Mood Swings

Secret Love

SHINHYE POV:

Awhile ago I was fuming mad because of Yonghwa, but I just can’t stay like that because Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk makeup for it. We are having a happy lunch and Jungshin just keep on talking and talking. Jungshin cooked all the foods that were served in front of us. Wow! All of them taste good. Ah, when Yonghwa and I get marry, I would like to get Jungshin to stay in our house and cook for us. Wait, how did I come up with that idea? Besides, I know how to cook too! I get flustered with my thoughts and so I want to laugh out loud but since I’m holding it in, I farted instead. Oh my!!! I got so embarrassed. Jungshin and Jonghyun gave me a bad laugh. Minhyuk gave me a worried look and said “Noona”. Actually I’m not sure if that was really a worried look or his stare is telling me “Gross, Noona!!” I can’t help but laugh as well because of embarrassment. “Well, that says you have to eat more” Jungshin put more rice to my plate. I don’t know the connection between the fart and with what he said but still I allowed him to add more food to my plate. Jonghyun fill more drinks on my glass, even if it’s not empty yet. Waah, the boys are really sweet. I think of Yonghwa. From the day that I realized my feelings for him, I never stop hoping that I’ll be his future bride, and he will be my loving husband. Then suddenly the thought of us in church, holding hands, saying our vows, with tears in my eyes came to my mind. But now, I just can’t look at his eyes. I’m quite scared that my fart just turned him off. Well, I hope not. Besides, if you love a person, you must accept everything about him. So Yonghwa, even if you fart a lot, I will still love you with all my heart! Even if you don’t take a bath, everyday, I accept it. Even if you don’t brush your teeth.. “Ahhh, what?” I say it out loud and got me choke with the food in my mouth. Oh my! What am I thinking? That is so gross! “Are you okay Noona?” It is Minhyuk. “Yeah, thanks!” I said. I’m thinking too much. It is because Yonghwa is sitting beside me. I’ am very happy. I wish we’re like this every day.

YONGHWA POV:

She’s still mad. I know. She’s not looking at me. I bet she doesn’t even know that I laugh because of her fart. Oh Shinhye, you really make me happy. All throughout lunch, my eyes are focus only at you. I wonder what you're thinking. Shinhye is blushing nonstop. She’s so red and looks very pretty. I can’t help but to think of wanting to kiss her right then and there. But I just can’t of course. God, I’ am so happy. When our drama ended, it’s not easy to see her so a day like this is very brightening. When I’m out of the country for concert abroad, I get so worried that some guys might take her away from me. That’s why even as a friend, I will call her to make sure she will not forget about me.  If I’m in this country, and she's here sitting beside me just puts me at ease. No worries, but complete happiness. I was thinking of her yesterday all day long, yeah right, even if I’m busy, she never did miss my thoughts. I was searching for an excuse so I could ask her to meet me. Fortunately, we have the same passion in playing pianos. Well, I guess it was a shallow excuse but since she fell on my trap, I realize how great my excuse is. I asked her to teach me the piano chords of her favourite song, and she willingly did. Great! But what she didn’t know is, from the very first day that I’ve known her favourite song, is also the day that I memorized its piano chords. So I’m just acting innocent awhile ago. I know the song very well. It is actually the first piece that I play in my piano each time.

SHINHYE POV:

“Jungshin, thank you for the sumptuous lunch, I really enjoyed it a lot.” Jungshin nodded “Yeah, you stay here until dinner. I’ll cook whatever you want”. I smiled at him. “Jonghyun, thank you for the drink, the juice is well mixed” Jonghyun and I giggled. “Minhyuk I’ll see you again next time okay!” “Noona, are you going home already? Isn’t it too early?” Minhyuk asked. Actually, I really plan to stay here until at least 7 -9pm since it’s just my rest day and I really want to spend time with Yonghwa-ssi, but then I remembered his action earlier. He wants me to leave after he has learned the piano chords of the song. Sigh. That is so unfair! But what can I do? I will not plead. I looked at Minhyuk with a forced smile and said “I gotta be home.” “Yah! Shinhye-ssi, how can you leave without teaching me all those notes, yeah you got me confused there awhile ago. You are quite a bad teacher you know.” Yonghwa suddenly interrupts. I saw Jonghyun and Jungshin smiled and stared at each other. “Hey wait, didn’t you tell me...” “Hey guys, Shinhye and I will just go to the practice room, just call me if you need anything okay?” The guys nodded.

YONGHWA POV:

Haha, I got you there. Mianhe Shinhye, I guess you really got hurt with my attitude this morning, Mianhe. But it’s not too late, I will make up for it. “Hyung, Jonhgyun said we will go to the grocery to buy food for dinner.” Minhyuk said. “All of you? And isn’t it too early to buy dinner?” Shinhye asked. Then I smile. “Really? Sure!” Yeah, Jonghyun and Jungshin, I know this is your idea. Really good, now I want her in my room instead on that boring practice room. “You guys take care okay! And take time, no pressure!” Shinhye gave me a warning look. I just smiled at her.

Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk left the house and locked the door. From the time they got out, all of them made a high five and smiling all over when suddenly Minhyuk paused and asked “Hyung, where are we going now?” The two smirked.