Movie Premiere

Secret Love

SHINHYE POV

Lee Hongki called me up this morning. He’s inviting me today to his movie premiere. He’s persistent. He didn’t allow ending our call without hearing me promise that I will attend. It took us 20 minutes before I finally commit to him. Sigh. It’s been a long time anyways and I don’t really have that much schedule today. It’s just that. He invited CNBlue too. Yonghwa will also be there. Am I ready to face him? I closed my eyes. I clearly see Yonghwa’s face in my mind. “I will see him again.”

 

Meanwhile, Jungshin called up Lee Hongki to confirm something.

 

Jungshin: Hongki! Are you sure she’s coming?

Hongki: She promised me.

Jungshin: Okay good. Thanks Hongki! Bye.

Jonghyun: What do you think? Should we say it to Yonghwa?

Jungshin: Annyeo. I want to see his reaction. (Laughs)

Jonghyun: Hahaha. Better be ready Shinhye, whatever it takes. We’ll find a way to help Yonghwa fulfil his dream.

Jungshin: I don’t think it will be difficult anyways.

Jonghyun: I’m sure with that.

 

Jungshin and Jonghyun made a high five. Everyone in CNBlue agreed to drink last night. Although their mission to make Yonghwa get drunk failed, still, last night was a revelation.

 

At the Movie Premiere:

 

Reporter: We are here at the movie premiere of the movie “Passionate Goodbye“. This will be Hongki’s first leading role. A lot of celebrities have come to support the casts. And here we see Ms Park Shin Hye is arriving. Ms. Park Shin Hye, did you come here to support your friend Lee Hongki?”

Shinhye: Yes. I’ve seen the trailer and I really want to watch it. I think it’s a good movie so congratulations to my friend Hongki and to all the cast & staff! Good luck and fighting! Thank you!

Reporter: We can also see Juniel approaching and other Hongki’s label mates. The rest of FTIslands are also here to support their band mate. Wow, Hongki got big support from his friends. CNBlue is here too. All members are now walking to the entrance. CNBlue, are you all excited to watch the movie? Do you have any message to your label mate Lee Hongki?

Jungshin: Ahh, Hongki, congratulations! Fighting!

Yonghwa: Ne. I think it’s a really good movie so we’re looking forward to it. I hope that this movie will be a success.

Jonghyun: Yeah, I wish that all things that will happen in this premiere will be successful.

Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk looked at each other and laugh.

 

After the movie premiere

 

SHINHYE POV

The movie has just ended. I’m not mistaken, it’s a good one. The people who attend the premiere night are now starting to leave the theatre. I was about to call Manager Jun who agreed to pick me up when someone called out my name. “Jonghyun” He waved and smiled at me. I did the same. I was smiling all over when..  Otoke! Jonghyun, Jungshin, Minhyuk and... Yonghwa! They’re all coming to me. (Panic mode) Wae? It’s not my lucky day. I’ve been avoiding them from the start. Minhyuk saw me earlier and asked me to sit with them. But I can’t so I just made an excuse. “Shinhye, how are you?” Then one by one the CNBlue go near to hug me, except Yonghwa, who just nods at me. I tried to calm myself and force a smile.

 

Jonghyun: How are you?

Shinhye: I’m good. Wow the CNBlue! Can I get an autograph?

Jungshin: Yes I know, I know will give it to you later. Arasso?

Minhyuk: Haha, Noona we’ll put a kiss mark too.

Shinhye: Hey! I didn’t ask for a kiss mark. Oh my! Is that how you do it now? You’re putting kiss marks to autographs?

Jonghyun: Annyeo!! We never do that. Hey Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: I’m just joking. (Pouting)

Jungshin: I don’t know but I didn’t find it funny. Don’t ever say it again Minhyuk. Some might hear you. Besides, we’re very very manly you know. (Showed his biceps) How can we do that?

Shinhye: Wow Jungshin, that body is to die for! (Act drooling)

Junghshin: Of course! (They all laugh)

Jonghyun: Come let’s go now to the restaurant. Hongki is going to treat us.

Shinhye: A-Annyeo! (Shakes head rapidly)

 

SHINHYE POV

“A-Annyeo” I panicked. “M-My manager will p-pick me up n-now.” Geez! I haven’t called manager yet and why do I have to stammer now? “You can’t do this to us Shinhye. It’s been a long time already and I know the rest of the guys wants to see you too.” Jonghyun said. Minhyuk and Jungshin hold me both in my arms and they start to walk with me. “A-Annyeo, wait guys! M-Manager is c-coming to p-pick me up. He will get angry. W-Wait.” They didn’t stop. Jonghyun again, “Mianhe Shinhye, but we will not allow you not to go with us. Is Manager Jun coming already? Then please tell him don’t go here anymore or just go directly to the restaurant. Come on!” I can’t argue anymore. I realize that, it just isn’t really my lucky day.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry readers if I keep you waiting. I was so busy with work. But I'll try my best to update very soon. Please be patient. Thank you!