Safer Place

In Love With My Slave
  That night I called Sehun and told him about my plans for tomorrow. 
  “Sehun, are you busy tomorrow?” I asked him. 
  “Not at all, why?” 
  “Because I wanted to know if I could spend the night.’ I told him. 
  “Sure, what time do you want to come over?” 
  “Um, around eight.”
  “A.M.?” 
  “No P.M. you dork.” 
  “Oh my bad. Tho why the thudden erg to come over?” 
  “Well, I want to sneak out and meet Luhan at night, that way we won’t be seen so easily.” I explained. 
  “Oh tho you want to thee him and not me?” He asked playing around. 
  “Don’t be a big baby.” I laughed. 
  “Whatever, ath long ath you don’t get in trouble I’m all in!” He laughed. 
  “Awesome, well I have to go to bed. Goodnight Thehunnie.” I imitated his lisp. 
  “That’th not funny.” 
  “Yeth it ith!” 
  “Whatever, goodnight!” he finished and hung up. I put my phone away and quickly went to sleep. 
  The next day went by super quick, and it was eight before I knew it. My mom dropped my off at Sehun’s and quickly left. 
  “Tho what’th the plan?” Sehun asked me once we were in his room. 
  “Well, you know our club house that we had when we were little?” 
  “Yeah I remember.” 
  “Well, it’s the safest place I know, it’s out of sight and secluded. No one will find us there. So I am going to take him there.” I told him. 
  “But, ithn’t it kind of far?” He asked. 
  “No, it’s a ten minute walk. It only seems far because the last time we went we were smaller.” He nodded. 
  “Alright, what time are you meeting him?” 
  “Ten.” 
  “What time should I ethpect you back?” Sehun asked. 
  “I don’t know around midnight I guess. But if I stay out longer don’t worry. Okay?” 
  “Okay, but onthe it getth to one thirty I’m calling the copth.” He laughed. I nodded. The two of us talked for a little while, but around nine thirty I started walking to the park. It didn’t take me long to get there, but the park was empty. I walked over to our tree and looked around. 
  “Luhan, Luhan are you here?” I whispered. 
  “Over here,” I heard a faint whisper behind the tree. I went there and saw Luhan sitting behind the tree. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. 
  “Are you ready to go?” I asked him. He nodded and sat up. 
  “Yup, let’s go!” He exclaimed. I stuck my hand out and he took it. We walked hand in hand to the clubhouse. 
  “So were are we going?” he asked. 
  “To my old clubhouse, I used to play in when I was little.” He nodded. We walked in silence and quickly reached the clubhouse. It was in much better conditions then I thought. Luhan looked around amazed. 
  “This is really nice!” I nodded. 
  “I used to spend every day here. No one knows about this place except for me Sehun and Kris.” I sat down on the floor and motioned for Luhan to follow. 
  “So tell me everything, I wanna know all eleven years of your life.” I told him, he sat down and nodded. 
  “Well, I don’t have the most interesting story. My life is pretty dull.” 
  “I don’t care, I wanna know.” I told him, he sighed and began telling his story. 
  “Well, my family isn’t very wealthy so as a small child I taught myself to value everything. My parents , the were never around. My dad is an alcoholic, and my mom is abusive so that’s an awesome combination. My brother was born when I was three, so I practically raised him since my parents weren’t there. I spend most of my time with my brother, I think he’s a good kid and I have raised him right so far. Most days are very spoiled and fight for everything, but I’m not like that. In a way I’m a pacifist, and so is my brother. When my parents are around, all they do is yell and hit. I take most of the beatings so that Lay doesn’t have too. In school, I am a straight A student, so that I can be something in my life and get as far away from here as possible, with Lay of course. And that’s pretty much it.” He explained. I was shocked, he seemed so innocent and angelic. You wouldn’t think he would have to deal with all of that. I had no idea what to say. 
  “Oh, um wow.” Was all that I could get out. He laughed. 
  “Yeah, so what about you. Tell me everything. 
