key * hee young: giving him a chance.

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Giving him a chance

 

Key * hee young


 

Hee young threw her mobile on the couch out of frustration.

‘’ what is it?’’ Luna her best friend asked her.

‘’ nothing.’’ Hee young answered. ‘’ there is just this frustrating guy that keeps asking me to meet up with him again.’’

‘’ and you don’t want to, because?’’ Luna raised her eyebrows.

‘’ well…’’ hee young replied. ‘’ I met him at a party and kind off drunk too much and I apparently gave him my number and keeps asking too meet me again, but I can’t even remember who he is.’’

‘’ maybe he is some really hot guy?’’ Luna said grinning.

‘’ nooo, he is way too persistent to be like that. ‘’ hee young answered.

‘’ you don’t know unless you meet him again.’’ Luna sang.

Hee young mumbled something, but then changed the topic she didn’t really want to talk about this.

The next day the guy had again texted her to meet up. He even said he needed to give her something. She wanted to reply that she didn’t want to but the words of Luna sang through her head *what if he really is some hot guy?* hee young thought * but he can also turn out to be some kind of sick ert who want to do things to me…* hee young sighed.

‘’ okay fine I will meet him ones again but at some public place then at least I can run away. ‘’ hee young mumbled to herself while she texted him back to meet her at some coffee place at 8 pm that evening.

That evening hee young was sitting in the coffee shop with a latte in front of her. She checked her mobile he replied that he was really happy that she finally agreed to meet him but now he is already 5 minutes late. Hee young sighed. She should have never done this she was about to stand up and leave everything behind when a tall boy called her name happily.

‘’ hee young!!!’’

Hee young turned around a really handsome guy was standing next to her table. He had placed his bag across from her.

‘’ wait here I am going to get a coffee I will be right back.’’

He smiled a beautiful smile at her before he left.

‘’ he really is handsome!’’ she stuttered. ‘’ no way.’’

She looked at his bag. It was a normal back school backpack, but seeing that he wasn’t in his school uniform he changed his clothes or already finished high school.

‘’ I am back.’’ The guy said.

Hee young suddenly realized she had never even asked his name.

The guy plopped across from her and opened his back. Out of the back he picked a package.

‘’ here.’’ The guy said. ‘’ I am sorry for last time.’’

He handed her the package. Hee young curiously opened is and she gasped when she saw what was in it.

‘’ you can’t give this to me!!!’’ in her hands was a new expensive camera.

‘’ yes I can.’’ He answered. ‘’ I broke yours so I gave you a new one.’’

Hee young remembered that the morning she woke that she had found her beautiful expensive camera totally broken on the ground. She had been devastated by it.

‘’ thank you.’’ Hee young mumbled ‘’ you’re way too nice.’’

‘’ that’s exactly what you said when I took you home.’’ The guy smiled at her.

Hee young literally wanted to face palm herself. A friend of who also had been at the party had told her that someone had helped her taking me home. Apparently he had been that guy. He had been so nice to him and she only ignored him.

‘’ I am so sorry.’’ Hee young said. ‘’ you have been so nice to me and I don’t even remember anything. Not even your name.’’

‘’ I already thought so, don’t worry I don’t blame you. ’’ The guy replied. ‘’ I am key nice to meet you.’’

Apparently key said and shook her hand.

‘’ nice to meet you.’’ Hee young said.

*This might have been not such a bad decision after all.* hee young thought.