Jungkook * Jasmine: Things I'll Never Say

Fluffy Kpop one shot collection. Open for requests.

Chapter 1

Things I’ll never say

Jungkook *jasmine

This story is based on two things one Avril lavinge her song thing’s I’ll never say and my own live. I kind of like a guy but I know I can never be with him… it’s really heartbreaking for me.

 


 

Jasmine parked her bike in front of the school. She made sure her clothes where neat and her hair was looking good. Then she walked into the school and to the cafeteria. There he was, from a distance she could already see him. Her friends where sitting next to him but you only had eyes for him. You tugged your hair and pulled your clothes. You sighed. Then he looked your way and smiled. You smiled back but inside you were burning up your heart skipped a few beats. And you felt your face getting red and you quickly looked at your feet. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself then you walked over to your friends and greeted them with your usually whining morning sentence:

‘’ I hate mornings’’

You flopped down on the available spot on the couch in the cafeteria.

‘’ good morning jasmine’’ Eun mi your friend said way too happy for the early morning.

You grumbled something inaudible knowing she was teasing you because of your grumpiness in the mornings. After 5 minutes your class started it was a test and after that you needed to wait 3 hours before the next test and be free from school!!!!!!!

‘’ so Jung kook?’’ you asked Jung kook. ‘’ how did you do your test?’’

‘’ fine I guess’’ he answered.

You chuckled softly. ‘’ you always get straight A’s I bet you did more than fine, at least better than me I failed it… badly.’’

Jung kook was the guy you fell for hard over the year. He was in the other class but your eye fell on in the first day at school but you never spoke him or what’s so ever. But that changed when you best friend Eun mi became friends with him and so you became friend with you. In the beginning you just thought he was quite handsome and cute but the more you got to know him the more you fell for him.

´´don´t say that.´´ Jung kook said to you ´´ you probably made it just fine.´´

He gave you a warm smile.

´´ shall we go sit outside in the grass? ´´ Eun mi said while dragging you and Jung kook with her. ‘’ the weather is really nice you know.’’

It was indeed really nice weather the sun was shining. So you and your two friends sat down on the grass.

‘’ ah… the weather truly is really nice’’ you said while stretching your arms and lay down on the grass.

Jung kook who was sitting next to you also lay down.

‘’ yes it is’’ he said ‘’ if I just had a pillow it would be so comfortable laying here.’’

Jung kook looked around to see if he could find something he could use as pillow. His eyes then fell onto your leg.

‘’ may I use your leg as pillow’’ Jung kook asked politely.

He always asked these kinds of things nicely. Not that is happens often.. You wish it would. But when he would do something like putting his head on your shoulder borrowing something etc. he would ask it really politely.

‘’ yeah no problem.’’ You answered simply but inside you were burning up again.

You knew you loved him, but you also knew you could never be with him.

He softly lay down his head on your leg. Yeah you had huge fatty tights as you called them, the perfect pillow. You weren’t fat at all but because of the 9 years of gymnastics you had a lot of muscles in your leg and made it look really big and soft as a pillow.

You sighed softly.

*why did I need to fall for him…..* you thought,

* If I could just say what I want to say

I’d say I wanna blow you away

Be with you every night

If I could say I want to see

I want to see you down on one knee

Marry me today

Guess, I’m wishing my life away

With these thing I’ll never say.*

 

Those where the lyrics of a song you which fitted you situation so perfect that they kept coming back in your mind.

 

When you were younger you made three promises with yourself

  1. Don’t date a guy who is in you group of friend
  2. Never date a guy who is in your class.
  3. Never steal a guy from another girl. When he is taken, move on.

Three is obvious. 1 and 2 are because when you do break-up with him you keep and keep on seeing him. Which could lead to bigger problems? It’s not that you have a lot of dating experience, actually you have had just one boyfriend in your whole life but you are kind of ashamed because he actually is a huge idiot you just never want to see him again and believe it never happened.

The thing is Jung kook falls under all of these rules! He is one of your friend maybe even your best friend. He actually isn’t in your class now but you are in your first year of college on a small but really though study and you knew a lot of people will need to leave and you were sure only one class was going to be left after this year. And last but definitely not least he already has a girlfriend. He has been with her at least a half year. You met her and it had really hurt you seeing them together. Knowing how perfect they fitted together was worse than not knowing and hoping that one day she would go away. Maybe then you at least had the tiniest chance.

‘’ jasmine!!’’ Eun mi almost yelled. ‘’

‘’ yes, yes’’ you said. ‘’ I am awake. I am awake’’

‘’ now you are.’’ Eun mi said.

‘’ sorry I must have dozen of.’’ You answered.

‘’ you know if I wouldn’t have known better I would have thought you two where a couple. ‘’ Yoona your other friend said.

‘’ hey since when where you here?’’ you asked her.

‘’ she came while you were sleeping.’’ Jung kook answered.

‘’ like you are that awake.’’ You said to him.

‘’ I hate you.’’ He answered.

You gave him you usual death glare.

You weren’t shocked at his words the opposite actually. You and he always had been really sarcastic against each other, and you knew by the tone of his voice that this actually meant that he cared for you. Not loving you, just cared. Well actually you didn’t know that for sure. Maybe it does mean he loves me, a girl can dream right? These kind of things are exactly the reason you are not going to confess to him or tell anyone else you actually like him. You don’t want him to change how he is around you. Now he is using you as pillow and tells you he ‘’hates’’ you when he does know you love him... he would never say that… would he?

The end


Author nim here! OMG I am soo spacing here right now hahaha. I have been away for a few years from writing fanfiction, now I got back into it and logged into my account again and I am reading my old stories. This scenario brings back so many memories!! This scenario had actually happened to me, of course not with Jungkook but it did happen to me with a guy I liked, word for word it happened. And guys just to give you an update last month I had my fifth year anniversary with him. Yes, he broke up with his girlfriend a few months after I wrote this chapter. Yes, a few months after that he confessed to me! Yes, we are still very happily together. So, please if you have a crush on someone don't give up! There is hope for you!!