Sung kyu * Hwa young: you're cheating on me.

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 9

You’re cheating on me!

Sung kyu * hwa young

 


Sung kyu was walking through the streets of Seoul. Soon it would be his girlfriend, Hwa young birthday so he was looking for a present for her. Though probably nothing was good enough for her, she was so perfect.  

He wandered the streets, when he saw her. Hwa young! Sung kyu needed to check twice if it really was his Hwa young, but it really was her. *she shouldn’t be here!* sung kyu thought. *she said she was working today.*

Sung kyu curiously followed Hwa young; she went into a coffee shop. Sung kyu sat down on one of the tables outside, but he still was able to take good look of what was happening inside. Hwa young met with a guy! And that’s not all she greeted him with a smile and a big warming hug! Sung kyu couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Hwa young, his Hwa young who he loved with his whole heart was cheating on her.  He could feel his heart beat fasted from anger and sadness that filled him.

*I need to calm down* sung kyu thought *or else my heart can’t take it anymore.*

Sung kyu took one last glance at Hwa young and the unfamiliar guy she was meeting with. The guy had grasped her hands in his. Sung kyu couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up and left. He needed to do something that would calm him. He quickly went home and did all kind of things to take his mind of Hwa young. He could have gone in the coffee shop and confronted her right then and there but he knew his couldn’t take that. So he waited till she showed up at his house that afternoon like she had promised to do. She had promised to come to his house after work.

Sung kyu was watching TV when the doorbell rang. He stood and opened the door. Hwa young hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

‘’ OPPPAA.’’ She happily sang.

Sung kyu pushed her back and got straight to the point sung he needed to know.

‘’ you cheating on me, right?’’

‘’ what!’’ Hwa young exclaimed.

‘’ you know what I am talking about. ‘’ sung kyu replied. ‘’ I saw you today.’’

‘’ I think you didn’t saw right with your eyes still closed.’’ Hwa young said teasing sung kyu with his small eyes.

Hwa young stretched his arm out to Sung kyu but sung kyu slapped it away.

‘’ don’t joke with me.’’ he said getting angry. ‘’ I am dead serious. I saw you with another guy in the coffee shop.’’

Hwa young thought really deep for a moment. The she seemed to remember it.

‘’ ah. I know.’’ She said. ‘’ at that coffee I was having my lunch break, I had a coffee with my brother.’’

‘’ your brother?’’ sung kyu asked.

‘’ yeah you’ve never met him.’’ Hwa young replied. ‘’ he usually is in America studying but he has vacation and decided to visit me here in Seoul.’’

She grabbed a phone and looked through it.

‘’ here.’’ She said while giving you the phone with a picture on it.

Hwa young was on it with that guy he had seen today. Looking closer he and Hwa young did look a lot alike. That had the same smile and eyes.

‘’ is it really your brother?’’ Sung kyu asked making sure for the last time.

‘’ yes.’’ She answered.

‘’ I will just believe you then.’’ Sung kyu said and hugged his girlfriend.

He was really happy knowing she hadn’t been cheating on him. 

 

 


^ ^