Jungkook * Reader (you) First Kiss

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Your POV

You lay in bed wide awake, tomorrow was the day. You were going to kiss him! You had been on a few dates and had already hugged and such before but he never kissed you. You waited for him too long enough this is the 21st century, a woman can take the first move too. So you decided that tomorrow was going to the day! The day you would kiss him!  

Will it be as exciting as it in movies? you thought, will it be awkward?

Why is my heart already beating so fast! It is not even tomorrow yet! Yet I feel like my heart is going to explode.

Why am I already like this!

Would the kiss be like cotton candy, soft and sweet? I imagined with closed eyes.

Has Jungkook ever thought about kissing me? Would he be thinking about it right now?

Ah Jungkook.. You thought about him, about how good he smelled, you might get addicted to that smell. 

But what worries me most is, you never kissed anyone ever before. What should I do? Should I turn my head like in the movies? How will I breathe after our lips touch? When should i close my eyes? What about my nose? Will it bump against his? Exactly how long should it go on? I really don't know?! I worry about so many things, but mostly I worry about what he would think of me kissing him.

If it going to be sweet as candy, I'm going to kiss him for a long time. You thought. Should I confess my feeling about wanting to kiss him beforehand? Should I tell him I've never kissed anyone before? He might not like me being inexperienced? Tell the truth that he will be the first guy I will ever kiss?

The whole night I stayed up worrying about the kiss, about meeting him tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up still tired I had barely slept I kept worrying about my date tonight with Jungkook.  First, school. The day went by so fast before I knew it I was back home changing into the outfit I had carefully picked for the date. 

Then you headed out to meet Jungkook     

Then you headed out to meet Jungkook. When you arrived at the café Jungkook was already sitting at a table you quickly went over to the table. When Jungkook saw you he stood up.

''Y/N'' Jungkook said and gave you gentle hug. '' You look beautiful.''

'' Thanks.'' You said and looked at Jungkook. He looked like he hadn't slept at all. 

'' You look tire-'' You stopped yourself mid-sentence and correct yourself not wanting to upset him by saying he looked tired. '' uhum.. beautiful''

Jungkook first looked a bit confused at you but then smiled.

'' Thank you Y/N'' 

You both sat down and ordered some drinks and food. You both ordered a hot chocolate and you would share a chocolate cake. You chatted with each other while waiting for your order to arrive. Then the waitress came with your order and places it on the table. Jungkook grabbed a small form the plate and picked up a piece of chocolate cake with it and held it out for you. You blushed at his gesture but let him spoonfeed you the piece of chocolate cake. 

'' It is delicious.'' You said after you ate the piece of cake and quickly picked up your hot chocolate so he would be able to spoonfeed you another piece of cake. Your heart already felt like exploding another gesture like what he just did and you were sure you would faint. How was I going to bring up the courage to kiss him! I already am a mess from just talking to him! After you finished the food the two of you headed left the cafe and went to a beautiful park close by. While walking to the park Jungkook took your hand and interlined his finger with you. You looked up at him, he smiled his beautiful bunny smile at you. 

You blushed and shyly looked away, in the meantime your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest at any moment

You blushed and shyly looked away, in the meantime your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest at any moment. You knew the moment of the kiss was nearing and you had never felt this nervous. Would you be able to kiss him? would you be able to gather enough courage?

Then Jungkook stopped at the lake in the park.

'' Doesn't it look beautiful?'' He asked you.

'' It does!'' You exclaimed and look at him smiling.

'' You look more beautiful though.'' 

Jungkook smiled back at you. Your heart skipped a bit when you saw Jungkook was actually leaning in. Was this it? You thought, is he going to kiss me? When his face was just an inch apart from yours you closed your eyes and then you felt his lips touch yours. His lips felt so soft! More sugary then lemon. I felt frozen in place, I felt like I couldn't move a bit. Then Jungkook broke the kiss and places his forehead against yours. 

'' I'll promise, forever, I'll kiss only you.'

The End

 

So this is the first chapter of this book in years! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Actually, this book was inspired by one of my favorite kpop songs, can you guess which song? Hint: It is actually not a BTS song.

I will update this book every week! If you have any request please feel free to sent me, I would love to hear your ideas! So you next week!