You Remember Me

In Love With My Slave

Once I walked out I ran immediately to my club house. But when I got there my heart sank. It wasn’t the same anymore, it was used in the war as a hideout. It was all ruined, but I wasn’t going to let that ruin my day. I quickly began to clean and fix the house. It wasn’t good as new, but it was acceptable. I sat down inside and waited, hoping that Luhan actually remembered me. I sat and became so engrossed in my thought I didn’t notice someone had entered the house until I heard them clear their throat. I turned around and smiled. He did remember. I stood up and silently walked over to him. Then I did the only thing I could think to do. I hugged him. He seemed shocked by my sudden action, but he hugged me back.

We stayed in this spot for a while. This was actually the first time I had ever hugged Luhan. I knew it was wrong to be holding him but id didn’t care, it all felt so right. I didn’t realize I was crying until Luhan wiped away my tear. I looked up and smiled at him.

“You remember me.” I whispered. He smiled and nodded.

“I could never forget.” He whispered into my hair and tightened the hug.

“I’ve missed you so much.” I sobbed into his chest.

“I know, I’ve missed you too.” He said, then he placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head to look at him. “But what are we supposed to do now Minnie? If it was bad before, it’s much worse now.” He said.

“I know Lu, but it’s been ten years, I don’t know if I can stand more time away from you.” I whispered.

“Well, we could hide it again.” He suggested.

“Yeah, we could, but this time we really need to be careful.” I told him. He nodded.

“What do we do now?” He asked.

“For now, we stay here.” I said and hugged him tighter. After a few minutes of hugging and crying we finally took a seat and just stared at each other. Then I decided to break the silence.

“Luhan, why did you pretend not to know me?” I asked him.

“Because, I thought that trying to forget you would make the Slave Owner relationship easier.” He said. I nodded.

“I agree. But, we will find a way to get through this, even if we have to stay hidden we will be together.” I told him he nodded. Then he came closer and put his hands on my face.

“You know, you were the only thing that got me through that war.” He said.

“Really, even though we were so young?”

“Yes, the hope of one day seeing you again.” he said leaning down. His lips were so close and I leaned in and took the kiss. His lips were so soft, and they fit perfectly with mine. This wasn’t my first kiss, but it felt the most special. It was my first real kiss.

***Flash Back***

Today was the day Kris had to leave for the war. He was going to risk his life for something so stupid. I went over to Kris’s to say my final good-bye. I knocked on the door and saw Kris all of the emotions flooded to me. I was so sad that he was leaving.

“Everything’s going to be okay, Min. I’m going to make it.” He said and wiped the tear from my face.

“Okay. Promise me.” I whimpered.

“I promise.” He said and connected our pinky’s.

“I have to go now.” I told him. He nodded, but when I walked out the door he grabbed my arm. And when I turned around his lips were there and we kissed. It was my first kiss ever. It was soft and I guess it was passionate. I was embarrassed, and cut off the kiss and ran away. The was the last thing that I did with Kris before he left.

Of course that day I told Sehun what happened and he frowned.

“What’s wrong Sehunnie?” I asked.

“I wanted to be your firtht kith.” He pouted. I was shocked.

“You were?” I asked.

“Yeah, but Krith thtole it!” He whined. I felt bad so I leaned in and kissed him. He was caught off guard, but he kissed back. I think he kissed better than Kris, but I honestly didn’t really know.

“Why did you do that?” Sehun asked afterwards.

“Cause you’re too cute!” I told him. He smiled and blushed. Those were the only kisses I had ever had.

***End Of Flashback***

Luhan’s kiss was deffinatly the best. I looked at my clock and realized it was already three. I should be going back home.

“Okay Luhan, you go home first. I will go after you okay?” I told him, he nodded. We gave each other one last hug and Luhan left. I waited thirty minutes and walked home.

As I entered the phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

“Hey Baby sis! Whatcha doing?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nothing why?” I asked.

“Just wondering. Do you want to come over for dinner today?” He asked.

“Um, sure why not.” I replied.

“Good! Bring Sehun… and the slave.” He said and hung up.

Great now I have to go to dinner with my brother, and bring Luhan.

____________________________________________________________

Author’s Note: Okay this chapter was weird. It moved very fast. But they hadn’t seen each other for ten years okay! Now we are going to get somewhere next chapter!!! Oh I need to know do you guys want in the story? Let me know in the comments PLEASE! Just a simple yes !!! Or No, no !!! It could change the way the story goes!