Dinner With The Devil

In Love With My Slave

 

Once I hung up I told Luhan to go take a shower and get ready. He nodded and I went to find Sehun. I decided to check our room, and saw his lazy but on the computer. I walked over and jumped on the bed next to him. He looked up and smiled.

“Where did you go?” He asked me.

“I went to follow a hunch.” I told him. He looked confused.

“Care to exthplain?”

“Well, I needed to know if Luhan remembered me, so I kind of gave him a note and told him to meet me.” I rushed out.

“You did what?” He asked me with his eyes wide.

“I needed to know Sehun, and you know what. He showed up.” I told him. He smiled.

“Tho he doeth remember you?” I nodded.

“What doeth that mean?”

“It means that no matter what happens we won’t be separated again. I’m telling you because I trust you. Okay.” I told him. He nodded.

“Okay, I won’t tell anyone. You can trutht me.” He said.

“I know I can, now get ready. We have to meet Baek for dinner.” I said rolled my eyes.

“No, he’th mean. I don’t want to go.” He pouted like a five year old.

“You sound like a child. Now go get ready, I’m not gonna tell you again.” I scolded. He frowned and went to go get ready. I walked downstairs and saw Luhan sitting patiently in the living room. He was all dressed up, he looked so handsome. I smiled, and walked over and sat next to him. He looked at me and smiled. Then, I leaned in and pecked his cheek. His eyes got wide and he looked scared.

“Minnie don’t, what if someone see.” He said. I giggled.

“Don’t worry there is no one here to see, plus Sehun knows.” I said. He calmed down a little.

“Sehun knows?” He asked. I nodded.

“He won’t tell anyone I promise.” I said, he nodded and sat back. We waited downstairs together til six and Sehun still hadn’t come down. I walked to the door with Luhan and shouted up.

“Sehun hurry your up, we are only waiting on you!” Sehun quickly walked down the stairs and smiled, “Perfection doethn’t jutht take ten minuteth you know.” Sehun said and closed the door behind him.

“Yeah, and it obviously doesn’t take two and a half hours either.” I told him. Luhan chuckled next to me and Sehun threw him an evil glare. The three of us walked to the car and Sehun took the drivers seat. Luhan and I sat in the back.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asked me.

“Sitting.” I stated. He rolled his eyes.

“Obviouthly, but why in the back?” He asked.

“Because I want too.” I said. He rolled his eyes and drove to Baekhyun’s house. I sat close to Luhan and layed my head on his shoulder. He smiled and placed his head on top of mine. Sehun stared at us from the rear view mirror, “Groth!” He said. I frowned.

“Then don’t look at us!” I exclaimed. He quickly moved his mirror and looked else were. He drove peacefully for about ten minutes, we were almost at Baekhyun’s house and I jerked up startling Luhan.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me.

“Stop the car!” I told Sehun. He went to the side and parked.

“What is it.” I have to go to the front, Baekhyun can’t see me in the back.” I explained. They both nodded and I jumped to the front.

“Can I drive now?” Sehun asked. I nodded and he continued the drive to Baekhyun’s. We were there in a matter of minutes, and just as I predicted Baekhyun was standing at the door waiting for us. He smiled as we pulled up and the three of us got out of the car.

“Hey baby sis!” He waved said and gave me a hug.

“Hi, Baek. You know Sehun and this is…”

“Luhan.” He said cutting off my sentence. I felt Luhan tense next to me.

“You remembered.” I frowned. He nodded.

“Please come on in.” He said. We walked in and I saw Bomi, she smiled and waved.

“Take a seat.” Baekhyun said and motioned to the chairs, Sehun and I quickly sat down. Luhan hesitated but pulled out a chair next to me.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked while gripping Luhan’s hand. HE stared at Baekhyun in fear.

“He’th thitting Baekhyun. That’th what you told uth to do.” Sehun spoke up.

“No, that’s what I told you guys, slaves do not eat with their masters.
Baekhyun hissed.

“Well, you aren’t his master, and we say he can sit with us.” I told him. Baekhyun frowned.

“This is my house and what I say goes, plus I’m older than both of you I have more authority. Now Bomi show Luhan to the special room.” Bomi nodded and took Luhan away. He turned back and stared at me, fear obvious in his eyes. Before I could say anything they disappeared.

“So Baek, where’s you slave?” I asked curiously.

“He’s in the special room, with Kai and his slave.” he said. My eyes widened.

“Oh hell no, Kai is down there.” I said and stood up to go save Luhan.

“Calm down, he won’t hurt him.” He said and sat me down. I hesitated but nodded. Then, Suho walked through the door. A small boy following behind him.

“Come on Lay.” Suho told him and the boy quickly followed. Lay, that was Luhan’s brother. Baekhyun smiled and pointed in the direction Bomi had taken Luhan. Suho nodded and took Lay. He came back up in a few minutes. The four of us sat awkwardly as we ate our food. Then I heard a piercing scream. I looked up and Sehun almost chocked on his food. Baekhyun just laughed, “Look’s like D.O.’s getting out of hand.”

“Who’s D.O.?” I asked.

“Kai’s slave.” He answered coldly. I began to fear for Luhan, then I heard the one sound I had been trying to avoid since we got here. Luhan’s pained scream. I shot up and walked towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked.

“I’m getting Luhan, and we are leaving!” I shouted.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I didn’t come here so my slave could be abused!” I screamed and ran down the stairs of the door. There I saw Luhan, three other boys, Kai and Bomi. Kai was smiling and holding a whip. One of the boys was short and had huge eyes, he had bruises and scars covering his body. I figured he was Kai’s slave. Then there was an extremely tall one with mild bruising, and a brand on arm saying Property of Baekhyun. I shuddered. Then I saw Lay standing behind Luhan, and Luhan had a bloody cut on his face, obviously from a whip slash.

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted. Kai jumped and turned around.

“Having fun.” He answered. I walked over and grabbed Luhan. He was shaking and holding on tight to Lay.

“Come one Lu, we are leaving.” I told him. He nodded and walked to the door with me. Baekhyun was standing there blocking the exit. I stared at him in pure disgust.

“Don’t you remember what father said. He said to treat them like the humans they are, not like property. You can’t brand them, and you can’t abuse them for no reason. And I should care less what you do to your slave, but this isn’t right. Especially abusing what isn’t yours. I’m sorry Baek, but until you learn to treat them I won’t be talking to you!” I lectured and walked out with Luhan. Sehun followed behind us, but once we got to the exit door Luhan stopped.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I-I can’t leave Lay.” He answered. I nodded. I turned around and looked at Suho, but he was holding onto Lay mercilessly.

“I’m sorry Luhan, but we have to. We can’t stay here.” I explained. He nodded and we walked out the door. As the door closed behind us, I heard a heart breaking, “Don’t leave me!” from Lay. It took everything inside of me to not turn back. This was for the better and I couldn’t stand being in that house any longer.

____________________________________________________________

Yay!!! I finally updated!!! I hope you guys liked it, I personally really liked writing this chapter but I don’t know why! Okay, so um if things work out the way I want them too, the next chapter will be ty. But not dirty , romantic if you know what I mean. I don’t know when I will update, but thanks everyone for the support. Please up vote those motivate me to update faster!!! Thanks oh and please comment I love those even more, they make me happy when I’m sad.!!!!