Trying to Forget

Secret Love

YONGHWA POV

What? Shinhye is composing a new song? Who’s that Yoon Gun again she’s collaborating with? And Shinhye called up Lee Hongki this morning to help her out with some ideas? What am I to her? If she doesn’t love me, it’s okay! I’m starting to accept it anyways. But we’re still friends. She does not need to avoid me. I texted her last night, it was hard to do but I had to. Act like I’ve not said anything. But she didn’t reply. Is that how difficult for her to accept that I had feelings for her? What is she up to? Is this how she wants to end our friendship?

Okay Shinhye. I guess this will benefit me anyways. So is this what you want? Okay. Now it’s not just my feelings, but you Shinhye, I have to forget you as a friend. Enjoy what you’re doing and I wish you the best of luck. “!”

 

SHINHYE POV

I just can’t keep quiet. I have to see Yonghwa. I want to ask him personally about that message. I want to know who is the person he texted and what is it all about. I know it’s not my business. I’m just curious and troubled. If I will not face it now, my imagination will continue to run wild and I’m afraid it will stress me out forever. Besides we’re friends. I know he will tell me.

We have just finished our shooting. I was about to leave when Yoon Gun approached me and ask me out for dinner. I did not lie to him when I said I can't because I have to go to a friend. I will go to Yonghwa, and he is a friend. Wherever Yonghwa is, I’ll wait for him in his house. Yoon Gun asked to take me there. I quickly shook my head. But he is persistent. Well, if I go with Yoon Gun, I don’t need to disguise, wear shade and wig and whatsoever. So I agreed. I don’t think he knew Yonghwa too. When we get on the car (he’s the driver), I gave the address.

Yoon Gun: Are you sure this is the address?

Shinhye: Yeah! Of course.

Yoon Gun: Are you really really sure?

Shinhye: Yoon Gun! I’am very very sure.

Yoon Gun: I think I have an idea who are you going to visit here.

Shinhye: Wae? (surprised)

Yoon Gun: Yes!

Shinhye: W-who? (Yoon Gun just smiled at me)

 

Meanwhile at the CNBlue Residence, The boys just finished their dinner. They're just sitting on their couch watching t.v when a commercial ad of ice cream flashed on the screen. They look at it gravely.

Minhyuk: I want some ice cream.

Jungshin: Me too!

Yonghwa: Then you buy. I’ll give you money.

Minhyuk: What? Just like that.

Jungshin: I can provide money too.

Jonghyun: Are you sure you all want ice cream.

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Yonghwa: (Nod) Yes!

Jonghyun: Then someone has to buy in the store.

Yonghwa: Of course!

Jonghyun: But no one wants to go down.

Jungshin: Then what should we do about it?

Jonghyun: Then why don’t we do this. Whoever loses will be the one to buy.

 

They all agreed. The game is rock, paper scissor. The boys were all quiet when the loser was decided.

 

It was Yonghwa. He stands up and said “WHY MEEEEEEE!” His shout echoed in the room. The other boys laugh hard this time.

 

YONGHWA POV

They didnt trick me right? Or did they? Ahh, in the 1st place why did I agree to play with them? I’am in the parking lot and putting the key inside the car's keyhole when I spotted Seohyun. It seems like she’s having problem with her car. “Hi there! Seohyun!” Seohyun smiled and walked towards me. I look at her. Seohyun is really pretty, and got nice body too. She is also very feminine. I’m sure many guys fantasize about her. But I don’t know.. Seohyun, she’s there looking so beautiful and here I’am, feeling nothing. Seohyun just doesn’t get me excited. I can’t feel the connection between us. But then again, of course it’s not really Seohyun. It’s just me. Someone owns my heart already. And it's not easy to be taken away. My eyes are for Shin Hye alone. I never get attracted to anyone except her. Only Park Shin Hye.

 

SEOHYUN POV

“Yonghwa.” I smiled and walked towards him. I was so relieve to see Yonghwa in the parking lot. I’m having problem in starting the engine of the car. I have to buy meds for my father. He is sick right now and I didn’t notice that we run out of stocks. “Yonghwa, are you going somewhere? Can I ask you a favour?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

 

SHINHYE POV

“Yoon Gun!” I’m really surprise with what Yoon Gun said. He’s driving the right way and I’m afraid he really knew where I'm going. He’s not even asking me for the direction. We’re nearing the building when I spotted a familiar car in front of us. If I’m not mistaken, it is Yonghwa’s car! I expected Yoon Gun to stop because he can't enter the building and so I could get off the car. But I was surprised when Yoon Gun went straight and smiled at the guard who seems to know him very well. I didn’t ask him anymore because I was keen in looking at the car in front of us. Yonghwa’s car was able to park first. While Yoon Gun is parking, I didn’t keep my eyes off Yonghwa’s car, when suddenly its passengers get off. "Yonghwa" I smiled for a while but when the other door opened.

 

I was shocked! "SEOHYUN!!"