Thunder (mblaq) * Sun hi: confession

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 12

Confession

Thunder (Mblaq) * Sun-hi


Sun hi sat down on a bench and sighed.

‘’ thunder should already have been here.’’ Sun hi mumbled softly.

Sun hi looked at her phone. 10 past seven he should have been here 10 minutes ago.

‘’ Sun hi!!’’ a familiar voice yelled.

Sun hi looked up, thunder came running towards her he was holding two ice creams.

He stopped in front of sun hi panting.

‘’ I am sorry that I am so late.’’ He said while breathing heavily. ‘’ I wanted to get ice cream but the row was longer than I thought and I ended up being late.’’

Sun hi smiled at his actions, he was so cute and sweet.

She grabbed one of the ice creams from his hands.

‘’ its okay.’’ Sun hi said. ‘’ you brought ice cream!’’

Thunder chuckled.

Thunder plopped next to sun hi on the bench. Together they ate there ice cream.

‘’ its soo hot!!!’’ thunder whined.

‘’ I know.’’ Sun hi answered. ‘’ the ice cream  cooled me down but now that I finished it I feel like I am melting.’’

Thunder sighed and lay back on the bench.

Sun hi looked at thunder. There were small droplets of sweat rolling down his forehead. Sun hi couldn’t deny the fact she felt attracted to him, but they were just friends right?

Thunder suddenly opened his eyes and caught sun hi staring at him.

Sun hi blushed, but thunder didn’t seem to really care.

‘’ wasn’t there a fountain in this park?’’ thunder suddenly asked sun hi.

‘’ what?’’ sun hi replied surprised.

‘’ there is a fountain in park right?’’ thunder asked again.

‘’ yes there is why? ’’ Sun hi told him but by the look of his eyes she could tell that he was planning something.

‘’ let’s go!’’ thunder jumped up from his seat and dragged sun hi by her arm with him.

‘’ where are we going?!’’ sun hi asked.

‘’ to the fountain of course.’’ Thunder replied happily.

‘’ but the fountain is that way.’’ Sun hi pointed behind her.

‘’ oh, of course.’’ Thunder pulled her the other direction. ‘’ I knew that.’’

Sun hi chuckled. That’s something only thunder could do.

The fountain was further then they thought it was already getting dark when they got there. There weren’t a lot of people left.

The fountain was beautiful sight with the almost dark sky. There colorful light shining through them. Sun hi looked at them in awe.

 

‘’ aaaah.’’ Sun hi screamed when she suddenly felt cold water splashing all over her.

Thunder had gone to fountain and was spraining the water on sun hi, he was laughing at her. Sun hi ran to the fountain to get her revenge she started throwing water to thunder. This time it was her turn to laugh. Soon they were in a huge water fight.  There laughter filled the air. Sun hi was throwing water at him; thunder was trying to get a hold of her hands to stop her.  he when he did get hold of her hands, they looked at each other. Suddenly the laughed stopped and there was just silence.

Thunder looked at sun hi. Sun hi blushed and quickly looked to the ground. Thunder let her hands go.

‘’ don’t look down.’’ thunder said while he put his hand under her chin and made her look up again. ; You look to pretty to look just at the ground.’’

Sun hi looked at thunder the water of the fountain was still pouring down on the two of you. Thunders hair was all wet and it made him look hot. Like really hot.

‘’ you know I need to tell you something, sun hi.’’ Thunder sighed and swallowed before he finished his sentence. ‘’ I like you.’’

Sun hi’s heart skipped a beat before she answered.

‘’ I like you too.’’

 


i am really sorry that i didn't update yesterday but my life kind of messed up now...

i need to take three exames this week and if i don't pass them i will be kicked out of school!!!!

and that's now even the worst. i live in a house you're only allowed to live in when you're in school so when i get kicked out of school i will be kicked out of my house too!!!!!!

i can't let that happen! so i have been studying really hard the passed days. the tests are the day after tomorrow so maybe till the the updates will be a bit messy, hurried, weird, or maybe i just can't find the time for it, i will do my best but there just two days left!!! please wait for me!!!!