Flashback

Secret Love

=FLASHBACK=

1 year ago

SHINHYE POV:

“Hey Yonghwa-ssi, thank you for giving me flowers last night.” Yonghwa looked at me and just smirked “Tsss..” so I said “What is that for?” Yonghwa said “It means nothing.” “Yes I know, you giving me flowers really don’t mean anything, right?" “Of course! Why? Do you expect it to be something else” I could feel that he’s just teasing me. Yes, it’s because you like me, and I like you too. My thoughts, well that’s what I’ve been wanted to tell him, but I just can’t “No way! Never”, that's what came out of my mouth. He has no answer on me. Yonghwa and I are seating in front of the piano, we are at the practice room of CNBlue. He called me up this morning because he said he wants to learn from me the piano chords of my favourite song. I told him he can search it on the internet but he insisted to teach him personally. I did not protest anymore, because at the back of my mind, I’ve been longing to see him so why would I say no so I went there immediately. Our last drama has ended one year ago but the friendship remains and still manages to see each other just like today. Although each time, we had to do it secretly that even our agencies don’t know. Only the CNBlue and FT Island members knew because we used them as our excuse. That thinking made me smile. My thought is that we’re like boyfriend/girlfriend. It’s challenging to see each other. I ‘am close on laughing loud when I go back to reality. I look at Yonghwa, fortunately he didn’t notice me. “Hey, you look serious.” He is really quiet. “Why? Have you forgotten the notes already? Ah Yonghwa-ssi, I thought you are an easy learner. Seems like I have to stay here for a few more hours” and so I giggled. He stands up and said “Okay, we’re done. I’ve memorized it already. Thank you for teaching me Shinhye-ssi.” I was shocked. I feel disappointed with what he said, he looks so serious. It is as if he’s telling me I can leave now. That’s just it? I got confused. “Hey, what’s with you? Are you serious, okay if you had memorized it already then play it for me.” I don’t want to leave yet. Besides, it is a big effort on my part to leave our house. My family and I were supposed to go to picnic. We also plan to do scuba diving, but since Yonghwa wants to see me, I had to passed and lied to them that I have to go in some pictorial. This is unfair. “Hey Yonghwa-ssi!” Yonghwa was about to tell something when the door suddenly opened.

“Noona!! You’re here. Yah! Yonghwa-ssi, why didn’t you tell us she’s here?  Let’s eat Noona, we’re about to call Yonghwa for lunch. Come and join us” Minhyuk came right on time. “Ne. Let’s go Yonghwa”. We headed to the dining room. This isn’t actually the first time that Yonghwa suddenly gets quiet. Most of the time, he really has mood swings. But honestly, I don’t know what initiates his mood to change. Like, we’re okay, nonstop talking, laughing together but then later on he’ll just get serious and will stop talking to me. But I didn’t mind it at all because before I go to sleep, he will call or at least text just to say good night.

YONGHWA POV:

Sigh. Why am I so hot tempered? How can I forget her efforts to see me? I’am so excited to see her but with just one word she said, here I am, fuming in anger. When she called out my name earlier I was about to say sorry, but Minhyuk suddenly came along and tug Shinhye to the dining room. I was quite frustrated with my attitude towards her. She might get hurt. Actually, what really initiates my anger inside is when she said “never” as her answer when I about the flowers. I don’t understand why Shinhye doesn’t get it. I give her flowers, I visit her house, I invite her to go to our house to meet my parents, and I call her at least once a day. In spite of my busy schedules, I always find ways to communicate with her. My friends are her friends too, but they don’t do the same things that I do to her. Why can’t she sense my love? All my band mates knew what I feel for her. Sometimes they even tease us since our closeness can pass for lovers, but each time she’ll just laugh it off. Well, her eyes sparkle, and she blushes too but then she will just say “We’re impossible.” Yeah! This is the reason why I can’t confess, and start to change my mood. I can’t help it. That is just too painful. Sigh.