Poll (Please Read, Much Appreciated)

In Love With My Slave

Hello Guys, so I am back. This message is a little long but worth the read, I promise. I know you guys are probably like wtf this story is over and it is, but hear me out. If you have read my authors note on my previous stories that I updated then below in the blue is the new info just for the story. The rest in black underneath is the general info in all of the other Updates from the other stories. SO just read the blue part if u have already read this! I

If you have not read the other authors notes then let me tell you what’s up. So AFF has a program on here were you can pay authors for the stories. Its called crowdfunded and basically what it is, is when you pay a monthly subscription or a one time payment etc, for that author and you get bonus material and stuff. So i was thinking abotu trying to get approved for that. I know you guys are probably like no, don't make me pay for your stories because I thought that too. And I hate having to pay some authors so I can read their stuff. So Im doing more research on it to see whats up. but basically, if I do put my profule on crowdfuned EVERYONE will still have access to my stories but if you pay you can get them early. I am planning on making it your monies worth so if you are a member I will give as many perks as I possible can such as first scoop on the story, special member questions that will help direct the story, story requests written by me, prizes and anything else I can think of . So If I make enough money off of this I will literally quit my job and do this full time for you guys. Now depending on what membership you pick you get different perks. I’m still not sure how it woks but once I have more details I will let you guys know. I know for a fact that it will not be anymore than 5 dollars a month. But it will probably range from 1 to 5 dollars. But we will see.

If I get enough people to sign up for my crowdfunded, like I said, I will literally quit my job and write for you guys full time.

Now for the good stuff based on this story. In Love With My Slave. Holy Moly. This was my first story ever, i wrote it ive years ago. And I hate it. Like I love the story, but it was back when I tried writing straight stuff and it did not work for me. So If you are a hunhan reader subscribed to me, then you are in luck. This story is going to change a lot. I no longer want the OC to be in it and I am making major edits so that this is a Hunhan story and no longer a straight one. So if you only read this because it was Luhan X OC then please unsubscribe because it is either getting deleted or changing to Hunhan. A lot of things are changing in this story and now that I think about it, it is probably getting deleted and reposted as a Hunhan story. So if you are ready for that please keep an eye out and I will update here once mrore with the new link and then delete this one later. if you like this version and don't want me to delete it then let me know in the comments and I might keep it up. We shall see. But the Hunhan one is going to be much longer and deal with many more subjects such as the actual war, the treatment of the slaves, an actual revolution and all that good stuff. 

If you guys are a member in my crowd fund you will have at least a week earlier access, and I will let you guys add some scenes and help me dictate a few things in the story. Even potentially some contests to add some of you guys to the story as characters. The Hunhan one has not been written yet so there is always a lot of room for new characters especially in this one!! It is going to be really fun. If you guys are upset because you don’t want to be in my crowdfunded, please don’t be mad at me. You can still have full access to the story, you will just have to wait an extra week to read it. But if you do pay, I really hope to make it worth your wild. This same process is going to be happening to my other stories as well, so if you are subscribed to my other stories and see that I updated its another’s authors note. The stuff in blue will be the new info for you guys.

 

When I get enough crowdfunding I will be doing this full time, so there will be at least one story getting updated daily. Ongoing/edited stories will be upload at least once a week. SO there will always be new material for you guys to read and I promise it will be soo worth it. OCntests will be going on throughout all the stories. I will also be beginning these new stories:

A Black Mirror One Shot Collection

A Human Trafficking story based on the KPOP industry

Another One Shot Inspiration Collection

More Parent AU stories

A Fic Recommendation Story where I recommend all of my fave stories to you guys.

I will be diving much deeper into other genres, and trying different things out, but all my stories will definitely have dark elemnts in them.

All of my previous one shot collections are also re-opening so look forward to those!

Request Shop will also def. be opening.

 

On the usual I update once a month because of time constraints. But if I get enough of you guys to be members I will quit and work 100% on these stories for you guys. I have A LOT of ideas and I cannot wait to share them with you guys. However, if I don’t get enough these ideas will still come, it will just take a lot longer for me to get them out in the world.

 

I love you guys all sooo much, thank you guys for reading this author note. Please click the link below to let me know if you would be a member. Don’t worry if you have already voted I don’t think it will let you vote again. And just remember the minimum will totally be 1 dollar. So if you guys have a dollar to spare a month and are willing to spend on me please click the point on the poll that you are willing to pay. Just 1 dollar a month.

Thank you guys again and head on over to my other stories and read the blue on the authors note to see what is going to be added!!! Bye I love you guys, and please comment below what else you would like to see in this story or your opinion about me joining crowdfunded.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/130276