Jaejoong * Mina: Green Grass

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 8

Green grass

Jaejoong * Mina

 


Mina sat down and leaned her back against the tree. She looked at all the people that where in the park. It was a warm nice spring day and it was very busy. There where children running around, dogs running after balls there owners threw for them to bring back. There were also a lot of couples.

Mina opened her bag and grabbed her phone checked if she missed any calls or texts, but there was nothing. She hoped that her boyfriend Jaejoong had at least sent a text but he hadn’t.

He had said that he needed to work today; he usually had something to do. He was an idol after all. Mina had seen him ones in the past weeks and that was when he came home for 5 min to get his bag ready to leave for work again. Mina missed him a lot an lately she had been wandering if Jaejoong even missed her. He never was there for her.

Mina put her phone back in her bag and sighed. She picked the book from her bag and started reading. After a half hour she was engrossed in the story of the book, but she was disturbed by her phone which was ringing in her bag. She picked up the phone.

‘’ hello?’’ she asked.

‘’ hee mina.’’ Kevin her best friend said.

‘’ hi kevin.’’ Mina said. ‘’ why are you calling?’’

‘’ where are you now?’’ Kevin questioned.

‘’ I am at the park, why?’’ mina asked suspicious.

‘’ I’ll be there in 5 minutes wait for me, okay?’’ Kevin hung up the phone.

‘’ weird guy.’’ Mina said while putting her phone back in her bag. ‘’ he said 5 minutes I guess that will be 15.’’

Kevin was always late known that so mina started reading again.

Mina was so engrossed in her book that she hadn’t even noticed that a man quietly sat down next to her. He hugged her and whispered in her ear:

‘’ hi.’’

Mina was startled by the actions of the man and crawled back, but it had an average effect instead of getting away of him she fell on her back while the man fell on top of her. Mina now looked better at the man that had startled her.

‘’ Jaejoong!?’’ mina questioned.

‘’ ssshht.’’ Jaejoong shushed her by laying a finger on her lips.’’ I can’t be recognized.’’

‘’ what are you doing here?’’ mina asked. ‘’ I thought that you needed to work.’’

‘’ I did.’’ Jaejoong answered but I told the photographer to take pictures of me first and after that I slipped away and ran into Kevin.’’

*that’s why he was so weird on the phone* mina thought he definitely can’t lie.

Jaejoong was still lying on top of her; Jaejoong smiled at her and took his chance to give mina a quick kiss on the lips.

Mina was again startled by his actions. He usually isn’t this affectionate to you in public.

‘’ there are a lot of people here.’’ mina whisperer and pushed him of her, so she could sit up.

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders.

‘’ I don’t care.’’ Jaejoong said. ‘’ I haven’t seen you for so long that I just couldn’t take it anymore and I slipped away from work.’’

Mina smiled at him. * He does care.* mina thought.

‘’ mina I love you.’’ Jaejoong said. ‘’ I’ve been thinking a lot while being away from you, and I came to the conclusion that I want to go public with our relationship. I don’t want to hide everything anymore.’’

Mina softened at his words. Was he really saying that? Mina knew what it meant to go public and what kind of risks are connected to it. Mina had wanted this for a long time but never spoke it out loud because she thought she was being pushy.

‘’ I love you to.’’ Mina said. ‘’ and are you sure it would make me really happy.’’

Jaejoong nodded, mina smiled at him.

Jaejoong hugged his girlfriend and kissed her. 

 


another update!!!! 

see you tomorrow!!!