Rebellion

In Love With My Slave

  Outside their doors, they had no idea the chaos and evil that was happening. It was night, and many of the masters are inhuman. Most slaves don’t even have a room, they sleep outside. The only warmth they have is the clothes on their backs. 
  The Days refused to be treated this way. They were people and they wanted to be treated like them. But, one Day in particular had, had enough. It’s was Kris’s slave. Kris was an abusive slave holder, he treated Tao like an animal. 
  Tao rebelled and he decided to sneak out. Once his master was asleep he went to every house and found as many slaves as he could. Of course, the slaves that he found were the ones that were forced to be outside. It was a small group, but they were angry. 
  “If they want to treat us like animals then we will be animals.” Tao said angrily. The group of men nodded and agreed. 
  “But what can we do? No matter what we try a punishment will be reigned upon us. My back is sore. I can’t take another beating.” Chen said. Tao smirked. 
  “Then, we need to take a hostage. We take one of their own and they won’t hurt us.” He smirked. 
  “But who?” D.O. asked. He wasn’t evil by nature like Tao and Chen, but he had, had enough of the endless punishments by his master. 
  “The leaders daughter. If the most powerful Night is at our mercy, we can be given back our status as humans.” 
  “But how on earth can we escape our masters long enough to kidnap her?” Chunji asked. 
  “Who ever said we are going back to our masters? We will hide they won’t find us. Then, we can convince that stupid slave of hers to bring her.” Tao explained. 
  “He won’t do it. He loves her.” D.O. chimed in. 
  “How do you know?” L. Joe asked. 
  “I saw it with my own eyes. At Baekhyun’s dinner party. He loves her. But we can manipulate him.” D.O. smiled. Tao smiled and they began discussing their plan. 
  The sun began to rise too soon and they needed a place to hide. Tao remembered a small place where he used to hide when he would get in trouble. He would sneak to the Night side and sneak away from his parents. He quickly took his entire group and hid them in the small basement of an abandoned house. It was a bug area, and no one had used it in over twenty five years. They were going to be safe. Soon, they would be free, soon they would have their revenge. 

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry, this is extremly short. But we are finally leading to the good stuff!!!