Meeting Again

In Love With My Slave
  The next morning I woke up around ten and decided to go downstairs. When I got down I saw Baekhyun, Sehun and Kris all sitting down eating breakfast. 
tumblr_m70wpbNhRO1rxc4fgo2_1280.jpg  tumblr_m6pkwv1fxd1rphuk6o1_500.jpg
  “Good morning thleeping beauty.” Sehun laughed. I rolled my eyes. 
  “It’s barely ten, you guys wake up to early.” I told them as I sat down and ate breakfast. 
  “No, you wake up too late.” Kris answered back. 
  “Whatever.” I finished, as I tried to eat my breakfast in peace. 
  “Alright mom, I’m finished. See you later.” Baekhyun told my mom as he got up from the table. 
  “Bye honey, have fun and don’t come home too late.” She told him. 
  “Where are you going?” I asked curiously. 
  “I’m going over to Suho’s, his mom just bought him a new video game and he invited us over to play.” He answered. I nodded. 
  “Have fun.” I told him he nodded and left. Perfect, Baekhyun was going to be busy all day. I quickly finished, by breakfast and ran upstairs. 
  “Where are you going?’ Kris shouted and after me. 
  “To Change.” 
  “Oh, okay.” I closed the door and picked an outfit. I didn’t want to seem to flashy so I decided to just wear a pair of jeans and a baby blue shirt. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair then, I skipped downstairs. 
  “Are you ready to go?” Sehun asked. I nodded. 
  “Bye mom!” I shouted. 
  “Bye Mrs. Byun!” The guys shouted.
  “Bye kids.” She shouted back from the kitchen. The three of us left the house and stood in the drive way. 
  “What are we going to do today?” Kris asked. 
  “Well, I have an idea, but I need you guys to promise me something before I tell you guys.” 
  “Okay, what ith it?” Sehun asked. 
  “Okay, promise whatever you see today, you won’ tell a soul, or overreact.” they looked at each other. 
  “I Promithe.” Sehun answered, I smiled.
  “Kris?” I asked. He rolled his eyes. 
  “Fine, okay, I promise.” He replied I jumped up. 
  “Awesome, okay no follow me.” I told them and headed towards the park. Once we were close enough, I saw Luhan sitting at the same tree with the same book. 
  “What are we doing here? I hate this place.” Kris commented. 
  “Okay, don’t freak out, but yesterday I met a Day, and he was really nice and I want to talk to him again. But Baekhyun’s a jerk and he threatened him. So I need you guys to stay watch and look out for him okay?’ I said so fast I almost didn’t understand myself. Sehun smiled. 
  “Awethome, we are breaking ruleth, I’m in.” Sehun agreed. 
I laughed, I knew he would agree. 
  “Kris? Will you look out for Baekhyun?” I asked with aeygo. Kris frowned. 
  “Fine, but only because you are my best friend, but I do not approve of this one bit.” He finally agreed. 
  “You don’t have to approve, you just have to be supportive.” He nodded. 
  “Remember you guys promised to keep this a secret.” I told them, they nodded. 
  “What do we do if we see Baekhyun?” Kris asked. 
  “Just greet him, very loudly.” I told them. The nodded, “Okay, here I go. Thanks guys.” I quickly walked over to the tree where Luhan was, he looked so peaceful. I sat down and repeated what I did yesterday. 
  “Is that a good book?” He looked up and gasped, then he stood up terrified. 
  “Minyoung? What are you doing here? I’m not supposed to be seen with you, your brother will kill me.” He said in a rush as he started backing away. 
  “I know, but don’t worry. You see those guys over there?” I pointed at Kris and Sehun, Luhan nodded. “They are going to make sure Baekhyun doesn’t come near us.” I assured him. He calmed down a little and sat back down. 
  “So what are you doing here?” He asked. 
  “Well, I wanted to see you again.” I admitted. He smiled. 
  “Really? You. Wanted to see me?” I laughed he looked so cute and innocent. 
  “Yes, I did. I wanted to get to know you. I’ve never talked to a day before.” 
  “I’ve never talked to a night. What do you want to know?” 
  “Everything.” 
  “Hey Baekhyun!” Sehun shouted. Oh crap. Luhan looked at me panicked.
  “We have to hide.” I whispered. We both stood up and Luhan took my hand and we ran behind the tree. Luhan hugged me tightly, protectingly, and we listened to what was going on.
  “What are you dorks doing here, and where’s my sister?” Baekhyun asked. someone think fast, if I go out right now he would know something is up. 
  “Uh, She went to the bathroom, we are just waiting for here.” Kris answered. Yes, thank god someone was thinking. 
  “Oh gross, well I’ll wait for her, cuz mom told me to give this to her.” Baekhyun said. ! I felt Luhans grip tighten. 
  “Don’t worry we will give it to her. You know girlth with the bathroom, they take forever.” Sehun stepped in. 
   “Whatever.” Baekhyun said. 
   “Bye Baek!” Sehun yelled. 
   “Don’t call me that.” Baekhyun whined. Luhan and I were to afraid to move. 
  “He’s Gone!” Kris shouted and I sighed. Luhan let go and we walked out back to our spot. 
  ‘Thanks,’ I mouthed. The nodded. 
