Plan In Action

In Love With My Slave

The Days hid in the basement to perfect their plan. Latet they found out that Luhan's brother was among them. 

  "Do you think you can convince your brothrt to bring her?" Tao asked him. Lay was nervous, "I don't know. I can try." he whispered. Tao rolled his eyes. 

  "Arraso, do what you can. Be careful and don't get caught." Tao said as he pushed Lay out the door. 

  Lay was shaking as he made his was to Minyoung's house. He knew all of the masters were going to be out looking for their slaves. Luckily,  Lay spent almost the entirety of the war hiding. He knew he wasn't going to get caught. Then he saw Minyoung's house. 

  Luhan woke up and  noticed Minyoung wasn't with him anymore. He frowned and immediatly got up to find her. He heard her beautiful sing song voice coming from the kitchen.  He quickly followed the sound and listened to the conversation she was having over the phone. 

  "What? Of course he's still here. Why wouldn't he be?" Minyoung asked whoever was on the other line. 

  "Really? Maybe it's because you treat them like animals. I'm glad they left." she continued. 

  "Arraso,  I guess I will keep my eyes open." She finished and hung up. 

  "What was that about?" Luhan asked as he walked into the kitchen. Minyoung jumped hearing his voice but smiled. 

  "Oh that was Baekhyun. He said a lot of the slaves escaped last night. He wanted to know if you were still here." she explained. 

  "Oh, what's goung to happen when they are found?" he asked. 

  "I don't know, but I don't want to find out." Luhan nodded then he saw movement coming from outside. 

  "Do you mind if I go outside? I need some fresh air." he told her. 

  "I don't mind. Just don't be too long." she replied. Luhan nodded and quickly went outside. 

  "Lay? What are you doing here?" Luha. asked as he took thr opportunity to hug his brother.  

  "I came to get your help." Lay began explaining. 

  "What do you need?" Luhan asked with concern. 

  "I need Minyoung's help and you're the only person that can get her to help us." 

  "Us? Lay what exactly do you need her for?" Luhan asked suspiciously. 

  "Listen, many Days were able to escape. We are hiding, and tryjng to get our freedom back. We know that Minyoung is the most reasonable Night and she can help persuade the leaders." Lay begged. Luhan sighed. 

  "I'll ask her. Do you want me to bring her out now?" he asked. 

  "No, can you take her to the old abandoned warehouse at the end of town? That's where we are hiding." Lay said. 

  "Okay, what time?" 

  "After the sun sets, it will be safer." 

  "Arraso,  we will be there. Now go back before you get caught." Luhan warned. Lay nodded and ran off, his heart filled with guilt. 

  Luhan walked inside to talk to Minyoung. 

  "Minyoung, can I ask you something?" Luhan asked. 

  "Of course. What is it?" she answered. 

  "Lay was outside." Luhan told her. 

  "Omo! What did he want? What did he say? Is he okay?" Minyoung bombarded him with questions. 

  "He's fine, luckily, he's hiding. But he came here to ask for your help." Luhan explained.  

  "Anything,  what does he need?" 

  "He says that yoy have a lot of power, and you csn help us get our freedom.  Some of the other Days want to speak to you tonight." 

  "Oh, well honestly,  I don't know how I could possibly help, but I will try." Luhan nodded clueless to what was actually going to happen.  

  The day went by quickly, and soon they were leacing the hkuse. 

  "Where are you going?" Sehun asked when he noticed they were walking out. 

  "Don't worry about it. " she told Sehun. Assuming it was a couple thing he just let them be. 

  The distance to where they were going wasn't far and they arriced shortly, but no one was around. 

 

 

  As the day passed Tao himself had been planning for Minyoung's "visit". He was able to find a new hide out,  since Lay told his brother where they were. Then Tao,  Chen and Chunji waited for Minyoung. 

  

 

  Minyoung felt scared, there was an eerie feeling in the air. 

  "Luhan, there's no one here." Minyoyng whislered. She couldn't see anything,  then she felt Luhan gaso and collapse beside her. Tao had hit him on the head. Before Minyoung got a chance to react a cloth quickly covered her moth, and soon everything turned black and she passed out.