Awkward Interactions

In Love With My Slave
  I heard another knock on the door, and I braced myself for whoever was at the door. Luckily, it was just Sehun. He stared at me and gave me a hug. 
  “Are you going to be okay?” he asked me. 
  “Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I whispered back. He let go and looked me. 
  “Alright well, dinner ith ready.” He told me. I stared laughing. Even though I was sad his lisp always made me laugh. Both of us walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. Luhan was setting the food on the table. Sehun had made spaghetti. I quickly sat down and Luhan served the food, then stood there. I looked at him confused and giggled. 
  “You can sit down and eat with us Luhan.” I told him. He nodded and sat down. 
  “Sorry, I wasn’t sure  if I was allowed to sit with my masters.” He said and bowed. It felt so strange hearing him call me his master. 
  “No it’s perfectly fine, I don’t have a problem with you eating with us. Do you Sehun?” I asked. 
  “Na, I don’t really care.” Sehun answered. I nodded and so did Luhan. The three of us ate silently, it was awkward and weird. I quickly finished and stood up to out my plate in the sink but Luhan took it from my hands. 
  “I’ve got it.” he told me and went to wash it. I looked at his plate it was still more than halfway full. 
  “Uh, I-I’m gonna go to my room.” I stuttered and left, the situation was to awkward. I went straight up to my room and layed on the bed. I tried to relax, but it didn’t last long, because the lovely phone decided to ring. I stood up and answered it. 
  “Yoboseyo?” I answered. 
  “Hey Min, are you alright?” Kris asked me. 
  “Yeah, I’m fine. Why?” 
  “Sehun called and told me who you got as a slave.” I felt my heart sink again. 
  “Yeah, but he doesn’t remember me.” I sniffled. 
  “What? How does he not remember you, you did so much for him. See this is why I hate those stupid Days.” He told me. 
  “I know, but it’s better this way. If he doesn’t remember me, then it will be easier to get rid of the feelings I have for him.” I told him. 
  “Wait you still have feelings for him? After ten years? Do you need me to go over and slap the sense back into you?” He asked. 
  “No, but I really liked him. And we went through a lot together. I thought I had gotten over him but when I saw him again all of the stupid feelings came back . I can’t help it.” I explained. 
  “I get it, but still why did you have to like a day, gross.” 
  “Shut up, Imma go to bed now.” I pouted. 
  “Arraso, sleep well… with Sehun.” He laughed. 
  “You’re a loser, good night Kris!” I exclaimed. 
  “Good night Min.” He finished and hung up. I put the phone up and turned around and screamed. Sehun was standing next to me. 
  “You creep, when did you get in?” I asked. He laughed. 
  “I’ve been in here thinthe the phone rang.” He answered and walked over to his side of the bed. He sat down and looked at me. 
  “So where’s Luhan?” I asked. 
  “He’th cleaning the disheth, then he thaid he was going to go to bed unleth we needed anything.” He told me. I nodded. 
  “Well let me go make sure he has everything.” I told him. He frowned. 
  “Min, he is thuppothed to be a thlave. You don’t have to make thure the are comfortable. They are only here to work.” I got up and glared at him. 
  “I don’t care, what if we lost the war and we were the slaves. I would want my master to be nice, wouldn’t you?” I asked. He nodded. 
  “Okay, you have a point but don’t go over board.” He warned. 
  “Yeah, yeah, whatever.” I replied and walked out. I saw the lights in the kitchen were out, and Luhan’s room was on so I went over and knocked. 
  I heard a faint, “Come in.” And I opened the door and smiled. Luhan was already laying down in bed, he was reading a book. 
  “Do you need help with something?” He asked getting out of bed.
  “Anni, I just came to make sure everything was alright.” I told him. 
  “Oh, well yes, everything is fine thank you.” He smiled and sat back down. I nodded. 
  “Well, this room is very cold, if you need any extra blankets during the night feel free to grab one or two from the closet in the hall, or just wake me up and I will get it for you.” I told him. He looked at me confused. 
  “Thank you, you are very kind, but I thought I wasn’t supposed to disturb you.” He said. 
  “You won’t be disturbing me.” I smiled. He nodded. 
  “Well if you need anything, you can wake me up also.” he told me. I nodded. 
  “I’ll keep that in mind. Goodnight Luhan.” I whispered. 
  “Goodnight, Minnie. I mean Minyoung.” He replied and I smiled and felt my heart clench. He did remember me, that was what he used to call me when were little. He was the only one to ever call me that. I closed the door and smiled. I walked back to the room and sat down. 
  “What’th up with you?” Sehun asked me. 
  “He remembers me.” I said letting a tear slip out. 
  “Then, why are you crying?” He asked. 
  “Because I’m happy.” I told him he nodded. 
  “Arratho, tho are you ready to thleep in the thame bed together?” He asked me. I rolled my eyes. 
  “We have been sleeping in the same bed, since childhood.” I told him he laughed. 
  “Yeah, but thith ith the firtht time thleeping ath a couple.” He confirmed. 
  “The hell we are, I am NOT your girlfriend.” I told him. 
  “I know, but technically everyone who paired up ith going to be conthidered a couple.” 
  “Now, I feel strange.” I told him. 
  “Yeah me too. Well goodnight Min.” He said and turned the lights off. What a weirdo. 
  “Goodnight, Thehunnie!” I replied. I tried closing my eyes to sleep but Sehun kept moving and I felt weird. I sat up and turned the light back on. 
  “I can’t do this!” I exclaimed. 
  “Me either.” He told me. 
  “That means one of us is going to sleep in the living room.” He stared at me and took out a coin. 
  “Wanna flip for it.” I nodded. 
  “Heads!” I shouted as he flipped the coin. We both looked down and he smiled. 
  “Tailth! Have fun on the couch!” I rolled my eyes and grabbed my blanket and pillow. I slowly made my way to the couch in the living room. 
  “You’re a !” I shouted. He laughed. 
  “I know, but I’m a in a bed!” He laughed. I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable on the frickin couch.