  “So, well that was um, close.” I told him. 
  “Way to close,” He nodded. 
  “Thanks, for um, hiding me?” I said questioning if that’s what he was doing. 
  “Um, no problem. You didn’t mind me uh, hugging you?” 
  “No, you were just protecting me.” I laughed he nodded. 
  “So, Luhan, how old are you?” I asked eagerly, ready to start my interrogation. 
  “I’m eleven.” he answered, “And you?” 
  “I’m ten, but I’m mature for my age.” I answered. He laughed and nodded. 
  “Do you have any siblings?” 
  “Yeah, I have a younger brother.” 
  “What’s his name?” 
  “Lay,” He answered. 
  “So it’s Lay and Luhan, okay, how old is he?” 
  “He’s eight. How old is Baekhyun.” 
  “Baekhyun’s thirteen. And don’t worry he’s the only sibling I have.” He laughed. 
  “So who are those guys?” He pointed at Kris and Sehun. 
  “Well, the freakishly tall with dark skin is Kris. He’s twelve years old, and he’s one of my best friends. The other freakishly tall one with the brown hair is my other goofy best friend his name is Sehun.” I explained, he nodded. 
  “And they won’t rat us out?” 
  “No, they won’t. Do you want to meet them?” I asked. 
  “Um, sure.” he hesitated. I nodded. 
  “Arraso, wait here for a sec.” I told him and ran to get the guys. 
  “Hey guys, do you wanna meet Luhan?” I asked. 
  “NO!” Kris frowned. 
  “YES!” Sehun jumped. I laughed. 
  “Okay, well come on Sehun. Are you sure you don’t want to go Kris?” I asked. 
  “No way, I don’t want to go any where near him.” I rolled my eyes. 
  “Whatever.” I took Sehun’s hand and we ran back over to Sehun. 
  “Oh Sehun, this is Luhan. Luhan this is Sehun.” I introduced. 
  “Hi nithe to meet you.” Sehun said and stuck his hand out.
  “Nice to meet you too.” Luhan said and shook his hand. 
  “Tho, you’re a day?” Sehun asked. 
  “Yup, and you‘re a night. If you don‘t mind me asking. Um, why do you talk like that?” Luhan asked curiously.
  “Like what?” Sehun asked. 
  “You know, say the ’s’ sound like ’th’,” Luhan explained, Sehun looked confused. 
  “I don’t talk like that.” He protested. I laughed. 
  “Sehun, has a lisp but he refuses to admit it.” I explained. He nodded. 
  “So why didn’t Kris come over?” Luhan asked.
  “Um, no offenthe, but he doethn’t like you.” Sehun told him. 
  “Rude much,” I scolded him. 
  “What? It’th true.” 
  “Why doesn’t he like me?” Luhan asked. 
  “Becathe you’re a day, Krith can’t thtand dayth.” Sehun was brutally honest. 
  “Oh, I see.” 
  “Well, I’m gonna go back to help Krith have fun you two.” Sehun laughed and ran back. 
  “So, what do you think of my friend?” I asked. 
  “He was nice,” I nodded. 
  “So, what’s you’re favorite color?” 
  “I like blue, what’s yours?” 
  “Purple,” he nodded. 
  “What are you doing here Baek?” Sehun screamed. 
  “Aw, crud not again!” Luhan and I ran and hid behind the tree again. 
  “I know she’s here with that guy!” I heard Baekhyun shout. 
  “What guy?” Kris asked. 
  “Don’t play stupid Wu, someone called me and told me she was here.” 
  “Well, she ithn’t.” 
  “Then where is she?” 
  “She went to buy uth thome ithecream.” 
  “Fine, then I am waiting right here until she comes back.” 
  “, I have to go Luhan. I really liked talking to you, but it’s too dangerous here.” I whispered. 
  “I know it is, but I want to see you again.” 
  “Okay, we need a safer place to meet. DO you mind breaking any rules?’ I asked. 
  “No, I don’t care about rules.” 
  “Perfect, tomorrow night I’m staying at Sehun’s so I can sneak out. We can meet here then, when it’s dark, okay?” 
  “Alright, I will sneak out, but at what time?” 
  “Is ten okay?” 
  “It’s perfect. I will meet you right here.” 
  “Okay, we will fine a safer place then. I have to go now, bye.” I whispered, and ran behind another tree without anyone seeing me. I continued doing this until I was next to a car. I got behind the car, and made it seem as if I was walking back. 
  “Guys, the stupid ice cream shop was closed.” I pouted, “Oh hey Baek, I thought you were going to be at Suho’s.” Baekhyun looked at me and sighed. 
  “Uh, yeah, but Kai spilled juice on the x-box and it broke. Plus, I got a call that you were here with that Day boy.” 
  “Nope, I’ve been with Sehun and Kris all day.” I told him. 
  “is this true?” he asked them, they nodded. 
  “Arraso, I’ll leave you guys alone then.” He said and walked back to wherever he came from. Once he was far enough I hugged the guys. 
  “Thank you guys so much!!! I owe you guys a big one!” 
  “Yeah you do.” Kris sighed. 
  “Come on, let’s go get some real ice cream.” I told them. The nodded, and we left, but not before I got to wave at Luhan from his hiding spot.