The Beginning Of The War

In Love With My Slave
  Luhan hid successfully for a week, but on one cloudy Monday morning everything was ruined. I went for my daily visit with Luhan, and we were busted. I didn’t notice but Baekhyun had followed me with my parents. 
  “I told you something was up!” He told them when he walked in on us. I stood up and went in front of Luhan. HE was shaking and he looked terrified. 
  “Please, I can explain.” I pleaded. My father looked at me and nodded, “Then explain.” he told me. 
  “Luhan is my friend, he was in trouble and he needed a place to stay. You always taught me to be courteous and help those in need.” I rambled. 
  “We never taught you to help a day.” My father spat. 
  “But dad, if I was in trouble and the only person available to help me was a day, wouldn’t you want them to help me?” I asked. He softened. 
  “You have a point. How old are you young man?” He asked Luhan. 
  “I-I’m eleven.” Luhan stuttered. 
  “What’s your name?” My mother asked getting a little closer. 
  “L-Luhan.” He answered. She nodded. 
  “Well, Luhan, you can stay with us for a little while if you tell us why you are in trouble,” My mom told him. I was shocked, and so was Baekhyun. 
  “WHAT? He’s a day we can’t help him!” Baekhyun shouted. 
  “Be quiet son!” My father told him. Baekhyun shut up and let Luhan speak. 
  “My parents are abusive, and they went crazy and hit me so I ran.” He told them. 
  “DO you have any siblings?” My father asked. Luhan nodded. 
  “Where are they?” my father continued. 
  “I have a younger brother, but I was able to get him to stay with a friend.” He explained. My father nodded. 
  “Fine, you can stay with us.” He said and motioned for Luhan to walk out with us. I was so surprised. 
  “Why dad?” Baekhyun asked. 
  “Because Baek, no child Night or Day deserves to be raised in an abusive home.” He told him Baek nodded, but he looked pissed. 
  At home my parents gave Luhan one of our extra rooms, and he lived with us for a few days.
  I heard a knock on my door, I looked at the clock it was eleven, so barely anyone was awake. 
  “Come in,” I answered. The door slightly opened and Luhan walked in. I smiled. 
  “Hey Lu, is everything okay?” I asked him. He nodded and walked over and sat on my bed. 
  “I just wanted to say thanks, Night’s aren’t bad at all. I can’t believe your parents took me in.” He told me. 
  “I was surprised too, but they are good people.” I told him. 
  “Well that all I wanted to say, Goodnight Min.” he told me. 
  “Goodnight Lu!” I smiled and he closed the door. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. 
 It’s been three days since Luhan “moved in” Baekhyun has been avoiding me, he was up to something I could feel it. That afternoon, Luhan and I were watching Scooby Doo in the living room, when we heard the door bell ring. I looked up and saw my mom answering it, but when she opened the door she looked angry. 
  “Daniel!” She shouted and my father came running down. He also looked angry when he got to the door. 
  “What do you want?” He asked the people at the door. 
  “I know my son’s here, give him to me.” A man shouted. I felt Luhan stiffen next to me. 
  “No, I won’t!” My father said. 
  “Then, I will report you for kidnapping.” 
  “Do it and I report you for abuse.” He said. 
  “I don’t care, the Night police won’t give a damn what A day does to his kids. I am the powerfullest Day you can’t do anything about it.” 
  “Well, I’m the Powerfullest Night, so it looks like we are both screwed.” He told my father. 
  “Luhan, your dad is the powerfullest day?” I asked. He nodded. This was bad. 
  “How do you even know he’s here?” My father asked. 
  “Your son Baeksomething told us. Now give me my son!” The man shouted. 
  “No!” 
  “Then, I will go in and get him.” I was so scared and grabbed Luhan’s hand and held it tightly. 
  “If you step into my house, then you want a war.“ My father warned him. 
  “Let the war begin,“ The man smiled and  walked into the house. He looked just like Luhan except older. He quickly spotted us and walked over. He grabbed Luhan by the shoulder and pulled him. Luhan whimpered and gripped my hand tighter. 
  “Let go of him!” The man shouted at me. 
  “No!” I shouted back. 
  “I said let go!” The man said and slapped me across the face. I gasped and held my face, in a matter of seconds my father was at my side. He threw a punch at Luhan’s father. 
  “You have no idea what you just did!” He shouted. 
  “You have no idea what you did, don’t ever lay a hand on any of my children.” My father screamed. The man just smirked and slide his hand across my face. My father grabbed him and pulled him to the door. 
  “Consider this the beginning of a war!” My father screamed and slammed the door. He went back over to me and hugged me as I cried. 
  “What’s going to happen now Daddy?” I asked him. 
  “Now, they are going to pay.” He told me. 
  That night when Baekhyun got home, he got yelled at. Because of him a war had begun. After that day my life changed for the worse.