Introduction

Secret Love

YONGHWA POV

She’s an actress, a really good one, a popular one, and is being loved by the public for her innocent image. With a very pretty face, literally gorgeous, she has the nicest personality as well. She’s the girl next door type, one of the boys, someone who listens and you can relate with, very simple, friendly, with natural beauty, and what really made me so into her is her sense of humour. Well I guess, I will never run out of good words to describe her. If a perfect person exists, I would say it’s her. Since starring on the same drama, I started to felt something towards her. But I can’t bear to continue with it. I feel so intimidated. God, she’s too good to be true. But we’re friends. She’s a friend very close to my heart. I don’t know how I started falling in love with her, but who’s to blame; she’s everything you ask for. My only regret is I never got a chance to let her know my feelings and from time to time, I ‘am so envious of those people who can easily confess and get close to her. My question is why can’t I? Is it because I’m afraid to hear her answer? All I know is I don’t want to lose the friendship. I don’t want to lose her.

SHINHYE POV

I like him but I don’t know what he feels towards me. I can’t initiate, can I? For him, I ‘am just one of his best friends he’s very comfortable to talk with. I even wonder at times if he sees me as girl, as a woman. Since our first drama together, I already admire him. It started as an admiration. He’s my inspiration and my motivation. Just thinking of him makes me excited to go see him and film our drama. When our first drama ended, I can’t bear to lose sight of him yet, and that’s the reason why I still contact him, I attend his concert and didn’t mind all those gossips surrounding us. Although truthfully, I don’t feel annoyed at all despite that there’s no really ‘US” but I’m too glad to be able to talk about him since we rarely see each other. And I felt we are destined and really meant to be, to be cast again in a drama for a second time. It made me so happy. And as day goes by, I learn to love him more and more. I really can’t tell when I started falling for him. All I know is deep inside of me; it is him, who will make me happy. That’s why, I can’t bear to lose him, and I wish to see him everyday.

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye rise on their own respective careers. Shinhye, who just finished her Asian Fanmeeting Tours and recently has been gaining more loved from the public for her movie and drama works, has just received her 3rd consecutive years' most popular female award from a prestigious award giving body in their country. Yonghwa on the other hand, the leader of the band named CNBlue is getting ready for their upcoming world tour. For the past few years that they’ve been striving for popularity, it seems that all their hard work is now starting to pay-off. Their songs has been topping the charts since releasing their albums and now,they just manage to make names on their own not just in their country but internationally as well.