Sleeping Habits

In Love With My Slave

The next morning, I woke up a lot more comfortable than I thought I was ever going to be on a couch. I looked around and realized I wasn’t on the couch. I was in a bed wrapped up warm in some blankets. The room was really cold and I noticed it was Luhan’s room. Why was I in Luhan’s room, oh my gosh did I like sneak in her last night and do something? I started to worry and I walked out and looked for Luhan. I found him peacefully asleep on the couch where I was. I didn’t want to wake him so I let him sleep and went to my actual room. Sehun, of course, was still sleeping. Now it was time for revenge. I went into the kitchen and put my hands in the freezer just to get them nice and cold. Once they were cold enough I went back to the room and thanked god that Sehun slept shirtless. I placed my cold hands on his back and he screamed. He jumped up from the bed and frowned at me.

“What the heck wath that for?” He asked.

“For making me sleep on the couch.” I told him inbetween laughs.

“You didn’t even sleep on the couch, you slept in Luhan’s bed.” He told me.

“How did you know that?” I asked him.

“Well, I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt bad about making you go to the living room. SO I went to get you, but I saw Luhan there. He wasn’t sleeping, just looking up at the ceiling. I asked him where you were and he said he took you to his room.” Sehun explained. I nodded, that was so sweet.

“Well, Sehun, do you want breakfast?” I asked him. He nodded.

“Good, eggs are in the kitchen!” I laughed. He frowned.

“Theriouthly?” He asked.

“No, you cooked diner I’ll do breakfast!” I smiled.

“Why don’t we have Luhan do it, ithn’t that what he’th here for?” He asked. I frowned.

“No he is here to help, but we don’t need help cooking. We Aren’t disabled, plus he’s sleeping.” I told him.

“Okay, okay. Calm your titth, it wath just a thuggethtion!” He said.

“Whatever, and my are calmed!” I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room. I smiled at the cute site of Luhan in front of me. He looked like an angel, sleeping so restlessly. I quietly went into the kitchen and started to cook as quiet as possible.

After cooking for about five minutes, I felt someone staring at me then I heart a faint, “Do you need help with anything?” I jumped and turned around.

“Omo, Luhan, you startled me.” I told him and sighed.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” he apologized.

“It’s fine.” I smiled and continued to stir the eggs.

“Do you need help with anything, Minyoung?” He asked me.

“Um, I guess if you want to put three plates on the table for breakfast.” I told him. He nodded and quickly took out the plates and silver ware. He set the table nicely and stood there watching me cook.

“Um, Luhan, thank you.” I told him. He stared at me confused.

“You Don’t have to thank me for setting the table.” He laughed.

“No, not for that. For carrying me to your bed.” I told him. He slightly blushed.

“It was no problem, you really shouldn’t sleep on the couch it’s bad for your back.” He said matter of factly. I giggled. “How did you even know I was in the living room?” I asked him.

“Uh, I got up in the middle of the night to get an extra blanket and I saw you were in the living room, so I carried you to my bed. I made sure you were warm because you were right the room did get very cold. Once you were settled I layed down in the living room.” He explained. I nodded.

“Well, thank you, a lot. At least there is one gentle man in the house!” I exclaimed when I saw Sehun walk into the kitchen. He just laughed.

“I wath going to go get you.” He replied.

“Yeah, whatever. Breakfast’s ready.” I told them and the three of us went to the table and ate our breakfast. This time it wasn’t as awkward, because Sehun and I spent almost the entire time arguing with each other.

Luhan and Sehun cleaned up the table, while I went to my room and write down the “to do” list for Luhan. It only took me a minute and I went back to the kitchen. Only to find it empty. I sighed and went to look for the boys. I found Sehun in the bathroom about to take a shower.

“Oh My Gosh! That’s what locks are for, you sicko!” I shouted as I covered my eyes at the sight of a Sehun.

“I’m not a sicko, you’re a ert, didn’t you see the light?” He asked.

“What light, it’s daytime, the only light in here is from the window, you didn’t turn the light on, stupid.” I yelled.

“Oh, yah, why are you still in here?” he asked. I turned red and walked out. I never want to see that again. I continued to search for Luhan and found him in his room. He was putting something’s away. I stood in the doorway and watched him, until he finally looked up and saw me. I smiled and he smiled back.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” He asked me. I nodded.

“Um, here is a list of a few things I need you to do today.” I told him and handed him the paper. He nodded and gladly took it.

“I will get it done!” he told me. I smiled, “Thank you. Well I have to go out right now. See you later.” I told him. He nodded and opened the note. I knocked on the bathroom and shouted.

“I’m going out be back later!”

“Where are you going?” Sehun asked.

“None of your business.” I said back and walked out the door.

***Luhan’s POV***

I opened the piece of paper Minyoung gave me and read what she needed me to do. But I felt my heart skip a beat when I read the task.

I know you still remember me, meet me at our spot at 12:30!

- Minyoung

P.S. Rip the top part off and use the bottom part of the note as an excuse to get out of the house okay! You don’t actually have to do the chores.

To Do List

1. Buy Groceries

2. Pick Up Dry Cleaning

3. Buy A screw Driver

4. Cook Diner

I smiled and looked at the clock, it was already 12. I put the note in my pocket and got ready. Maybe, pretending to forget wasn’t the best idea

____________________________________________________________

Author’s Note: Sorry for the short chapter, but we are finally getting to the good stuff!!! Bare with me a little longer thank you!!!

.