Leo * Sun-hee: Valentines Chocolate

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 4

Valentines chocolate

Leo * Sun-hee

 


Tomorrow was Valentine’s Day and Sun-hee had decided to give her crush chocolates though Sun-hee was afraid he might not like her back she still wanted to give it a try. However sun-hee was also terrified she knew that she was definitely not the only one who liked him.Hhe was one of the popular guys at school though he didn’t talk much, but sun-hee though that she actually might have a little more chance then the rest because she had been friends with him since the beginning of the year. Sun-hee fell for him at first sight but never had the guts to tell him that because she was quite sure he didn’t feel the same as she did.

Still sun-hee wanted to ask him. Sun-hee just needed to know how he felt about her. So sun-hee looked up a rather easy recipe to make her own valentines hearts of chocolate.  They were supposed to look like this

 

Sun-hee gathered all the stuff she was going to need n the kitchen cabinet. Sun-hee read the recipe on how to start.

First preheat the oven. Sun-hee thought that it was better to that later knowing you would take longer to make the little cakes than the oven needed to preheat. So sun-hee started to mix some other ingredients, after mixing all the ingredients she needed to put the cakes in the oven. While waiting to the little chocolate cakes to finish sun-hee started making the pink marshmallow filling. 

While making the filling sun-hee’s minded dozed off to Leo she was thinking what he could be doing at this hour. He probably is practicing singing or dancing he was a trainee at jellyfish anyway. Sun-hee hoped his dream to become an idol would come true. Sun-hee sniffed and smelled something burning.

‘’ nooo!’’ sun-hee yelled and looked at her cakes. Most them where already pitch black.

‘’ nooo.’’ Sun-hee cried sadly. She didn’t have enough ingredients to start all over again. Sun-hee sighed. She would have to do it with these black hearts. The marshmallow filling looked better than the cake hearts, but still it was far from perfect. After finishing she put all the cakes in a beautiful decorated box. Careful to lay the most beautiful on top. Not that they looked that good but better than the rest of the pitch black cakes. Sun-he closed the box and looked at it sadly. Actually sun-hee wanted to pick up the box and throw all of the cakes onto the wall but she didn’t because she knew this wall all she had.

That night sun-hee couldn’t sleep. She kept thinking about the cakes in the box and what she would say to Leo. Would he accept it even if they failed badly? How could sun-hee ever have thought she would have made a chance?

The next morning sun-hee left for school. She had seen Leo twice already that day but  had no chance of talking to him because both times he was surrounded by girls that wanted to give him chocolate. Sun-hee had sadly looked at Leo and walked further with her box still safely hidden in her backpack. When Sun-hee’s last lesson had ended there almost nobody left at the school. Sun-hee knew her chance to give Leo the chocolate had miserable failed. Sun-hee wanted to go home and cry in a little corner. She walked to the closest garbage can and picked the box from her bag, ready to throw it in the garbage where it was meant to be.

‘’ SUN-HEE.’’ A boy behind her called. ‘’ why are you throwing that away? You probably made that with your heart ready to give to someone right?’’

Sun-hee was shocked to hear that voice. She immediately knew who was standing behind her.

‘’ Leo oppa.’’ sun-hee said while turning around. She still had the box in her hands.

Leo smiled at her.

‘’ so how many chocolates did you get?’’ sun-hee asked.

‘’ a lot.’’ Leo said serious and shrugged.

‘’ aren’t you happy about it?’’ sun-hee asked.

‘’ not really.’’ Leo said.

‘’ why not?’’ sun-hee asked.

‘’ I don’t really like those girls there. I don’t even know the name of most of them.’’ He explained with a serious face. ‘’ moreover I didn’t get a gift from the girl I actually wanted to get something from, but enough about me for who did you make that?’’

Sun-hee actually didn’t want to answer his question, but hearing he was still waiting for his girl gave just enough hope to stutter:

‘’ yo—u.’’

‘’ really?’’ Leo said while smiling the biggest smile sun-hee had ever seen.

Sun-hee gave the box to Leo and while Leo took it he said. ‘’ what if I told you, sun-hee you where the girl I was waiting for.’’

Sun-hee smiled at Leo.

‘’ I need to warn you Leo.’’ Sun-hee said.

‘’ what for?’’ Leo said surprised.

‘’ I maybe have totally ruined the cakes. ‘’ sun-hee said while looking at her feet.

Leo opened the box and laughed softly before looking at sun-hee. Sun-hee was one of the worst cooks he had ever seen. And seeing the pitch black chocolate hearts with almost liquid filling what had being spilled all over the box from being in her bag the whole day. They really looked terrible, but he could also see sun-hee really had tried her best and that touched him.

‘’ sun-hee they are beautiful.’’ Leo said and gave sun-hee a soft kiss on her forehead making sun-hee red as a tomato. 

 


so the second updat today tomorrow the next will come ^^ see you then :)