kai : things like this only happen stories.

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Things like this only happen in stories

Kai

 

Kai pov

I walked into a coffee shop and ordered a latte macchiato. The girl who was serving me looked at me suspicious.

‘’ wait!’’ She said. ‘’ aren’t you kai from exo?’’

‘’ yes, yes I am.’’ i said and nodded mindlessly as I gave her the money.

She kept staring at me but didn’t say anything.

*strange she didn’t even ask for my autograph, did I finally come across a normal fan?* I questioned. Usually when I come across a fan they completely start spazzing and yelling and what not. But she seemed calm about me being in het café.

When I finished my coffee and was about to walk out of the café  a woman’s voice yelled:

‘’ kai wait!’’

I looked back and saw the girl who had given me the coffee she had pen and paper in her hands and came running towards. She stopped in front of me, panting.

‘’ can I please get an autograph I am a really big fan of yours.’’ She said handing me the paper and pen.

I smiled. ‘’ of course.’’

I starting signing and she was literally jumping in the air of happiness. When I finally was outside I sighed. Serious beautiful, calm woman only exist in stories.

It was already quite late and it was getting dark but instead of going home I decided to go to the Han River. The Han River is so beautiful at night I like to go there and just stare at the sight. It has a really calming effect on me.

When I arrived at the Han river it was already dark and the lights of all the building where reflected in the water creating a beautiful view. I sat down on a bench.

Soon a girl was walking in my direction. She had a big camera in her hands and was taking pictures of the Han River. She sat down next to me. She took a few more pictures before she put the camera next to her. Just then she noticed me.

‘’ oh my!’’ she exclaimed. ‘’ you’re kai from exo!! Omo!! Omo!!!’’

I sighed *there we have another fan…*

‘’ can I take a picture of us two?’’ she asked.

I nodded I expected her to pick up her camera again but instead she grabbed her phone and came closer to me.

‘’ why aren’t you using you camera?’’ I asked curious.

‘’ if I did I can’t upload it on Facebook now.’’ she simply answered.

*of course* I rolled my eyes. *we live in the 21 century where online contact is more popular really meeting….*

She took the picture and after that I stood up and walked off she would just stick around me anyway.

I love the fans but now I wish I wasn’t this popular I can’t even start a normal conversation with someone other than my own band. Not girls and also not guys because girls will murder that guy with questions… though I am loved by everyone I have never been so lonely. 

 


i am reallt that i am updating so late but i needed to take exames and those where really important if i didn;t pass them i would have been kicked out of my house T_T but luckily i passed so now i am save again. and i will be updating again ^^ but this time i will update one in two days. so tomorrow there won't be an update but the day after that there will be an update!!!!