party at her friend’s house. She didn’t really wanted to be here but well but she invited her and she couldn’t decline that was against her principles. If you’re invited you just go. When she came she noticed that she knew almost no one, but there were a few people she did know and went sitting with them.

They said a few words to her but mostly she sat there just silent she didn’t know what to say. After a while slowly people stood up and spread over the room. So hee was left behind. She looked around and found her friend she was invited by she walked to her.

‘’ hee.’’ Her friend said. ‘’ I am so glad that you’re here. Do you want something to drink?’’

*thank you.* so hee thought * finally someone that talks to me.*

‘’ yes thank you.’’ So hee said.

‘’ everything is standing over there.’’ Her friend said and pointed to a table in the corner of the room.

So hee looked at the table. So hee turned back to her friend, but her friend was already busy talking to her other friend and so hee was facing her back. So hee sighed.

*I should have known.* so hee thought *I shouldn’t have come.*

She walked to the table in the corner and poured herself come cola. She sat on a chair on the other side of the room. There was no one there and actually she liked that. She didn’t want to talk any one. She sat down and sighed ones again but this time from relieve. Being alone felt so much better than being around all those people. So hee quietly drank her cola. She was thinking of what she was going to do the rest of the evening. She thought the best thing was to just quietly leave without being noticed. There was no one who would miss her anyway. Just when she had finished her cola and she wanted to leave a really handsome guy walked to her.

‘’ hee,’’ he said. ‘’ you’re just sitting here alone can I join you.’’

So hee nodded.

He sat down next to her.

‘’ I am Kris by the way.’’  Kris said a held out his hand.

‘’ so hee.’’ So hee said and shook his hand.

‘’ you’re kind of a wallflower, aren’t you.’’ Kris said.

So hee looked at Kris in shock. *what!* so hee thought. * Yeah you were quite a loner but to be wallflower?’’

Kris laughed.

‘’ don’t worry I am just joking.’’ Kris said. ‘’ I wish I was a wallflower.’’

‘’ why.’’ So hee asked.

‘’ no people following you, wanting to know everything about you. ‘’ Kris said. ‘’ I can’t even go to the supermarket without having a little group of girls following me around. ‘’

You chuckled.

‘’ seriously?’’ so hee asked.

‘’ kind of.’’ Kris answered.

‘’ I can teach you how to get people to not like you.’’ So hee said. ‘’ it works fine for me, nobody likes me anyway. ‘’

‘’ that’s not entirely true.’’ Kris replied. ‘’ because I like you.’’

 


i have an other update again!!!! ^^

and i am so happy that when i logged in today to find i have 2 more subs! though it is still not a lote but it keeps me motivated. and no if just someone would request. ;) hint ;) hint;)