Found it

Secret Love

=ring ring=

No one in CNBlue hears the sound of Yonghwa’s cellphone ringing. They are busy rehearsing for their upcoming concert tour.

After 1 hour.

Yonghwa: Okay, let’s stop now. Let’s resume this tomorrow.

Minhyuk: Hyung. I’m hungry.

Yonghwa: Jungshin, please cook now.

Jungshin: Wow. Thank you! (They all laughed)

Jonghyun: I’m hungry too. Jungshin, Minhyuk, please ready our food. I will take care of this (He means the musical instruments.)

Yonghwa: I’ll help in the kitchen.

 

Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk leave the practice room.

 

Jonghyun who is currently cleaning suddenly hears a phone ringing. He saw it was coming from Yonghwa’s phone. He was about to call Yonghwa when he see it was Shinhye who was calling.

 

Jonghyun: Hello Shinhye.

Shinhye: Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Yeah! Great you know it was me.

Shinhye: Of course! (Lucky guess. What I’m sure is he isn’t Yonghwa) Jonghyun, can you please check your car. I think I left my cellphone there. I can’t find it here.

Jonghyun: Really? Sure! I’ll call you when I found it.

Shinhye: Annyeo, I’ll wait for your answer.

Jonghyun: Errr, Okay. I understand.

Shinhye: Thank you!

 

Jonghyun went down at the car park. He saw Shinhye’s phone and told her it was there. She heard Shinhye shouts a happy “yes”.

Shinhye: Thanks Jonghyun. Can you please not tell the other boys I left my cellphone there? I’m sure Yonghwa will tease me about it. Pleeeease! I’ll ask my brother to pick it up there

Jonghyun: No need. I’ll ask the driver to bring it to you. He just lives nearby anyway.

Shinhye: Annyeo!!

Jonghyun: It’s okay Shinhye.

Shinhye: Thank you Jonghyun!!

 

Jonghyun called up the driver and request him to bring it to Shinhye. The driver said okay and will come in 10minutes

 

SHINHYE POV

“Mwah! Mwah! I miss you my cellphone.” Her missing cell phone was brought by the driver of CNBlue. I felt relieved that it didn’t get lost at all. I received a lot of missed calls and messages. Most of them are from me of course since I’m looking for it a while ago. I didn’t bother to read them all. I lazily scanned the messages and found no special. I marked all of them as read.