Pursuing Her

Secret Love

@CNBlue Residence

=ding dong=

 

Jungshin: It must be Yong!

Minhyuk: Hyung! Why did you do that to us?

Yonghwa: (Starts to sing and dance their I’m Sorry song while entering) Ne majimak mareun geu chagaun mareun.. I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry).. Saranghandadeoni nabakke eopdadeoni Oh.. geureoko geureon geojitmariya.. (The boys sing and dance along with him) Ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan mareun.. I’m sorry (I’m sorry) you tell me sorry (you tell me sorry).. Moduga byeonhaedo neomaneun aniran mal Oh.. nuguna malhaneun geureon ppeonhan marilppuniya


Jonghyun: Hahaha! Look at Yonghwa, never seen him this happy.

Minhyuk: Hyung, what happened? Are you and Noona a couple now?

Yonghwa: Not yet.

Jungshin: Wae? You’re together! Don’t tell me you still haven’t confessed?

Yonghwa: (Smiling)

Jonghyun: Woah! I don’t know anymore. Is it you Yonghwa? Is it really you?

Yonghwa: Hahahahah (Laughs)

Jungshin: Well I think he wants to hide it to us for now.

Jonghyun: They are not in a relationship yet but I’m pretty sure Shinhye already knows what he feels for her.

Yonghwa: Yah! Arent we supposed to leave for photoshoot today? Why are you still standing there? Hurry up! Let’s go!

Jungshin: Yong, we’re only waiting for you.

===========================

@Shinhye residence

 

SHINHYE POV

Why hasn’t he called up yet? It’s already past 9pm. Although I’m busy, I would always think of him. “Yah, I told you to text me when you’re home.” Hmmp. He said he likes me but why he isn’t consistent. He should at least text me where he is, what is he doing.” Waah, I hate it. We’re not a couple yet but why am I so hopeful?

 

Mother: Shinhye, are you sleeping already?

Shinhye: Omma, not yet. Please come in.

Mother: Why aren’t you sleeping yet?

Shinhye: But it’s still early. I ahh, and I’m reading a book. (I get hold of my favorite book)

Mother: Too early? Or just waiting for someone? (Smiling and glance at Shinhye’s phone)

Shinhye: Omma!

Mother: (Smiling) Okay, get up now! That someone is waiting for you down stair.

Shinhye: Huh? Jinjja? (Eyes widened)

Mother: Annyeo, I’m just kidding. Look how your face lightened up! (Laughing)

Shinhye: Omma! Why are you teasing me like this!

Mother: Hahaha. Shinhye, I want to know. Did he confess to you already? Are you together now?

Shinhye: He did confess to me. But for now we’re just friends.

Mother: But you’ll soon be a couple, right? I mean, he likes you and you like him too.

Shinhye: (Nods) Ne. But I’m not ready yet. I don’t want the public to know. Besides, it’s not that been long since he admitted his feelings.

Mother: Arasso. I have nothing against Yonghwa. In fact, I really like him for you. But at least let me know if you’re a pair already okay.

Shinhye: Ne Omma. Komapsumnida.

Mother: (Smiling) Okay, get up now. Fix yourself. This time I’m telling the truth. Yonghwa is waiting for you.

Shinhye: (Smiles and gets up hurriedly.)

 

==================================

 

Shinhye: Yah Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Shinhye-ssi. (Smiling)

Shinhye: Why are you here?

Yonghwa: Sorry if I was not able to phone you. Mianhe.

Shinhye: It’s okay. It’s not as if I’m really waiting.

Yonghwa: (Smiling) Come here. I miss you.

Shinhye: Wae? Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Just kidding. I was so busy the whole day. We had a press con. And I’m so dead beat now. I was sleeping throughout our ride home.

Shinhye: Yeah, you really look tired.

Yonghwa: I’ am. I actually wanted to have a rest.

Shinhye: Then why are you here? You could just have message me.

Yonghwa: I want to see you.

 

 

SHINHYE POV

How can I not fall in love with this guy? I can see that he is exhausted all over but he made an effort to see me. He is perhaps apologetic that he was not able to contact me but truthfully, I will not mind if he just texted me. Especially now to see him like this, I was wrong in doubting his consistency. Yonghwa likes me and he cherishes me a lot. Mianhe Yonghwa. And thank you. I went to Yonghwa’s back and start to massage his head.

 

YONGHWA POV

Shinhye!” Shinhye is massaging my head. I was surprised but then I smiled. “Hmmm, thank you!” I feel so drained will all that photoshoot, press con, and rehearsal for our upcoming concert. I just want to sleep now. But I want to see her. And I’m glad I did. She brightens me up. Shinhye is so sweet. Even as a friend, she knows how to care especially in times I needed her most. Her smile, her personality, her humor, all this things made me fall deeply in love with her. I couldn’t control myself anymore. I reach for her hands and kiss both of it. I felt she quivered. But I don’t mind what she would say. I just want to do this.

 

SHINHYE POV

“Yo-Yonghwa!” He kissed both of my hands and just holds it. I was shock and didn’t know what to do. But then, I just let myself float in happiness. I did not stop him. We allowed ourselves to be in that position for few minutes.

 

Shinhye: Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: Hmmm?

Shinhye: Have you eaten already?

Yonghwa: A-Annyeo. Do you have food there?

Shinhye: Annyeo. Go home and eat at your house.

Yonghwa: But I don’t like Jungshin’s cooking anymore. (Smiling)

Shinhye: (Smiled and let go)

Yonghwa: Why?

Shinhye: I’ll tell Jungshin about it. (Laughs)

Yonghwa: I don’t mind. If Jungshin gets mad, you have no choice but to provide food for me. It’s your fault anyways.

Shinhye: How about dog foods?

Yonghwa: (Laughs) Hahaha. Shinhye, I think I’ll go ahead now.

Shinhye: Huh? I’m just kidding you. Wait for me here. I’ll prepare your food.

 

YONGHWA POV

 

It was a joyful dinner. Actually even if we’re not talking, we’re quiet, we fought or whatever we’re doing, as long as Shinhye is besides me, it will always be an enjoyable moment.

 

Shinhye, I’ am contented of what we have right now. Thank you for allowing me to love you. I will wait for the time you’re ready.

===========================================================================

1 busy week had quickly passed. Yonghwa never failed to visit Shinhye at house. He also made sure that no other man will go between them and reminds her everyday of his intention of pursuing her.