Save Me

In Love With My Slave

    Minyoung woke up and saw the dark basement. She tried to move but pain invaded her body. Then it all came crashing back to her. She felt disgusting and gross. Then she saw a young boy walk over to her. 
  “Please… don’t hurt me.” she whispered almost inaudibly. 
  “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m Lay, Luhan’s brother.” he explained. 
  “What are you going to do to me?” she asked. 
  “Just clean you up.” he said. He lifted a small rag and dipped it in warm water. 
  “I’m sorry this happened it’s all my fault. I didn’t know they were going to hurt you.” he whispered guilty. 
  “Please just let me go.” Minyoung pleaded. 
  “I can’t but I won’t let the, hurt you anymore.” he whispered as he began to untie the ropes binding her. 
  “I’ll untie you, but you can’t fight or you’ll get hurt.” Lay said. There was no fight left in her anyways, so she nodded and agreed. Lay finished cleaning her and he pulled out a blanket to cover her up. 
  “Everything’s going to be okay.” Lay told her but she didn’t believe any of it.
 
  Mr. Byun was infuriated. He was not going to give into them. He needed to find his daughter. Search parties had begun, and every part of both towns was being searched. 

  Many days had passed and everyone was losing hope. Mr. Byun was desperate to find her. Minyoung was desperate to be found. The Days were growing impatient. 
  Minyoung was growing weaker, from the lack of water and food. She simply wanted it all to end. She wished she could just die. 
  Lay had. Had enough, he couldn’t watch Minyoung suffer anymore. He took it upon himself to tell Mr. Byun where his daughter was. He made his way to the house that was heavily guarded now. 
  “I came to speak to Mr. Byun. I know where his daughter is.” he told the guard. Without hesitation they let him in, and took him to Mr. Byun. 
  “Mr. Byun, this man says he knows where your daughter is.” they told him. 
  “Minyoung? You know where Minyoung is?” he asked with a small but of happiness within him. 
  “Y-yes sir, I do.” Lay whispered. Then, the door opened and Luhan walked in.  
  “Lay! What did you do to her?!” Luhan shouted angrily, remembering he was tricked by his own brother. He lunged forward and angrily punched Lay straight in the face. 
  “Luhan stop!” Mr. Byun said as he pulled Luhan off. 
  “I know where Minyoung is. Please forgive me, I didn’t know what they were going to do.” Lay told them. 
  “TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS!” Mr. Byun demanded. 
  “She is in the basement of the old Day library.” he spoke. Immediately, Mr. Byun pulled out his phone and called a few people. Then, he got into his car and drove over. Sehun pulled up to pick up Luhan up. He glared at Lay and he got into the car. They drove to the library, men were surrounding he building but no one was going in. Luhan broke the circle and entered the library. Everyone followed him in, and saw a few of the Days standing around. Some of the Nights fought them, as others found the basement, They opened the door and saw Minyoung. She was lying on the ground in the corner of the room. 
  Before they could reach her Tao came out holding a gun to her head. 
  “I wouldn’t, come any closer, unless you want her dead.” he said. 
  “Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!” Luhan shouted. 
  “She had a lot to do with this! Don’t you see, if they get her back, not only will they get her back, not only will they kill me, but you too. Being in a relationship like yours is illegal. With your rights back everything will be okay.” Luhan stood there thinking about what he said, but he didn’t care he just wanted to hold her again. 
  “I don’t care!” He shouted as all of his impulses took over. He ran towards Tao and tackled him quickly. Tao was surprised at his sudden action and let go Minyoung. The others took their chance and grabbed Minyoung, as others handcuffed Tao.