Facing Reality

In Love With My Slave
I looked at him and was overwhelmed by emotions. I felt dizzy and soon lost consciousness. I woke up a little later with Sehun and Luhan around me. 
  “Ma’am are you alright?” Luhan asked me. I looked at him funny. Why did he call me ma’am we know each other. 
  “L-Luhan?” I asked. He nodded. Sehun looked at me funny. 
  “No way our slave is Luhan?” He asked. I nodded. Luhan looked at us confused. 
  “I’m sorry, but do you two know me?” He asked. I felt my heart break, he had forgotten me after all of those years. I wanted to cry. 
  “No, you don’t know us.” I sighed. Sehun looked at me strange and was about to say something, but I grabbed him and walked to the door. 
  “We do know him.” he told me. 
  “I know but, Sehun, he doesn’t remember us. I loved him and I think I still have feelings for him. But since he doesn’t remember then our relationship will go no further than master and slave. Okay?” I explained. He nodded. 
  “I underthtand, are you going to be okay to do thith? I can go athk for another thlave?” 
  “No it’s fine, I can do this.” He nodded. 
  “Alright Luhan follow us to your new home.” I told him. He nodded and grabbed his things. We walked him over to the house Sehun and I were given and showed him to his room. 
  “Thank you.” He bowed. 
  “Okay well, we will let you get your things settled in. Dinner is in one hour.” I told him. He nodded and began to unpack. 
  “Sehun, can you cook dinner tonight?” I asked him. He nodded. 
  “Thanks, I’m gonna go lay down.” I told him. I went straight to the other room and layed down. It was a very nice room, very spacious. I rested my head on a pillow and began to sob. I had so many feelings within me I had no idea what to do. I thought I had gotten over Luhan a long time ago, but he’s back now. I cried and cried until I heard a knock at the door. I tried to wipe my face, but failed. I opened the door and saw Luhan. 
  “Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bother you.” he said and turned around. 
  “No it’s fine, do you need something?” I asked him. 
  “No, I just wanted to know if you needed any help with dinner.” 
  “Oh, um, no I don’t think so, Sehun is fine cooking on his own, but you can ask him.” I told him, he nodded. 
  “Arraso, Ma’am, I don’t mean to intrude but is everything alright?” He asked me. I nodded.
  “Yeah, everything is fine. Please call me Minyoung.” I told him. He nodded. 
  “Arraso. See you later Ma’am, I mean Minyoung.” He bowed and left. I closed the door and screamed into a pillow. This is going to be much harder than I thought. 
***Luhan’s POV***
  We had lost the war. I was sitting in a cell, waiting for my new masters to come in. I had no idea how to be a slave, but I will be as obedient as possible to avoid punishments. I heard the door open and I refused to turn around. I was not ready for this. Then I heard a familiar lisp. 
  “Excuthe me.” I turned around, and saw the face I wished every night to see. I was staring at Minyoung. I couldn’t believe it she was my master. How is this possible. She looked at me and passed out. Luckily, Sehun caught her. He layed her down on my bed, and we waited for her to wake up. She opened her eyes and said my name. I had to think fast, so I acted as if I didn’t know them. If I act like I don’t remember her then maybe it will be easier to do this. To work without emotions. I can’t be in love with my master.  They showed me to my room inside of there house. I started putting my things away and quickly finished. I layed down and thought, how could my life come down to this? The slave of the woman I loved and pretending not to know her. I’m so frustrated, but I refuse to cry. Then, I decided I should keep busy so I went to see if they needed my help. Give me something to do to keep my mind off of her. I knocked on the door and she answered it. Her face was all red and I knew she was crying. I felt terrible. I tried to leave but she said it was fine to stay. I asked if she needed help with dinner, but obviously she isn’t cooking. I was about to leave, but I needed to know she was okay. 
  “Are you alright ma’am?” I asked her. She nodded. 
  “I’m fine, and please call me Minyoung,” I nodded and felt my heart break. Hearing that name made this life I was living a complete reality. I went to the kitchen to help, but he didn’t need any. This is going to be way harder then I thought.