Sehun * Min ji: ordering coffee

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 5

Ordering coffee

 

Sehun * Min ji

 


Min ji stood in front of the little café. She slowly walked in. she had never been to the coffee shop she had heard that the coffee here was really good so she decided to go here today. She took up the environment the café sent out. It looked really cozy; it was small with a lot of pretty decorations. Here and there were some people enjoying their coffee?

She looked at the menu to see what she wanted to have. After staring at it for a while a boy behind the main desk asked:

‘’ may I help you?’’

Min ji looked at the boy he was really cute. On the nametag he was wearing was written: Sehun.

*What a nice name* min ji thought.

‘’ euhm…’’ min ji stuttered. ‘’ I don’t know yet, let me think for a while.’’

Min ji stared at the menu a bit longer.

‘’ okay.’’ Min ji said to Sehun with a pretty smile. ‘’ I’ll take the latte macchiato.’’

‘’ ok.’’ Sehun answered. ‘’ I’ll be right back with your coffee.’’

Sehun went to prepare the coffee. Min ji kept looking at the cute boy. Wondering what kind of boy he was. He seems very nice but maybe that was only customer service. She hoped not. Then he came back with the coffee.

‘’ here you go.’’ Sehun placed the coffee on the desk. ‘’ that will be 3000 won.’’

Min ji want to give him the money but instead of giving him the money she accidently hit the cup of coffee and all the coffee spilt over the desk and Sehun!

‘’ omo!’’ min ji yelped. ‘’ I am so sorry.’’

Sehun looked at min ji in disbelief, but then he surprised min ji by starting to cry. Min ji didn’t know what to do.

‘’ omo! Omo!’’ min ji just kept repeating.

All the people in the café where now looking at min ji and Sehun. Min ji quickly went behind the desk though she probably wasn’t allowed to be there. What else could she do?

‘’ sehun-shi.’’ Min ji comforted him. ‘’ I am really sorry, but it’s just some coffee. I will pay for you clothes that got dirty.’’

‘’ you don’t have to.’’ sniffed Sehun. ‘’ I am sorry to I just cry so easily, it’s not your fault.’’

‘’ what if take you out to dinner than?’’ min ji asked hopeful. Min ji had no problems at all going out with such a pretty boy.

‘’ really?’’ Sehun asked and actually looked happy.

‘’ yes!’’ min ji answered. ‘’ give me your number I’ll text you when and where.’’

‘’ ok.’’ Sehun said still softly sniffing and gave min ji his phone. ‘’ while you exchange our numbers I am going to make you a new latte macchiato.’’

Min ji smiled at Sehun.

‘’ thank you.’’ Min ji said. ‘’ my name is min ji by the way.’’

‘’ you have a pretty name.’’ Sehun said. 

 


so the update for today ^^ 

ugh sometimes i hate my familt i am not even allowed to do my hobby's in the living room. while watching variety shows or drama's

why are you watching those stupid show - my brother

while listening music

stop that music i don't want to listen to it - my mother

while dancing

can you not do that, the neibors will hear it - my mother

and i love doing nail art while doing that

that stinks, don;t do that - brother and mother

my brother even stole my nailpolish and threw it away and my mother didn;t do a thing except saying to my brother that throwing it away was a bit to much but on the other not doing a single thing about me giving it back of whatsoever. 

sigh

somtimes i hate my family and sometimes i love them....