Won jong jin * ji hee: sunday morning.

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 10

Sunday morning

Won jong jin * ji hee

 

Ji hee woke up by the delicious smell of pancakes. She followed the smell downstairs to the kitchen. In the kitchen she found the most handsome man she had ever seen. He wasn’t even wearing a shirt. Jong jin her boyfriend had woken up early and went downstairs to surprise his girlfriend with pancakes.

 

‘’ hee.’’jong jin said and walked to ji hee and gave her a quick peck on her lips. ‘’ good morning babe.’’

Ji hee giggled.

‘’ good morning.’’ she sang back.

‘’ do you want a pancake.’’ Jong jin asked.

‘’ that sounds delicious.’’ Ji hee awnsered.

Ji hee sat down at the kitchen table and looked at the pancakes that where already served on a plate and was standing on the middle of the table.

‘’ they look delicious oppa.’’ Ji hee smiled and grabbed a pancake. ‘’ aren’t you going to eat them with me?’’

Jong jin turned around threw another pancake on the pile of pancakes.

‘’ now I am.’’ He replied. ‘’ I wanted to finish the last pancake.’’

Jong jin sat down across from ji hee and also grabbed a pancake. Ji hee took a bite of the pancake.

‘’ these are delicious oppa.’’ Ji hee smiled.

‘’ thank you.’’ Jong jin smiled at ji hee. ‘’ I did my best.’’

Togheer they ate the pancakes in silence. Not awkward silence a comfortable silence. Ji hee placed both of her feet on top of his. He smiled at her.

‘’ so what do you want to do today?’’ jong jin asked.

‘’ not much.’’ Ji hee replied with still full. ‘’I don’t have anything to do.’’

‘’ okay.’’ Jong jin said. ‘’ babe you have something here.’’

Jong jin bent over and wiped the little piece of pancake from the corner of . Ji hee blushed.

‘’ that’s what you get when you eat with your mouth full.’’ Jong jin teased.

‘’ sorry oppa.’’ Ji hee replied. ‘’ we can watch a movie today’’

‘’ sounds like a good idea. ‘’ jong jin awnsered.

After all the pancakes were eaten. Jong jin and ji hee searched out a movie. it was a long discussion because ji hee and jong jin both wanted to watch another movie but in the end they both agreed on another movie. which ji hee was now putting into her dvd player, but the dvd player had issues,

‘’ is it working?’’ ji hee asked.

‘’ no I don’t see anything just a blue screen.’’ Jong jin awnsered.

Ji hee wobbled some cables that where connected to the dvd player.

‘’ wait stop.’’ Jong jin said. ‘’ it’s working!’’

‘’ ok.’’ Ji hee awnsered.

Jong ji grabbed the remote and started the movie. ji hee plopped on the couch next to jong jin and lay her head on his lap. When jong jin finished starting the movie. he put the romote down and started ji hee’s hair. Ji hee smiled.

‘’ I love you.’’ Jong jin bent over and kiss ji hee’s head.

‘’ I love you too.’’ Ji hee replied with a huge smile.

 


another update!!!!!!!!

this time with won jong jin he is not an kpop idol but a really hot korean model ^^ 

this will be my last daily update for the coming three weeks. this i because i will be going on vacation!!! i will be going yo south korea!!!!!!!!

after the three weeks i will be back with daily updates again ^^ but i kind of out ideas..... and i have written about all my number one idols though i love a lot more but there all on the same place and chosing is hard now. if you know anything even if it is just a name of an idol you want me to write about please tell me! i'll be waiting.

see you guys over three weeks :D

* Author nim here!! hhahahahaa i guess i wrote this in the time before netflix existed hahahahaha DVD player who uses those now. Wiggling with cables hahaha rather struggling with wifi not working or forgetting your netflix password... again...