deja vu

Secret Love

YONGHWA POV

It’s been a week since I confessed to Shinhye. I’ am happy because she allowed me to love her and care for her. I did feel that she likes me too although not to the level of how I feel for her. But still, I’ am pleased with her attitude towards me. And I could not hold any longer. Though satisfied, there are things I wanna do to her but then again I can’t because I have no right to do so.

I just finish talking on the phone with Shinhye. I was not able to visit her yesterday because of the busy schedule, and also today because tonight will be the start of our two night concert. We have to promote then proceed to the venue to practice one last time. I invited her to attend but as she said, she can’t for some important reasons. It saddens me but I know I have to understand.

I miss her badly. Not seeing her for two days is a torture. Another thing is she will meet her high school friends today, she said they are all girls but I couldn’t stop thinking on “what if there is a guy who will be joining them.”

Minhyuk: Hyung, what’s bothering you?

Yonghwa: A-Annyeo.

Minhyuk: Do you miss Noona that much? (Smiling)

Yonghwa: A-Annyeo.

Minhyuk: Hahaha, she really won’t attend the concert right? It is because she will see her friends tonight?

Yonghwa: (Quiet)

Minhyuk: Are they all girls?

Yonghwa: Yah Minhyuk! Can you just stop?

Minhyuk: Annyeo. I know you. You will be distracted until later, so better resolve it now. Why don’t you tell her your true feelings?

Yonghwa: (Quiet)

Minhyuk: Just let her know you’re a jealous type. Hahahaha.

Yonghwa: Tsssss. I’m not jealous.

Minhyuk: Yeah right. I’ll go ahead.

 

YONGHWA POV

Should I tell her now? As much as I want to confess to her personally I can’t wait any longer. Minhyuk is right. I will get bothered until our concert, and that is no good. “Ahhh Shinhye! You’re affecting me too much!” I start to type a message.

“Shinhye-ssi, I love you!”

I made sure to put her name this time because it reminds me of my last year confession through text too, in which I miserably failed. I didn’t get a response from her. But this time, whatever her response will be, I just want her to know that I really love her, no “wrong sent” excuses. I put her number on the recipient and made a lot of thinking before sending it.

Sigh. Okay, 1.. 2.. 2 and a half..

HYUUUUUUUNNNGG!” “Arrgh, Minhyuk!” I was surprise when he suddenly appeared. I fell down on the floor. I look at the cell phone. I’am not mistaken. I’ve sent her the message.

Déjà vu. This is also what happened last year. Now I’m really worried. Will I get the same result too? I look at Minhyuk. I’m sure he knows what I’m thinking. I smiled at him, because I don’t want him to worry.

 

SHINHYE POV

I lost my cellphone again. But this time I’m pretty sure that I left it at CNBlue’s car. Jungshin went to me this morning. And to avoid seeing us by anyone, we talked at their car. I know he was all that busy but he still manage to come. He said it’s something important. “Yeah, must be really important.” As much as I want to open the envelope he gave, I can’t. He said I’ll give it to one of my friends. I’m curious. Could it be a love letter? Does Jungshin like one of my friends? I smile at my thoughts. I will call Yonghwa.

 

=ring ring=

 

Jonghyun: Where is Yonghwa? His phone is ringing.

Minhyuk: I was with him earlier. But I don’t know where did he go? Maybe he went outside for a while.

Jonghyun: (Look who’s calling) Ahh, it’s Shinhye.

Minhyuk: Huh? Shinhye is calling?

Jonghyun: Ne.

Minhyuk: Please answer it then I will find Hyung. (Minhyuk hurriedly left to find Yonghwa)

Jonghyun: Hello, Shinhye. It’s me Jonghyun!

Shinhye: Jonghyun, where’s Yonghwa?

Jonghyun: He went outside for a while. I don’t know why Minhyuk asked me to answer your call but I think maybe he’s sure to find Yonghwa immediately.

Shinhye: Aaaah. Anyways, Jonghyun can I ask you a favor?

Jonghyun: Yeah? What’s that?

Shinhye: I left my cell phone at your car.

Jonghyun: Ow, just like last year.

Shinhye: Yeah, it happened again. I’m sorry to bother you.

Jonghyun: Not a problem. Please wait for me.

Shinhye: Thank you.

 

After a while..

Jonghyun: Yeah Shinhye, I found it.

Shinhye: Okay. Thanks Jonghyun. Now, my problem is how can I get it? I’m coming at a fansigning event.

Jonghyun: Do you need it now? If not don’t worry, we’ll see each other later anyway.

Shinhye: Huh? Isn’t your concert tonight? I will not attend. So it’s not true that I will see you today.

Jonghyun: Ahhh, yeah right. Errrr, I mean I’ll ask Yonghwa first. I’m not sure but he might go to you after the concert.

Shinhye: Ahhh, But Yonghwa is tired after the concert. I’ll call my brother. I’ll check if he can pick it up for me. I’ll call you again. Thanks Jonghyun! Bye.

Jonghyun: Okay. Bye.

=end call=

========================================

 

SHINHYE POV

“What time are we going to meet again?” I called up one of my friends. But I was left wondering with what she said. The place is near at the concert venue of the CNBlue, and the same time with the concert. She also asked me if Jungshin has dropped by already. Now, I smell something fishy. I looked at the envelope again. I’m sorry my friend but I will open it.

Waaahh! I saw 6 concert tickets. 1 is a VIP seat. Oh my God! Did my friends and Jungshin talked about it? “Yes! How can they hide it from me?” Now I’m really really happy and excited.

========================================

MINHYUK POV

Ah, where’s Hyung? I can’t find him. I guess, he feels uneasy and nervous to know if Shinhye replied or not. And I want to tell him that she called.

Jonghyun: Hey Minhyuk, where do you think did Yonghwa go? The interview will start in a minute.

Minhyuk: I don’t know. But I think Yonghwa is not okay.

Jonghyun: Why?

Minhyuk told Jonghyun about the message including what happened a year ago and that it happened again earlier. That Yonghwa is scared that Shinhye will not respond to her confession again.

Jonghyun: What? When exactly last year did it happen?

Minhyuk: Ahhh, Was it the time Shinhye visited us here but then again they fought and after that we never see Shinhye again?

 

JONGHYUN POV

(Suddenly snaps then smile) “Minhyuk, don’t worry too much about it. I now understand. I get it. Maybe things like this are bound to happen again, to clear and correct all those misunderstandings. I’am pretty sure, everything will be alright. Let’s talk about it later okay. Let’s go now.