What really happened on that day

Secret Love

YONGHWA POV

Seohyun needs to buy medicine for his father. Well the condition is not bad. But the med is something to be taken at night. She asked me to accompany her to the pharmacy. I told her that it’s okay since I’m going out too to buy ice cream. Afterwards, we came back to the building. “Thank you Yonghwa.” I smiled at her. When we get off the car and she starts walking, I noticed that her skirt has fold up. So I reach out to her and told her about it. Seohyun looks embarrassed so I just smiled at her and said “Dont worry I didn’t see anything” we both laughed.

 

SHINHYE POV

“Seohyun” I was so tense that I can’t move. I’m looking at Yonghwa and Seohyun. Both of my hands are shaking. I just look at them and was so surprise to see how sweet they are. Yonghwa hold Seohyun hands. He whispered something to her that made Seohyun blushed. They even laugh after that. They look like a happy couple. I’m close to tears when I heard Yoon Gun called out my name.

 

YOON GUN POV

“Shinhye” I’ve been calling her name for the third time already. I got worried. “Shinhye, are you okay?” But she’s still quiet. I look at the direction of where she’s looking. Oh, there’s Seohyun. I know her. We already collaborated once. “Seohyun, she is the one you’re looking for right?” Shinhye didn’t answer me. I don’t know but it seems like she’s about to cry. “Is that her boyfriend? He looked familiar. Oh yeah, I see, he is the leader of CNBlue. Come on Shinhye. Let’s go!” I didn’t wait for Shinhye. I get off the car and called Seohyun. “Hey Seohyun!” She and her companion both looked at me.

 

SHIN HYE POV

“Yoon Gun” It’s too late. Yoon Gun just called them. I heard all what he had been saying. He thought Seohyun is the friend I’m going to visit. I like to answer him and ask a lot of questions. But I can’t talk. I just can’t. I felt like I got paralyze. I’am still shaking but I try to calm myself. “Shinhye calm down. Inhale, Exhale.” Yes, one more time. “Shinhye” Yoon Gun called me out.

 

Seohyun: Yoon Gun!

Yoon Gun: Hey there Seohyun! (They hug it each other)

Seohyun: You know Yonghwa right?

Yoon Gun: Ah yeah, CNBlue? Hello!

 

YONGHWA POV

Yoon Gun? His name sounds familiar. Where did I hear it? “I’m with Shinhye” I suddenly look at him. “What did you say” Seohyun and Yoon Gun look at me, and then Yoon Gun’s car opened. Shinhye gets off and smiled to all of us. “Shinhye!”

 

SHINHYE POV

“Annyeong! Yonghwa. Seohyun.” I said it in a slow and soft manner. Seohyun smiled at me. Yonghwa, I don’t know, but his expression is blank. “Well ah, Shinhye here” “Yoon Gun” I interrupted Yoon Gun before he could say something. “Shinhye, did you come here to visit Yonghwa and CNBlue?” Seohyun asked. Oh my God. I don't want Seohyun think I went there for Yonghwa. I can't comprehend. I don’t know what to say. Can someone please help me?

 

YOON GUN POV

I’am confused now with Shinhye’s expression. When she saw Seohyun and Yonghwa, she didn’t say anything anymore. I’d like to think she’s jealous but I don’t know their connection to one another.

“Shinhye, did you come here to visit Yonghwa and CNBlue?” I heard Seohyun asked. So it means she’s not looking for her. I look at Shinhye. Again, she looks like she’s about to cry. “Annyeo, I invited her. You know, I live across your door.” Yes, I live in this building too and Seohyun is my neighbour. “Ah really?”  Did I hear it right? Yonghwa sounds mad. Ah, what is this? I smell something.

 

Shinhye: Yoon Gun, can we go there now?

Yonghwa:  That excited?

Seohyun: Yonghwa?

Yonghwa: Tsssss.

Yoon Gun: Well I think we better leave now.

Yonghwa: So this is the reason why you didn’t even bother to text me?

Shinhye: What?

Yonghwa: Of course.

Shinhye: Are you kidding me?

Yonghwa: Are you happy now?

Shinhye: Why do you have to know?

Yonghwa: Ahh... Of course. Is he the guy?(he look at Yoon Gun)

Shinhye:  What are you talking about? And what is it to you anyways?

Yonghwa: Wae? You like him that much? (angry)

Shinhye: I don’t understand you. Don’t misinterpret things. Besides, aren’t you the one who didn’t even reach out to me. Why? You don’t even look like that busy. You even managed to go out? (stare at Seohyun)

Yonghwa: Ahhh, so it’s my fault.

Seohyun: Ahh Yonghwa. Your ice cream. The boys are surely waiting for you. (Can’t think of any excuse)

Yonghwa: Why did you have to throw it all like that? (sad)

Yoon Gun: Yonghwa, why don't you talk about it again tomorrow. I think you both don't understand each other.

Yonghwa: Annyeo. I'am actually decided even before I see you. Shinhye, take care okay? And I'm sorry.

 

Yonghwa walked out and did not look back again. Shinhye was shocked with how they ended up their discussion. Shinhye runs to Yoon Gun's car and cried. Yoon Gun nods to Seohyun then followed Shinhye.

Yoon Gun: You just misunderstand each other Shinhye.

Shinhye: Annyeo. (she said in betweens sobs)

 

Shinhye didn't hear anything from Yonghwa. Although they are both celebrities, they never crossed paths. There are still rumours surrounding them. Shinhye never answers if she was being asked about him and so he is Yonghwa.

 

Back to present...  (1year after)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi my dear readers. I know I got you confused at some parts. I'am sorry. Now just to clear it out, Chapters 3 - 12 are all part of the flashback. It happened one year ago. Chapter 2 is the only present year so far. But please don't worry, starting Chapter 13, we'll go back again to the present happening and I would say, the beginning of their LOVE STORY. Please look forward to it. Thank you and I'am hoping for your understanding.