seungri * hae won: my dream

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 12

My dream

Seungri * hae won


‘’ I know someone in this class stole the answers of the last test.’’ The teacher said.

Hae won bit her lips. Though she wasn’t the one who had stolen the papers she knew who had done it.

‘’ if you confess now, the punishment will be a lot less.’’ The teacher was walking back and forth in the class.

The person who had stolen the papers was no other then her crush, Seungri. She had loved him for years, he was her friend. She was just too afraid to tell him.

‘’ was it you!’’ the teacher pointed to one of Hae won's class mates. ‘’ or you!’’

Hae won knew why Seungri had stolen the test answers, it is a really long story which includes his family, friends, school etc, let’s just say he had his reasons, no he had no other choice.

Hae won could see Seungri look guilty to the ground. Seungri noticed Hae won looking at him he slightly smiled to her, Hae won blushed and quickly looked back at the teacher. In the corner of her eye she could see him stand up. Hae won knew he was going to confess. Hae won couldn’t let that happen. She liked him too much to let him get punished really badly for something her didn’t really had a choice in. she just couldn’t let it happen. she loved him. Without thinking Hae won jumped up from her seat and yelled.

‘’ I DID IT!’’ hae won, she was a perfect student with one of the best grades teachers liked her. Maybe, just maybe they wouldn’t punish her that bad, at least not as bad as they would have punished Seungri.

‘’ ARE YOU HAPY NOW!’’ Hae won yelled. ‘’ I DID IT ALRIGHT.’’

Hae won ran out of class before the teacher could do anything. Hae won ran to a deserted place in the school only a few people knew existed. She needed to calm down.

Hae won stared out of the dusty window thinking about what she had just done she knew she should talk to the teacher about what she had done, but not now.

''I know why you did that.'' Seungri said in a soft voice.

Hae won looked up surprised; Seungri was standing closer to Hae won then she thought. She blushes and quickly looked out of the window to avoid his gaze. 

*he can't know I like him right?* you thought in panicked. 

You heard him move next to you and then you felt his warm breath on your ear. 

''You like me.'' He whispered. 

You were shocked by his words. You didn't move an inch. 

* How did he know?*

The next thing you know is you felt pare of lips softly pressing on your cheek. 

Hae won looked at him, Seungri or Hae won didn't say a thing but he eyes looked at me loving that I thought he actually might like me back. Then he bends to you and gave you quick peck on your lips. You looked at him he stared back at you.

You had waited so long for this moment the moment he would be yours. You thought it would never happen but it did happen. 

'' Hae won '' he said '' I like you to. ''

Those words repeated in Hae won’s mind. I like you I like you. I like you.

‘’ how did you know?’’ Hae won asked.

‘’ I always have.’’ Seungri answered. ‘’ I was just too afraid to tell you I liked you back, until I saw what you did for me today.’’

 Your heart was racing. He kept looking at you, his gaze melted you. You wanted more of him. You put your hand on high on his cheek. You couldn't handle his hotness anymore you wanted him needed him. You leaned in closer while sliding your hand down till it was on his shoulder. It took just a second to reach his lips but it looked like forever. When your lips met yours again but this time longer. You heart stopped a beat. You deepened the kiss making is more passionate. He kissed you back just as passionate. You knew you have found the love of your life. You finally had him now you would never ever let him go!

 


this one is a bit weird i know....

but it really was something i dreamt, i wanted to share it with you guys.