Concert Night

Secret Love

After the interview.

Minhyuk: Hyung! Where have you been? We’re all worried.

Yonghwa: Wae? I saw Manager at the hallway and so he asked me to come with him. I didn’t expect that we will go to the grocery. He bought an ice cream. Nothing, he just craves for it.

Minhyuk: Ahhh. Shinhye was looking for you. She called up earlier.

Yonghwa: Jinjja? What did she say?

Jonghyun: I’ll tell you about it later. Come on! Let’s go to the practice room.

Yonghwa: Annyeo! I can’t wait. I’ll call her.

Jonghyun: Hahaha. Okay okay. She lost her cellphone. That’s why she called.

Yonghwa: Ahhh, I see.

Jonghyun: And yes, she hasn’t seen your message.

Yonghwa: What?! Minhyuk!

Jonghyun: Don’t worry about it. If Minhyuk didn’t say it to us, you might misunderstand again.

Jungshin: Let’s talk about it later, much better when Shinhye is here.

Yonghwa: But Shinhye isn’t coming.

Jungshin: (Smiling) just wait and see.

 

SHINHYE POV

Hey, how can you do this to me?” My friends are all laughing. Yes, we are in the concert. Although my seat is at the VIP, they are happy that we are all attending CNBlue concert. They are a fan too. They told me that Jonghyun called them up a week ago to invite them to come and will give them free tickets. He even said that it’s Yonghwa’s request to allow me to sit besides his parents. My friends didn’t say no because they like Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk. Well, they know Yonghwa is mine. I really wish to see him and this is it. I’am so excited. “I leave you now guys” The concert is starting. I’ll go to the VIP seat wherein Yonghwa’s parents are sitting.

CNBLUE: Sori-Chee-La (make some noise)

CNBlue shouted and made a signal that the concert is about to begin. The crowd went wild.

Shinhye: Yonghwa..

 

YONGHWA POV

She’s there. I smiled. I spotted her. Now I get what Jungshin said earlier. Thanks guys! Thank you for making Shinhye come to our concert, and thank you for letting me see her again.

 

After the concert..

Shinhye: Congratulations guys! You are all good.

Jungshin: Thanks Shinhye!

Shinhye: Anyways, these are my friends.

Jonghyun: Hi girls! You are all pretty tonight, just like Shinhye

Yonghwa: (Stare at Jonghyun)

Jonghyun: Woah, here comes the jealous guy.

Yonghwa: I’am not.

 

Everyone in the room laughs.

 

Friends: Shin, we’re leaving now. Or you want to join us? We’ll just eat at the restaurant.

Jungshin: A-Annyeo. Can she pass?

Shinhye: Jungshin?!

Friends: Of course! Bye, take care okay!

Shinhye: Ahh, t-thank you! I miss you. Take care. (They hugged each other)

 

Jungshin: Okay, so let’s talk about the issue now?

Jonghyun: Shinhye, care to tell us what really happened last year?

Shinhye: Huh? What do you mean?

Minhyuk: Hyung, you better start first.

Yonghwa: Do we really need to talk about it now. Besides, do you really have to be here guys? Can’t Shinhye and I spend some time alone first?

Shinhye: (Blushes) Yah Yonghwa! What are you saying!

Jonghyun: Hahaha, Yonghwa here can’t wait. Let’s settle this first then we will leave you two.

Shinhye: (Blushes) Hey, I’m here!

Jonghyun: Okay, Minhyuk told me you (Yonghwa) sent a message to Shinhye one year ago.

Yonghwa: Past is past.

Minhyuk: Yeah, he sent “I love you” to Shinhye.

Shinhye: What?! I-I d-didn’t receive any message like that from him.

Yonghwa: Yeah right!

Jonghyun: Yonghwa she lost her phone that time. She called at your number but I was the one who received her call.

Yonghwa: Why didn’t you tell me?

Shinhye: Because I told him not to tell you. I’m afraid you will tease me about it.

Yonghwa: But of course, upon giving it back to you, you will see the message. Why didn’t you reply?

Shinhye: Annyeo. I swear. I didn’t see the message. When the phone was given back to me, I look at all the messages. But then again, if that message really exists, it is my fault. That time, I was too lazy to backread so I might have deleted the message without reading it.

Yonghwa: (Quiet)

Minhyuk: But why didn’t you call each other again? I do think that is too shallow.

Shinhye: I didn’t call you because I thought you have a surprise for me. I joined a variety show. I was expecting it is you I will be partnered with. I really thought it was you. But 3weeks had passed, before I learned that it was not you but Yoon Gun.

Yonghwa: I thought you have read my confession. And it just that you don’t feel the same way for me too. I thought you did not call me intentionally, to avoid me, and to make me forget my feelings for you.

Shinhye: Yonghwa.. During and after our show, I have been loving you.

Shinhye starts to cry.

Shinhye: So what you’re saying is impossible. If you really did confess to me at that time, I will not avoid you. I’ll treat you the same how I treat you now

=silence=

Shinhye: But do you know what really hurt me that time? 3 weeks you didn’t communicate with me, and I was getting worried. Right after my shooting, I went to your house. I was desperate to see you. I made myself believe that you are busy. But when I reach your house I saw you and Seohyun?

Yonghwa: Seohyun has nothing to do with us. I never fell in love or whatever with her. She’s just a friend and that’s it. You know it. I didn’t care for her as much as I care for you.

Shinhye: Then why were you sweet that time?

Yonghwa: No way! You just misunderstood. Besides, what is Yoon Gun doing there at that time? Why is he bringing you home? Do you know how it made me crazy thinking of you and that damn guy?

Shinhye: Yoon Gun took me there because I told him I’ll visit a friend. He was persistent so I agreed. But I didn’t know that he was living there.

Jonghyun: Ahhh, this is getting awkward. I think we better leave.

Minhyuk: I can see that it’s Hyung’s fault.

Jungshin: He didn’t notice Shinhye confess to her first. She already said she loves him.

Jonghyun: Yeah, they loved each other even before. Anyways, before we leave, Shinhye this is your phone. Yonghwa sent you a message again. Based on what we hear, we also have our mistakes back then. We’re sorry. All are just misunderstandings. We’re hoping for the best of you two. We’ll go ahead.

The boys left..

=silence=

Shinhye: Yeah, misunderstandings..

 

=silence=

 

Yonghwa: Shinhye, I’m sorry.

 

=silence=

 

Yonghwa: I’m sorry.

 

=silence=

 

Yonghwa: I’m sorry. (This time Yonghwa cried)

Shinhye: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: My fault. I’m sorry.

Shinhye: A-Annyeo.

Yonghwa: I’m really sorry.

Shinhye: I-Is it true? Ahh, d-do you l-love me?

Yonghwa: I have loved you even the first time that I met you.

Shinhye: A-Annyeo, that’s impossible.

Yonghwa: Shinhye-ssi.

Shinhye: Huh?

Yonghwa: Shinhye-ssi

Shinhye: Wae?

Yonghwa: Shinhye-ssi!

Shinhye: Yah! Yonghwa!!

 

Yonghwa pulled Shinhye close to him and...

 

 

He kissed her on the lips!