  “Um well, I come from a rich family. I have always had everything. I honestly don’t know what struggling is, and never had to deal with much hardships in my life. Honestly, the hardest thing I’ve had to deal with is Baekhyun, and he hasn’t been much of a problem until recently. When we were kids, he was the best brother a girl could ask for. He was always playing with me and we did everything together. But then he became a teenager and he ignores me and he’s rude. I have friends and everything, but it’s not the same as having attention from your brother. I miss him a lot, but if I tell him he will laugh. But that is the only problem I have ever dealt with.” I told him. He nodded. 
  “It looks like in a way we are both the same.” 
  “What do you mean?” 
  “We are both two people trying to get attention from someone who won’t give it to us. You with your brother and me with my parents. Even though we live different lives, we are in the same boat.” he explained. I thought about it. 
  “I guess you’re right.” I nodded. He smiled, I had no idea how he could go through so much and still be so happy. 
  “So how did you meet Kris and Sehun?” He asked. 
  “Well, I met them at day care when I was three. Baekhyun was sick one day, and it was my first day going by myself so I stayed all day in the corner coloring by myself. Then Sehun came up to me and took my crayon. I started crying and he laughed at me and called me a baby. Then Kris came over and told Sehun to give me the crayon back. Sehun was super chicken and quickly gave it back. Kris also made him apologize, and sit and color with me. I thanked Kris and he said any time, I spent the rest of the day coloring with Sehun with Kris “supervising“. And from that day on the three of us had been inseparable.” I told my story. Luhan laughed. 
  “What an interesting way to make friends.” He laughed. I nodded. 
  “What color was the crayon?” He asked. 
  “Uh, it was purple.” I giggled. 
  “You still remember?” 
  “Yeah, I remember because that’s why purple is my favorite color. It helped me meet my two best friends.” I laughed, and so did he. 
  “Alright, I told you one of my stories now you tell me one of yours.” I said and playfully punched his arm. 
  “Okay, well I have always hated dogs, always, and I swear I think they know it. One day when I was seven I was walking in the park, and I hear everyone shout “Look out the dog is loose” and I freaked out. I looked around and I didn’t see any dog, until it ran right up to me. It was a huge black dog I thought it was going to eat me. I screamed and ran as fast as I could to the top of a slide, and the dog stayed there waiting for me. So this big kid climbs up the slide and pushes me down. I fall head first and this dog is standing there with his mouth wide open. And I am screaming and crying and panicking, but just when I thought I was going to die the big kid slides down and pushes me with him and both of us land on top of the dog. It was the scariest moment of my life.” He laughed. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to cry. 
  “It wasn’t that funny.” He pouted. I caught my breath and answered. 
  “Yes it was,” He rolled his eyes. 
  We spent the rest of the night talking about our past. He was really funny. Our fun was interrupted by my stupid phone beeping. 
Sehun: Hey are you alright? 
Me: Yeah, having fun, be home in a little bit :D
Sehun: Alright, be safe. 
  I put the phone up, and decided it was time to go home. 
  “I had a lot of fun today. Would you be able to meet here again?” I asked. 
  “Yeah, but I don’t think I can meet at night all the time though.” 
  “That’s fine, we have a safe place now. We can meet whenever.” I told him. He smiled. 
  “Can we meet here tomorrow afternoon?” He asked. 
  “Yeah, I will meet you here at noon. Do you have phone?” I asked him. He nodded. I took out a pen and wrote my number on his hand. 
  “You can use this whenever, but I have to go now. Bye!” I waved and walked out. 
  “Bye!” He waved back. 
  “Be careful walking back, you or on night territory.” I told him. 
  “I will don’t worry.” I smiled and walked back to Sehun’s. I was able to get in through his window, he was waiting up. 
  “Tho how wath it.” he asked curiously. 
  “It was good,” I smiled. 
  “Good, that’th all I get. You were out for three hourth. Give me detailth.” 
  “Nope, I’m sleepy. Goodnight Thehunnie.” I teased and layed down on my side of the bed. 
  “You thuck.” He frowned. I faked snored and he pouted. 
  “Whatever.” and turned the light off.