Jealous

Secret Love

SHINHYE POV

Seohyun. How many times had Seohyun brought food to Yonghwa? Is she friend to any of CNBlue members? How come Yonghwa has not said anything to me? Could it be..? Yah Shinhye!! What are you thinking? That was just friendly neighbours act okay. Even our neighbours give us food at times. Besides, Seohyun saw me at his home. If they are special to one another, she will at least get jealous to see me there. But I didn’t see her got worried lest troubled. So don’t imagine things. Sigh. It just ruined my day. It’s supposed to be a wonderful time with Yonghwa, but why did these things had to happen. Now, where will I go? Should I come back? Annyeo. That’s embarrassing. Sigh again. I’m heading to the driver of the CNBlue when I spotted Seohyun. Ah geez. I’m a girl but can’t stop but to admire her. “Hi Seohyun!” Seohyun smiled at me and bowed. Even though I’m raging in jealousy earlier, I just can’t get mad to Seohyun. I guess because of her aura. She seems really nice.

“I’m going home.” Seohyun nodded and said “Take care Shinhye.” I replied “You too!” and continue walking to the car.

Driver: Ma’am Shinhye! Good afternoon. I’am going to take you home now.

Shinhye: Thank you! (I looked at the tinted window and think a lot. There’s no one in home now. What should I do? I ruined the day. If I just stay at Yonghwa’s house, I supposed I’ve no worries now. I was thinking a lot about Seohyun earlier, and it made me so jealous. That’s why when Yonghwa came back; I was not able to control myself... Yonghwa, you’ve been a good best friend to me. But can’t you just love me the way that I love you? Memories of them together flashback)

Driver: Ma’am Shinhye.

Shinhye: Wae? (He handed me a tissue paper. I know that tears keep falling down from my eyes. But I didn’t realize that the driver had seen me.) Thank you! Please don’t tell anyone, and then I smiled.

 

=At the house of the CNBlue=

Jonghyun: Hey Yonghwa what’s that? What happened here? Did you and Shinhye fight?

Jungshin: She is so angry when she left.

Yonghwa: Yeah, she is. I told her that I don’t actually need the piano lesson because I’ve memorized its chords long time ago. I just made up an excuse to meet her. She didn’t say anything so I was kinda confessing to her when Seohyun came. I thought we’re okay. But when Seohyun left, she’s fuming mad at me

Jonghyun: Really? Seohyun came here?

Yonghwa: Yeah, she brought cupcakes.

Jonghyun: Ow, okay. (Thoughts: That must be the reason)

Jungshin: Why don’t you call her now?

Yonghwa: Annyeo. She is still angry.

Jonghyun: Then why don’t you text her? Confess to her now. She may not answer your call but she will definitely read your text.

Yonghwa: I don’t know. Should I?

Jungshin: But you were about to confess to her earlier. Why backed out now?

Yonghwa: I’am afraid of her answer. It might ruin the friendship. Besides, she is Park Shin Hye. Who am I to be his boyfriend?

Jungshin: Yah!!

Jonghyun: I didn’t know you’re like that. Where did the confidence go?

Jungshin: I thought you said you are the future perfect husband of Shinhye. How can you be his husband when you can’t even be his boyfriend? (Jungshin stand up and left)

Yonghwa: Where is he going?

Jonghyun: He looks up to you Yonghwa. Maybe he didn’t expect you to be this coward. (smiled)

 

YONGHWA POV:

“Maybe he didn’t expect you to be this coward” was Jonghyun’s words before he left. "Yeah, I’m really a coward."

 

Jung Yonghwa is sitting down at the couch. He brings out his cell phone and starts to type a message:

Shinhye-ssi, sorry about earlier. Yes, I lied to you. It is because I really want to see you. I want to see you because.. “Isn’t this a little bit ah? Annyeo.” Delete... delete... delete...

Shinhye, I’m sorry if I lied to you. I never wanted to hurt you but I did, I’m sorry. It’s just that. “Annyeo.” Delete... delete... delete...

Shinhye-ssi, can I go to your house now? “Annyeo.” Delete... delete... delete...

 

YONGHWA POV:

Sigh. “I don’t even know how to start.” I type the words “I LOVE YOU” and put Shinhye’s number to the recipient. “If it is only as easy as this” I sighed heavily. “HYUUUUUUNGGGG!!!” “Arrrgh” I was so astonished by Minhyuk’s loud call. I fell down on the floor. “Yaahhh Minhyuk!!!”Hyung, sorry I didn’t intend to scare you. Mianhe” Minhyuk said. “Why do you even have to shout?” I stand up feeling annoyed when suddenly I remembered what I’m doing with my cell phone. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” I shouted. I accidentally sent the message to Shinhye.